Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football > Recruiting

Recruiting Discuss High School Recruiting

Old 04-09-2010, 12:54 AM    (permalink
KobeBryant833
Rookie

KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default I would have you rate me

I have had troubles uploading my video form my cd to my computer for you guys to look at sorry, but I'm walking on at idaho next year.
KobeBryant833 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 01:25 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

good luck. what position you play? measurables? stats?

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 01:30 AM    (permalink
KobeBryant833
Rookie

KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I played safety in high school because we had no one who was very fast, but I'll be playing weak side linebacker. There's is a nickle pretty much. 6'2'' 190 4.6 laser forty. 25 tackles 10 pass break ups 1 pick until i broke my collarbone in my 4th game. Hurt my recruiting a little bit.
Old 04-09-2010, 08:22 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KobeBryant833 View Post
I played safety in high school because we had no one who was very fast, but I'll be playing weak side linebacker. There's is a nickle pretty much. 6'2'' 190 4.6 laser forty. 25 tackles 10 pass break ups 1 pick until i broke my collarbone in my 4th game. Hurt my recruiting a little bit.
Do you have a scout/rivals profile or something? You're pretty light for a weakside backer. You ever consider staying at safety?

Old 04-11-2010, 04:11 PM    (permalink
KobeBryant833
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
Do you have a scout/rivals profile or something? You're pretty light for a weakside backer. You ever consider staying at safety?
I have one on espn, but it doesn't show anything but my name. I wanted to play safety, but they want me to play linebacker.
Old 04-22-2010, 12:06 AM    (permalink
KobeBryant833
Rookie

I just weighed in at 200 today
Old 04-22-2010, 12:38 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I just weighed in at 200 today
nice, sounds like you should be a good ST to start off. You could be a rover if you went to the right school.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 12:54 AM    (permalink
KobeBryant833
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
nice, sounds like you should be a good ST to start off. You could be a rover if you went to the right school.
Ya I'm going to play Idaho's similar position to rover next year. Their starter is about 10 pounds heavier than me.
Old 04-22-2010, 01:06 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Ya I'm going to play Idaho's similar position to rover next year. Their starter is about 10 pounds heavier than me.
Let me know if you meet the QB Reader and TE Steverman.. those are my boys

Old 04-22-2010, 01:15 AM    (permalink
KobeBryant833
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
Let me know if you meet the QB Reader and TE Steverman.. those are my boys
Ya i dont know when im moving up yet but ill let you know what i think of them after fall camp
Old 06-03-2010, 02:43 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tell Nathan Enderle he rocks.
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 02:43 PM    (permalink
KobeBryant833
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
Tell Nathan Enderle he rocks.
Hopefully he can carry the offense this year so i can travel to the bowl game, since i will most likely be redshirting.
Old 07-07-2010, 03:03 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hopefully he can carry the offense this year so i can travel to the bowl game, since i will most likely be redshirting.
Youre from Boise or something arent you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 12:47 PM    (permalink
KobeBryant833
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Youre from Boise or something arent you?
Ya I went to timberline
Old 07-11-2010, 01:11 PM    (permalink
wraith
Rookie

wraith hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.wraith hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

have you went to any camps?
wraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 01:14 PM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

good luck bro
EvilNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 12:33 AM    (permalink
KobeBryant833
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wraith View Post
have you went to any camps?
Ya when i was a junior i went to 3 combines and the boise state camp. I had turf toe after the boise state camp so i pulled out of the rest.
Old 07-14-2010, 02:41 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ya I went to timberline
thats right, i played against you guys my senior year....

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 07-15-2010, 12:31 AM    (permalink
KobeBryant833
Rookie

Quote:
thats right, i played against you guys my senior year....
Where did you go to school? Position? name?
Old 07-15-2010, 03:18 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Where did you go to school? Position? name?
Played QB at Lake City.

Clanton. My highlight is on youtube, couple from the game against T-Line that year.

Quote:
Old 07-15-2010, 01:26 PM    (permalink
KobeBryant833
Rookie

YA we lost by what 60? that was a joke
Old 07-15-2010, 07:51 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
YA we lost by what 60? that was a joke
lol i think it was like 48.

Quote:
Old 07-15-2010, 08:26 PM    (permalink
KobeBryant833
Rookie

Either way we got messed up...

I might be able to upload my video now give me a day or two
Old 07-16-2010, 03:07 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Either way we got messed up...

I might be able to upload my video now give me a day or two
cool man, id like to see it.

Do you know Deuce (Chris) Kearns?

Quote:
Old 07-16-2010, 02:09 PM    (permalink
KobeBryant833
Rookie

Quote:
cool man, id like to see it.

Do you know Deuce (Chris) Kearns?
Ya i know him pretty well. He's at CSI pitching now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdbMYwZdpV8

theres my video no music or anything im playing free safety. number 7 in some and 2 in the rest.