Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-30-2010, 08:28 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: Jordan Grove
Hometown: Baton Rouge, LA
Favorite Sports Team(s): New Orleans Saints, LSU Tigers, Oklahoma City Thunder, New Orleans Hornets, supporter of the Rockets and Celtics, Pittsburgh Steelers, Pittsburgh Penguins and Penn State. Fan of the SEC and MWC.

School/Occupation: Graduated from Southeastern Louisiana University in 2006 with a bachelors in history. Currently a part-time cabinet maker and substitute teacher. Currently in the process of trying to join the Baton Rouge Police Department. Future plans include going to LSU for a masters in either history or criminal justice.

Life Story: Born December 24, 1982. Grew up. Went to high school and college. Enjoy music (most kinda, favorites include metal and old school rap), writing, researching (especially conference realignment scenarios), going to live sporting events, running, reading, cooking, and comedy (improv and stand up).

How you found the site: I was in my Poli 300 class and before class I was wanting to find out more about the 2006 draft. I came to this site several times before signing up as a member of the forum. When I finally did sign up I contributed small pieces here and there concentrating more on quality of posts than quantity. Since then I have been moved up from forum regular to team leader to mod.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude

Last edited by diabsoule : 04-30-2010 at 08:39 PM.
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote