Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Forum Discuss the Bucs

Old 04-21-2010, 12:32 AM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default How bucs get no prime time games and Kansas City does?

Im not saying that the Tampa Bay Bucs deserve a prime time game, but I mean come on, your telling me the Kansas City Cheifs deserve to be playing on Monday night in week 1?

If the Cheifs get 1 prime time game, why can't the Bucs?
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 12:37 AM    (permalink
MizzouBig12
Rookie

MizzouBig12 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.MizzouBig12 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Because the Bucs are going to be flirting with an 0-16 season this year. Who wants to watch that??
MizzouBig12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 02:50 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We remodeled our stadium and hired two pretty well known coordinators. That's the only way I can explain it. :)

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 08:54 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Simple: We suck.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 01:03 PM    (permalink
KennyG
Rookie

KennyG is a cocksman.KennyG is a cocksman.KennyG is a cocksman.KennyG is a cocksman.KennyG is a cocksman.

I will bet that we have the best turn around record wise in the league this upcoming year.
KennyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 01:04 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyG View Post
I will bet that we have the best turn around record wise in the league this upcoming year.
ugh no. If the Lions win 4-5 games they will take that title.
Old 04-21-2010, 01:26 PM    (permalink
Legacy
Veteran

Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Legacy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouBig12 View Post
Because the Bucs are going to be flirting with an 0-16 season this year. Who wants to watch that??
We play the Rams, Lions, Browns and Seahawks. I seriously doubt we'll be in contention for 0-16.
Old 04-21-2010, 01:30 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

with our schedule and the way we played down the stretch last year, I have a strong feeling we win more games out of any other team that is picking in the top 6 of this years draft. (maybe Washington since they got McNabb).

Really, I think fans should have paid more attention to the fact once Freeman entered the lineup, this team was competitive in every game (besides Jets and Saints game at home.) They played alot better defense once Raheem fired bates and took over.

Now, I think all of you have it all wrong. I didn't think the bucs deserved a prime time game, but I mean when I see the Cheifs get a monday night game, then why not give the Bucs some consideration?
Old 04-21-2010, 03:29 PM    (permalink
brasho
Pro Bowler

brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
with our schedule and the way we played down the stretch last year, I have a strong feeling we win more games out of any other team that is picking in the top 6 of this years draft. (maybe Washington since they got McNabb).

Really, I think fans should have paid more attention to the fact once Freeman entered the lineup, this team was competitive in every game (besides Jets and Saints game at home.) They played alot better defense once Raheem fired bates and took over.

Now, I think all of you have it all wrong. I didn't think the bucs deserved a prime time game, but I mean when I see the Cheifs get a monday night game, then why not give the Bucs some consideration?
I guess you don't read the posts from Tampa Tribune and St. Pete Times... according to them, the sky is falling. I think the team will be considerably better this season and I fully expect us to come out of the gates at 2-1 or 3-0 (Rapelisbergerless Steelers at home and Panthers have gotten worse plus the QBless Browns) and I think we lose less than 10 games this season.

As a matter of fact, as well as we were playing in the last 7 games, even if there was no draft, I think our young players will develop enough over the year that we could conceivably not lose 10 games with no additions to the team, that is assuming nobody has any additions too.
brasho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 05:38 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by brasho View Post
I guess you don't read the posts from Tampa Tribune and St. Pete Times... according to them, the sky is falling. I think the team will be considerably better this season and I fully expect us to come out of the gates at 2-1 or 3-0 (Rapelisbergerless Steelers at home and Panthers have gotten worse plus the QBless Browns) and I think we lose less than 10 games this season.

As a matter of fact, as well as we were playing in the last 7 games, even if there was no draft, I think our young players will develop enough over the year that we could conceivably not lose 10 games with no additions to the team, that is assuming nobody has any additions too.
Brasho, atleast we agree on something. I think the way we played down the stretch and our schedule, 6-10 or 7-9 is a realistic outlook to our season.
Old 04-21-2010, 05:43 PM    (permalink
brasho
Pro Bowler

brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's good, perhaps then maybe one or both of us might not be totally insane.
brasho is offline   Reply With Quote