Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Old 04-24-2010, 06:31 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll go Alex White for my Smoak replacement.

Also, Kyle Gibson is playing for the Fort Myers Miracle, High A, BF (you have him listed as a ? in the first post)
Old 04-27-2010, 11:03 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can I drop Wil Myers and add Trevor Cahill?

Last edited by ccB : 04-27-2010 at 11:06 PM.
ccB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 01:34 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let me get this straight.

I now have to drop a player on my minor league roster because Michael Brantley has been demoted? If so, drop Matt Moore.

How do I go about replacing him? Do I have first dibs at any FA or do I bid like anyone else would?

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 01:38 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Charm- Yes.

TJ- You have first dibs, as he's your player that you are dropping. I'll make the change.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 02:54 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
TJ- You have first dibs, as he's your player that you are dropping. I'll make the change.
I meant as far as replacing him with another player on my 'major league' roster for the time being, not when Michael Brantley is called back up.

Say I want to add Pat Burrell for example. Would I have to bid against everyone else like I would normally or do I get first priority because I have to fill a void left by Brantley?

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 09:33 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking. We aren't using the FAAB system except when NL players come over. You can add whomever you like.

Old 04-29-2010, 06:56 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

I cut Michael Bowden and place Chris Davis on my minor league roster. My apologies for taking so long, I hadn't noticed that Davis was demoted.

Old 04-30-2010, 02:54 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trevor Cahill has been called up to start Saturday, I'll replace him with OF Carlos Peguero, Seattle Mariners AA affiliate.
Old 04-30-2010, 03:17 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

also want to drop Daniel Hudson for SP Vin Mazzarro
Old 05-02-2010, 02:57 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ramos activated, will add 1B Eric Hosmer (High A Wilmington)
Old 05-02-2010, 03:00 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

My prospects keep getting called up! That's 2/4 now with Smoak and Ramos, although I don't expect Ramos to be up for a considerable amount of time.
Old 05-02-2010, 03:36 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Thanks to everyone for your participation so far. I think this is going rather well. The trading deadline and September call-ups should be interesting.

Old 05-02-2010, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think this league needs 1 more bench spot.
Old 05-02-2010, 03:58 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

I totally disagree.

Old 05-02-2010, 05:03 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I totally disagree.
OK ... I don't like not having a single hitter I can rotate into my lineup. It's not like I am loaded up on pitching.
Old 05-02-2010, 05:41 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

How you choose to manage your roster is obviously up to you. The less bench spots, the less margin for error, which makes every roster decision all the more important. Also, smaller benches ensures that there will at least be some valuable players in the Free Agent pool at all times, which means more activity.

What I would like to do is lower the innings limit so that keeping a larger pitching roster is less necessary, but that was shot down for legitimate reasons. It's something we can revisit in the offseason, although the way the scoring is done usually makes starting marginal pitching worth little.

Old 05-02-2010, 05:58 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Small benches are the only reason I have players like Brignac, Wigginton, and Cahill so I'm all for it.
Old 05-03-2010, 05:27 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
Ramos activated, will add 1B Eric Hosmer (High A Wilmington)
So how did you get Ramos? Was he on your ML roster? Or did you add him from the FA pool?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 05:36 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
So how did you get Ramos? Was he on your ML roster? Or did you add him from the FA pool?
I simply added him to my roster and dropped a player. He was my 4th minor leaguer. Now, I add a 4th minor leaguer to take Ramos' spot, unless/until he gets sent down again, where I'll drop him from my major league roster and re-add someone else.
Old 05-03-2010, 10:02 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Scotty, Alex Gordon has been sent down. You must drop him and decide if you want him on your minor league roster or not.

Old 05-05-2010, 04:48 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So um... nobody had Kila Ka'aihue on their ML roster, so I added him.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 01:37 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Yeah that's fine.

Old 05-07-2010, 11:10 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

No response from Scotty. Please PM if you'd like to add Alex Gordon to your minor league roster. I will go off of the waiver order, and will change the order accordingly depends on who gets him.

Old 05-07-2010, 12:54 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Also, Brodeur, Michael Saunders has been called up. You need to add him to your roster or lose his rights.

Old 05-11-2010, 01:36 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Derek Holland was called up, I'll add Jared Mitchell.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote