Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC West Division Forum

NFC West Division Forum Discuss the NFC West

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-24-2010, 09:33 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Grade Your Rivals 2010

NFC West tore this draft apart as a whole so let's see some grades

San Fransisco

11. Anthony Davis, OT, Rutgers
Solid value, high upside player, at times last year looked amazing other times looked terrible. Has the best shot of all 1st round OT's to be an elite player imo
Grade: B+

14. Mike Iupati, OG, Idaho
Best O-lineman in the draft regardless of position. Should be a solid starter through out his career and a good value pick
Grade: A

49. Taylor Mays, S, USC
Great value in the 2nd, another high risk, high reward type of guy. If used properly could be an impact player in the future.
Grade: B+

91. Navarro Bowman, LB, Penn State
Great value again, not sure how he fits in the 3-4, I assume at ILB so he will be another project.
Grade: B

173. Anthony Dixon, RB, Mississippi State
Loved him in college(due to my SEC FFB league) A real hard runner and a solid goal line back. He isn't a man of many traits but the one he has he excels at.
Grade: B-

182. Nate Byham, TE, Pittsburgh
Considered the best blocking TE in the draft. You took a similar TE prospect last year Pascoe, but they fit the label that the media has recently given you
Grade: B-

206. Mike Williams, RS, Arizona State
Excellent return man not much else, solid value and one of the many returners taken in the 6th.
Grade: C+

224. Phillip Adams, CB, South Carolina State
I don't know who he is so I can't really give him a grade.

Overall Grade: B+

Last edited by fenikz : 04-25-2010 at 11:38 PM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote