Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-30-2010, 12:49 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

also john malkovich

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 01:00 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
also john malkovich
Hopes are steadily rising likely to only be let down then saved when I buy the soundtrack.

And it better be all new stuff too, so its like buying just a new Mastodon album

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 01:32 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Megan Fox is severely overrated.
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 01:46 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
Megan Fox is severely overrated.
as an actress or being hot?
She is definitely hot.
She is definitely not a good actress.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 04-30-2010, 01:49 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Hopes are steadily rising likely to only be let down then saved when I buy the soundtrack.

And it better be all new stuff too, so its like buying just a new Mastodon album
It will, actually. Apparently the new composer may be limiting Mastodon's contribution, but even then Brann Dailor said that they will take whatever stuff didn't get used in the movie and put it on the next album. Brent Hinds also said that he blew his wad writing the music. In other words, it's like they wrote an instrumental album.

that's why I hope it won't be ****, because a ****** movie would not look good on Mastodon's resume.

and yes, megan fox is overrated, but tits + violence + malkovich + mastodon = me buying a ticket

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
It will, actually. Apparently the new composer may be limiting Mastodon's contribution, but even then Brann Dailor said that they will take whatever stuff didn't get used in the movie and put it on the next album. Brent Hinds also said that he blew his wad writing the music. In other words, it's like they wrote an instrumental album.

that's why I hope it won't be ****, because a ****** movie would not look good on Mastodon's resume.

and yes, megan fox is overrated, but tits + violence + malkovich + mastodon = me buying a ticket
So all signs point to:
Mastodon having an epic next album.
Hex making for an entertaining yet not great movie.
Ill see it.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 04-30-2010, 06:38 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does anyone else start craving steak after watching the Matrix?
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know. I usually don't need The Matrix for that.
Old 04-30-2010, 07:08 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
as an actress or being hot?
She is definitely hot.
She is definitely not a good actress.
Not even close to a Rachel Weisz or Scarlett Johansson. She looks unbelievably trashy most of the time.

Normally after I watch The Matrix, I usually get a craving to watch Dark City because it's just so much better.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 07:38 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Normally after I watch The Matrix, I usually get a craving to watch Dark City because it's just so much better.
They're not really comparable though. When I watch The Matrix, I get the urge to watch Equilibrium because it's just as good, was done for only 1 million dollars, and doesn't carry the stench of those horrendous sequels.
Old 04-30-2010, 07:43 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still love the first Matrix despite its sequels. It was just such an awesome sci fi movie, I still consider it a classic. Now the sequels, at least MTV did something right with their will ferrel sean william scott skit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Not even close to a Rachel Weisz or Scarlett Johansson. She looks unbelievably trashy most of the time.

I really love you.
Old 04-30-2010, 11:44 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mark Lisanti from Movieline.com live blogs his screening of Human Centipede...I'm already nauseous.

http://www.movieline.com/2010/04/post-6.php

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 12:33 AM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Human Centipede looks really.. um, interesting.
Old 05-01-2010, 12:37 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post
Mark Lisanti from Movieline.com live blogs his screening of Human Centipede...I'm already nauseous.

http://www.movieline.com/2010/04/post-6.php
Ha that sounds awful. I was starting to think about this a little further, and if you were in the middle or end, are you eating what the front disposes of?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 03:50 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just got back from watching the new "Nightmare on Elm St". For some reason I liked this version better than the orgininal.
Old 05-01-2010, 08:24 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
I just got back from watching the new "Nightmare on Elm St". For some reason I liked this version better than the orgininal.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 08:27 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
I find this really hard to believe.
Old 05-01-2010, 12:01 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I find this really hard to believe.
I agree with Splat.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 05-01-2010, 12:10 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I mean, I liked the original one a lot, but I don't know. I guess it's because I haven't seen the original in such a long time, which made me a little fuzzy on what the hell was going on. I don't know. I'll have to watch the old one again.
Old 05-01-2010, 01:39 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I couldnt figure out to write how much i hate michael bay so i stole someones words

Except for The Rock, Michael Bay has made nothing but crap. His directing style is poor, as he literally believes that an edit every second is the best way to make a film. I don't think it's possible to physically count the number of cuts and explosions in his films within one human lifetime. The guy can't even make a decent movie with the insane budget he gets to work with. His movies, albiet entertaining on some level, are the equivalent to an empty orgasm - completely unsatisfying, equally frustrating and definitely not worth the effort.

The guy needs to either expand on his predictable, unvaried style of filmmaking (although, I can't imagine him having the balls or the talent to do so) or just stop wasting good money and go away. Without this ass-load of money invested in his movies, Bay can't do sh!t. His inability to improvise, his lack of creativity, and his need for a big budget (because he's too incompentant to come up with something impressive with less funding) makes him the most pointless and deficient person in this business.

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 01:43 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
I couldnt figure out to write how much i hate michael bay so i stole someones words

Except for The Rock, Michael Bay has made nothing but crap. His directing style is poor, as he literally believes that an edit every second is the best way to make a film. I don't think it's possible to physically count the number of cuts and explosions in his films within one human lifetime. The guy can't even make a decent movie with the insane budget he gets to work with. His movies, albiet entertaining on some level, are the equivalent to an empty orgasm - completely unsatisfying, equally frustrating and definitely not worth the effort.

The guy needs to either expand on his predictable, unvaried style of filmmaking (although, I can't imagine him having the balls or the talent to do so) or just stop wasting good money and go away. Without this ass-load of money invested in his movies, Bay can't do sh!t. His inability to improvise, his lack of creativity, and his need for a big budget (because he's too incompentant to come up with something impressive with less funding) makes him the most pointless and deficient person in this business.
This is filled with win.
The Rock is the only good Bay film.
Maybe it's Sean Connery, IDK but everything else he does blows.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 05-01-2010, 01:45 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've heard the new version is not even that scary.and why is Robert Englund not Freddie in this one?he was the only choice for the role IMO
Old 05-01-2010, 02:00 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Because it's a new modern day re-imagining. They potentially want to start their own Freddy franchise. Englund is like 65 or something. The make up looks like crap, though. Even though, the original Freddy certainly didnt look like a burn victim. The new Freddy's face just looks stupid.

edit...They also wanted to go a little darker/serious with it, I heard. The original Freddy movies were really comedic and campy.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 02:14 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Because it's a new modern day re-imagining. They potentially want to start their own Freddy franchise. Englund is like 65 or something. The make up looks like crap, though. Even though, the original Freddy certainly didnt look like a burn victim. The new Freddy's face just looks stupid.

edit...They also wanted to go a little darker/serious with it, I heard. The original Freddy movies were really comedic and campy.
Which makes no sense. Because let's face it, that worked so well with the Halloween and Friday the 13th remakes lol

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack