Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-30-2010, 12:39 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, what the **** is wrong with the Dodgers? I had them as a NL contender and they have looked like **** so far this season. Getting shut out by Brian ******* Burress?
Old 04-30-2010, 12:40 AM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
He should be getting more innings. I'd pick him up, but don't kill me or anyone else if he only pitches a few games.
I got Meek in my NL-only league pumped about it.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 12:57 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebow305 View Post
You think Meek is worth a pickup in fantasy leagues?
Well, he can't be worse than Dotel. Go for it.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 02:39 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

David Freese with a 6 RBI game today. I like very much.
Old 04-30-2010, 08:38 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just read that Dotel will remain the closer as he was only getting a day off last night.
Old 04-30-2010, 09:09 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

John Buck with 3 homers, WTF?!
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 12:39 PM    (permalink
The Dude Abides
Veteran

The Dude Abides is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dude Abides is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dude Abides is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dude Abides is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dude Abides is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dude Abides is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dude Abides is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dude Abides is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dude Abides is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dude Abides is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dude Abides is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ok, I got offered a 6 for 1 trade in my 6 by 6 (extra categories are OBP and Quality Starts) keeper, I need help sorting out if I want to do it

I trade: Evan Longoria (I'd drop Matsui, Saito, Clayton Richard, Marlon Byrd [I have a bunch of injuries, was riding the hot streak], Jason Kubel)

I get: Chase Headley, BJ Upton, Ryan Howard, Ricky Nolasco, Tommy Hanson and Jon Rauch

my Lineup

C - Miguel Olivo (riding the hot streak, I realize he'll be an OBP sinkhole)
1B - Ryan Howard
2B - Gordon Beckham
3B - Chase Headley
SS - Jose Reyes
OF - Justin Upton
OF - BJ Upton
OF - Manny Ramirez
UTIL - Paul Konerko (until Tex starts hitting in the summer)

P - Cain, Wainwright, Christ Carpenter, Strasburg, Hanson Nolasco, Porcello (he's locked to the bench atm)
RP - Rauch, Soriano, Franklin

I don't want to deal Longo at all but, my team blows and I think this strengthens it. We keep 7 in our league if it matters

www.blackmetalink.com
VOTED BEST TATTOO SHOP IN CLEVELAND

Last edited by The Dude Abides : 04-30-2010 at 12:42 PM.
The Dude Abides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 02:40 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ryan Madson out 3 weeks with a broken toe. Must have kicked something after he blew the save.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 02:54 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh. 31 more days until the Cubs bring Starlin Castro up. Sigh...

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude Abides View Post
ok, I got offered a 6 for 1 trade in my 6 by 6 (extra categories are OBP and Quality Starts) keeper, I need help sorting out if I want to do it

I trade: Evan Longoria (I'd drop Matsui, Saito, Clayton Richard, Marlon Byrd [I have a bunch of injuries, was riding the hot streak], Jason Kubel)

I get: Chase Headley, BJ Upton, Ryan Howard, Ricky Nolasco, Tommy Hanson and Jon Rauch

my Lineup

C - Miguel Olivo (riding the hot streak, I realize he'll be an OBP sinkhole)
1B - Ryan Howard
2B - Gordon Beckham
3B - Chase Headley
SS - Jose Reyes
OF - Justin Upton
OF - BJ Upton
OF - Manny Ramirez
UTIL - Paul Konerko (until Tex starts hitting in the summer)

P - Cain, Wainwright, Christ Carpenter, Strasburg, Hanson Nolasco, Porcello (he's locked to the bench atm)
RP - Rauch, Soriano, Franklin

I don't want to deal Longo at all but, my team blows and I think this strengthens it. We keep 7 in our league if it matters
I'd do it because Chase Headley rules.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 04:38 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd do it in a second, maybe less.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 04:41 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
John Buck with 3 homers, WTF?!
well he's not with the Royals anymore so he's guaranteed for more success
Old 04-30-2010, 04:43 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
I'd do it in a second, maybe less.
Agreed. It's probably worth doing for just Howard and Hanson. Everyone else on top of it just makes it over the top.
Old 04-30-2010, 04:54 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Agreed. It's probably worth doing for just Howard and Hanson. Everyone else on top of it just makes it over the top.
Exactly. Don't forget Upton and Nolasco. This offer is ridiculous.

Old 04-30-2010, 06:35 PM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Longoria crushed a pitch. That's fun.
Old 04-30-2010, 06:40 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Wagner is expected to retire at the end of the season.
Old 04-30-2010, 06:49 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Citizen's Bank Park makes me laugh.
Old 04-30-2010, 07:14 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scott Sizemore first career home run! Austin Jackson already 3-3 today.

Edit- Boesch grand slam! sick.

sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by Scotty D : 04-30-2010 at 07:17 PM.
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 07:17 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brennan Boesch is allergic to taking pitches....which is fine when he hits a grand slam.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-30-2010, 07:28 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Ryan Madson out 3 weeks with a broken toe. Must have kicked something after he blew the save.
Just in time for Lidge. I don't know what emotion I should be feeling right now.

Old 04-30-2010, 07:32 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

4-4 for Austin Jackson. My fantasy team is happy about that.

Old 04-30-2010, 08:37 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

5-5 for Austin Jackson with a SB.

Mejia has some balls hitting Utley.

Old 04-30-2010, 08:45 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
5-5 for Austin Jackson with a SB.

Mejia has some balls hitting Utley.

He's a hard ************. I've never seen his demeanor change. He's just filthy. Cannot wait until he arrives as a starter. Strong chance of being my favorite player.
Old 04-30-2010, 08:49 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
He's a hard ************. I've never seen his demeanor change. He's just filthy. Cannot wait until he arrives as a starter. Strong chance of being my favorite player.
It'll be a damn shame when you realize he'll never start.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-30-2010, 08:55 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
It'll be a damn shame when you realize he'll never start.

It'll be a damn shame when I cut your throat.