Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-30-2010, 02:36 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default SWDC Guestbook: Introduce Yourself

Whether you're new to the forum or not, feel free to tell us about yourself.

Ideas:

Name:
Favorite Sports Team(s):
School/Occupation:
Life Story:
How you found the site:
...Share pics!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 02:43 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Whether you're new to the forum or not, feel free to tell us about yourself.

Ideas:

Name:
Favorite Sports Team(s):
School/Occupation:
Life Story:
How you found the site:
...Share pics!
This is a great idea, I'll get to this when I have some time, but an idea I have is how they came to know football and what makes them a fan of the sport and their team... Favorite players, coaches, etc.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 02:44 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had an idea for the same concept for us all to get to know each other more in the Titans forum, so I'll start off the profiles and maybe add some questions! :D

Name: Thomas Winstead
Hometown: Chattanooga, TN
Favorite Sports Team(s): Tennessee Titans
School/Occupation: Student

I'm still planning on a Titans Phonebook for the Titans forum, but now I'm gonna look unoriginal /sadpants!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Last edited by TitanHope : 10-02-2011 at 12:08 AM. Reason: Updated!
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 03:16 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm CCSD and I support pancakes over waffles.

I'm a grad student at SC/working PR professional, originally from SD, and root for the Chargers, Trojans, Lakers, Ducks, and when I can, Aztecs.

In my spare time I enjoy walks on the beach, boxing (taking up Judo soon too), obsessively reading about and talking football, getting hammered, playing Xbox, and beating off.

Once I won Dr. Pepper's '1 in 6 Wins' contest 8 times in a row which is statistically impossible. But they were all from the same vending machine which must have gotten a special shipment. I leave that part out usually.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 03:22 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: Rusty
Hometown: Toronto, Ontario
Favorite Sports Team(s): Baltimore Ravens, New Jersey Devils
School/Occupation: Carleton University, Ottawa
Life Story: Pretty simple guy. Grew up in Canada, love movies, TV, books, music, etc. Played football my entire life. Been a consistent contributor to the site for a while, and IRC regular. Aspiring writer, in several mediums. And unlike CCSD, I support waffles over pancakes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Last edited by A Perfect Score : 01-07-2013 at 09:40 AM.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 03:23 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: Ben
Hometown: Gloucester, England
Favorite Sports Team(s): Liverpool FC, Leicester Tigers, Indianapolis Colts
School/Occupation: Graduate Training Scheme
Life Story: I'll fill this out fully at one point in the future, but as a kid growing up in the mean streets of Leicester, England, I had pretty much always been into football (soccer), playing for 10 years before going to University. Whilst at University of Warwick to study Mathematics (should I say Math for the vast majority of the audience here?? :P) I joined the Warwick Wolves American Football Team, playing Left Tackle in my rookie season and not giving up a sack, started to play Defensive End too before tearing up my knee, keeping me out of action for a year. At this time I started looking at the NFL Draft and Google led me to this wonderful site and all of the forum inhabitants I learn from here... enjoy chatting to some of the folks on here on football (have educating me massively on college football and the NFL) and other topics too such as MMA, soccer etc... long may it continue!
How you found the site: Google, see above!

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 03:58 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: Paul Mau
Hometown: Dallas
Favorite Sports Teams: Cowboys/Mavericks/Rangers
School/Occupation: University Of Texas At Arlington; Marketing Major
Life Story: Love my friends and family. Love music. Love movies. Love sports. Love Cheesecake.
How you found the site: Google

Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 04:26 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: Corey
Hometown: Olean, New York
Favorite Sports Teams: Vikings, Yankees, Sabres
School/Occupation: Just got accepted into SUNY Fredonia and majoring in Business.
Life Story: Grew up in a small area and grew up loving sports from a young age. Played Soccer, Football, Basketball, and Baseball when i was growing up. In High School I wore mainly NFL jerseys everyday to school. Now I pretty much talk and hang out with family and friends.
How you found the site: I ended up using google to look Draft stuff and came across the site around the draft in 2006 but didn't notice there was a forum till later.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 04:36 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: tjsunstein or TJ Sunstein, see what I did there?
Hometown: Cherry Hill, NJ
Favorite Sports Team(s): Green Bay Packers, Phildalphia Phillies, New Jersey Devils, Los Angeles Clippers, West Virginia Mountaineers, Florida State Seminoles
School/Occupation: Undecided Transfer Student
Life Story: My name is TJ and I like to party.
How you found the site: Googled Mock Draft, clicked the link, and never looked back.

Which one am I?

tjsunstein is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 04:38 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: Brennan Colt ;)
Favorite Sports Team(s): Dallas Cowboys, Orlando Magic, Texas Rangers, University of Hawaii, Florida State, USC
Life Story: Married at 23, 4 kids - all boys. Oldest in 2nd grade. Youngest 4 months. Family man. Religious. Dedicated sports fan. Found this site when I was 26 and haven't been able to break the addiction since. DC Forum Administrator.
How you found the site: Was at the beach one day, when a bottle washed up shore. In it contained a message that said, "Visit www.nfldraftcountdown.com for a good time". :)

Who wants my hat???

Last edited by D-Unit : 03-23-2011 at 03:05 PM.
Old 04-30-2010, 04:46 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: G.C.
Hometown: Hamilton, Ontario
Favorite Sports Team(s): Tennessee Titans, Toronto Maple Leafs, Toronto Raptors, Michigan Wolverines
School/Occupation: Mohawk College
Life Story: Well, just a typical guy who loves sports and eats bacon. Grew up playing hockey, soccer, tennis and basketball. Now, I can be found on the golf course more often than not.
How you found the site: When the Titans were selecting 6th back in 05, I searched around for mock drafts, found this place and always made this my draft site of choice. After reading the forums, I decided to finally join last year.

Last edited by RufusMcDaniel : 03-27-2012 at 03:21 PM.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 04:57 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post

Which one am I?
I say the guy on the far left wearing the grass skirt. I remember you said you like to wear grass skirts. Don't deny it!!!
Old 04-30-2010, 05:08 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I say the guy on the far left wearing the grass skirt. I remember you said you like to wear grass skirts. Don't deny it!!!
Close D, close. All the way to the right. Wearing the pink lei. I thought for sure you'd get that. I do love grass skirts.

tjsunstein is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 05:08 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm Jimmy. I'm 19. I'm an enigma, and I choose to embrace it and keep it that way. Something notable about me is that I have a hot girlfriend that is out of my league.

http://tinyurl.com/25mvwx4

Last edited by Jimmy : 04-30-2010 at 05:13 PM.
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 05:19 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
I'm Jimmy. I'm 19. I'm an enigma, and I choose to embrace it and keep it that way. Something notable about me is that I have a hot girlfriend that is out of my league.

http://tinyurl.com/25mvwx4
She's cute and looks nice. Good job.
Old 04-30-2010, 05:22 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
I'm CCSD and I support pancakes over waffles.

I'm a grad student at SC/working PR professional, originally from SD, and root for the Chargers, Trojans, Lakers, Ducks, and when I can, Aztecs.

In my spare time I enjoy walks on the beach, boxing (taking up Judo soon too), obsessively reading about and talking football, getting hammered, playing Xbox, and beating off.

Once I won Dr. Pepper's '1 in 6 Wins' contest 8 times in a row which is statistically impossible. But they were all from the same vending machine which must have gotten a special shipment. I leave that part out usually.
No pic? You disappoint me.

French toast > Pancakes > Waffles. ;)
Old 04-30-2010, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: (Fotios) Philip Lolis
Hometown: Miami, FL
Teams: New York Giants, New York Yankees, New York Knicks, New York Rangers, Manchester United.
How I found this site?: Probably searching up mock drafts in google.
Life story: Originally from New York City, I lived there until I was 12 and then moved down here to Florida. My father is Greek which is where Fotios comes from and my mother is Russian. I love football and I am currently the ILB on my school's varsity team :) . I am young but I love to learn about the game, and I pride myself on being a student of the game; I hope to maybe even benefit from this on the field or further in life as a scout/analyst/journalist etc. I have been called the Josh Freeman of guidos, however I hope that growing out my hair has changed that, probably not.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 05:51 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: Andrew
Hometown: well I live in Saint Augustine, FL
Favorite Sports Team(s): Jacksonville Jaguars, Florida Marlins, University of Florida Gators
School/Occupation: just finished freshman year at the University of Florida
Life Story: I'll skip to the present. I like (watching) football, philosophy, linguistics, making up languages (known as conlanging...yeahhh), music, (watching) baseball, diet soda, and fapping. I'm a nerd and a loner but I roll with the punches.

How you found the site: Don't remember...probably when I was trying to find out more about the draft. I got hooked to the site for reasons outside of the draft, like the Off Topic forum, the NFL forum, and IRC. I'm still a draft dunce but that's because I don't pay as much attention to the things you have to know. I use this site to educate myself.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 05:54 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: Troy Nicholson!
Hometown: Sydney Australia
Favorite Sports Team(s): Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Sydney Roosters, Tottenham Hotspur
School/Occupation: Currently a Journalism student at the University of Technology in Sydney, but at the moment I am studying abroad at East Carolina University. I work as a casual at Oakley selling surfing/snowboarding/sunglasses stuff.
Life Story: Not much to tell really. I'm one of the few Australian posters around these boards. Love playing as many sports as possible and was in pretty much every sporting team all through high school. I finish University this year but definitely want to pursue more studies and hopefully come back to the States.
How you found the site: Can't remember at all.

Pic isn't working any more :(

Last edited by Caddy : 05-01-2010 at 08:27 PM.
Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 06:07 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: Puchi Lesu

Hometown: Laie, Hawaii

Favorite Sports Team(s): San Francisco 49ers, Los Angeles Lakers, Los Angeles Dodgers, San Jose Sharks, LSU Tigers, BYU Cougars, Newcastle Knights, Auckland Blues, Flyin' Fijian Rugby Team (RU 15s and 7s).

School/Occupation: Dixie State College in St George, Utah. Major: Communications. Playing football there.. I start in the fall.

Life Story: I played football for four years in high school and played two years at a junior college. Signed my letter of intent to Idaho State after my second year at the JC. Didn't qualify grades wise so I sat out a year to fix them up and still didn't qualify so I'm now gonna be playing at a Division 2 school.

I'm 21 and have a daughter who is almost 2. I'm still with the mother just in case you guys were wondering.

My life is not dull to say the least.

How you found the site: Tried to look up a scouting report about 3 years ago and stumbled upon the forums. I just kept coming back for more lol

Last edited by YAYareaRB : 04-30-2010 at 06:11 PM.
YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 06:12 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: Manuel Gutierrez

Hometown: Monterrey, Mexico

Favorite Sports Team(s): Steelers, Lakers, Real Madrid, Tigres, and I don't really follow baseball that much, but my grandfather is a Yankees fan and I guess I'm one too.

School/Occupation: Student

Life Story: Born in Monterrey and lived there all my life. Wasn't really into football that much until I turned 15. I became a Steelers fan because all my friends had a bet going on about who'd win the Superbowl, and I picked Pittsburgh. I watched two or three games at the end of the season, and I don't know why, I just liked them. They won all those games, sneaked into the playoffs, and beat the Seahawks in the Superbowl. Been an avid fan since then. Xbox live tag is Taquashaniqua (bad story...), and that's it.

How you found the site: Lurked for a couple months, joined Nov. 2007 and didn't post regularly until Pittsburgh drafted Rashard Mendenhall. I guess I was looking for Mock Drafts and info and stumbled upon the NFLDC community. Never left, and I don't plan to do so anytime soon.

Props to clover_jeez!

Last edited by Mr. Goosemahn : 07-21-2010 at 03:18 PM.
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 07:09 PM    (permalink
SloppyJoe
Rookie

SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SloppyJoe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: Benjamin Sobek

Hometown: Berlin, Germany

Favorite Sports Team(s):Tampa Bay Buccaneers and 1.FC Köln (German soccer team)

Life Story: as every german kid i grew up as a soccer fan and player. i was always a little bit bigger as my teammates ;). 1999 the Berlin Thunder (NFL Europe) were born and i suddenly i became a football fan. i went to the US on 2000 for the first time, i made two steps on american ground then i found a small buccaneers football on the ground. thats how i became a bucs fan.
i play football since 2002. since 2007 i'm also the offensive coordinator of our youth team.

How you found the site: google

Last edited by SloppyJoe : 04-30-2010 at 07:39 PM.
SloppyJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 07:21 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name............................

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.

Last edited by vikes_28 : 11-06-2012 at 05:07 PM.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 08:01 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: Matthew Brady
Hometown: Military child, currently in Harrisburg, PA

Favorite Sports Team(s): Kansas City Chiefs, Was Nationals, no NBA, for college i like Miami (Hockey), PSU (Bball and Football), and Syracuse (Bball)

School/Occupation:Starting Penn State this summer

Life Story: I am an All-State team swimmer and state champion water polo player for my HS (still waiting to find out if I made All-American status in swimming), senior, on the school newspaper as photo editor, was the Public Relations chair for my school's THON, will be involved at PSU's THON.

Sidenote: Obviously I'm into graphics, mostly wallpapers, so I have started my own "business" and website about it. SpreadHDGFX.com is the website. My work has been used by Penn State's Honors College for some of their publicity stuff.

Bottom far left kneeling, right in front of the female coaches.

Last edited by StickSkills : 04-30-2010 at 08:11 PM.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 08:11 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickSkills View Post
Name: Matthew Brady
Hometown: Military child, currently in Harrisburg, PA

Favorite Sports Team(s): Kansas City Chiefs, Was Nationals, no NBA, for college i like Miami (Hockey), PSU (Bball and Football), and Syracuse (Bball)

School/Occupation:Starting Penn State this summer

Life Story: I am an All-State team swimmer and state champion water polo player for my HS (still waiting to find out if I made All-American status in swimming), senior, on the school newspaper as photo editor, was the Public Relations chair for my school's THON, will be involved at PSU's THON.

Sidenote: Obviously I'm into graphics, mostly wallpapers, so I have started my own "business" and website about it. SpreadHDGFX.com is the website. My work has been used by Penn State's Honors College for some of their publicity stuff.
If you want to be on our Graphics Team, we could use some volunteers.