Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Jets Team Forum

New York Jets Team Forum Discuss the J-E-T-S

Old 04-29-2010, 04:33 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jersey numbers for the rookies:

Wilson - #20
Ducasse - #62
McKnight - #25
Conner - #38

Kind of odd that McKnight is taking #25...thought the whole Bush's shadow thing was an issue for him. Warren's probably the best known UDFA and he's going to get #35, still think it's interesting they have him listed as a safety.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 10:12 PM    (permalink
GET LOOSE
Veteran

GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Wilson picked a good number. I have my eye on Warren and I think if he bulks up he might be able to make that switch to safety. But we'll see
GET LOOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 03:58 AM    (permalink
Young Nasty Man
Veteran

Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GET LOOSE View Post
Wilson picked a good number. I have my eye on Warren and I think if he bulks up he might be able to make that switch to safety. But we'll see
Thats what I think also. We still need a big in the box Safety who we can drop in the box and he is great against the run.

The other guy I like (obviously) is Mick Williams. He is really undersized is my only knock on him but the guy is a heck of a pass rusher and really is explosive off the ball. He starts every game and rarely has durability concerns. While Pitt's D-line has two awesome book ends, he is still a guy that can be a great 3rd down situational pass rusher if he makes the team so I am really hoping that he does.

Via BoneKrusher
Young Nasty Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 04:19 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post

Wilson - #20
Ducasse - #62
McKnight - #25
Conner - #38

Kind of odd that McKnight is taking #25...thought the whole Bush's shadow thing was an issue for him. Warren's probably the best known UDFA and he's going to get #35, still think it's interesting they have him listed as a safety.
Haha. That's exactly what I was thinking about McKnight. And it's also funny that Wilson and McKnight chose the numbers of arguably the two highest profile Jets to leave this off-season.
Old 04-30-2010, 06:32 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Wilson - #20
Ducasse - #62
McKnight - #25
Conner - #38

McKnight said he was mad when he found the 25 sitting in his locker. He also said he doesn't plan on switching it for some reason. Which I'm bummed about, was hoping he would choose something unique, like 40 or 45.
Old 05-01-2010, 01:41 AM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
McKnight said he was mad when he found the 25 sitting in his locker. He also said he doesn't plan on switching it for some reason. Which I'm bummed about, was hoping he would choose something unique, like 40 or 45.
Apparently Ryan said they might switch it if it's an issue...not sure why they gave it to him in the first place. You'd have to think in that entire organization, it would have clicked for someone it was a bad idea. Any of us could have figured that one out. Sounds like he had a rough day too, losing his breakfast and dropping passes.

Early guess, Jeff Cumberland is the guy who continues to get praised through the offseason but doesn't make the team. I still think Basped's interesting and apparently Ryan liked him today, but the OLB spot is so crowded.
Old 05-01-2010, 02:32 AM    (permalink
msolimani
Rookie

msolimani is a cocksman.msolimani is a cocksman.msolimani is a cocksman.msolimani is a cocksman.

Quote:
Apparently Ryan said they might switch it if it's an issue...not sure why they gave it to him in the first place. You'd have to think in that entire organization, it would have clicked for someone it was a bad idea.
I agree it was a bad idea and someone should've thought of it, but at the same time McKnight needs to man up and forget about Reggie Bush. It's one thing at college because he did have huge shoes to fill and unfair expectations, but he has to start showing he can be a pro and move on.
msolimani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 01:18 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by msolimani View Post
I agree it was a bad idea and someone should've thought of it, but at the same time McKnight needs to man up and forget about Reggie Bush. It's one thing at college because he did have huge shoes to fill and unfair expectations, but he has to start showing he can be a pro and move on.
I definitely agree that he should...but if he's not going to do it no sense in ******* with his head just to make sure mans up either.

Apparently he's struggling a bunch today too.
Old 05-01-2010, 01:57 PM    (permalink
msolimani
Rookie

msolimani is a cocksman.msolimani is a cocksman.msolimani is a cocksman.msolimani is a cocksman.

Quote:
Apparently he's struggling a bunch today too.
Yeah, I just watched Rex's press conference from today and he said the same thing. He didn't seem worried about it, as he shouldn't be because it is ONLY rookie camps. Obviously you would like to see him play great right off the bat but I think he will be fine. Training camp will be huge for him IMO. Rex brought up a great point to the reporters that this time last year they were questioning Shonn Greene because he wasn't looking good in rookie camps. He had another great line when he said "It's a good thing that's not the Jet team in the fall". Classic!
msolimani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 03:16 AM    (permalink
Jersey/B
Rookie

Jersey/B is a cocksman.Jersey/B is a cocksman.Jersey/B is a cocksman.

Great article about OLB tryout Cory Reamer

http://www.newyorkjets.com/news/arti...imself-at-camp

sounds like this kid can contribute in a big way. Whether on specials or at the least as a practice squad all star

Last edited by Jersey/B : 05-02-2010 at 12:46 PM.
Jersey/B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
2008 NFL Mock Draft Champion
Veteran

Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey Jets fans, whats going on with Donovan Warren? Legit chance to make the team?
I absolutely loved this kid coming out. Thought he was a 2nd round talent before his abysmal 40 times. What's your plan with him? I've been hearing he's moving to safety, which may be a good move considering his lack of speed. If his straight line speed issues can be hidden, this guy can be a beast.
I hope he succeeds in the league, I had high hopes.

Mr.Regular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 10:25 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Regular View Post
Hey Jets fans, whats going on with Donovan Warren? Legit chance to make the team?
I absolutely loved this kid coming out. Thought he was a 2nd round talent before his abysmal 40 times. What's your plan with him? I've been hearing he's moving to safety, which may be a good move considering his lack of speed. If his straight line speed issues can be hidden, this guy can be a beast.
No doubt he'll make the team. Rex loves his DBs. Yeah, apparently he is switching over to S. With the uncertainty in Pool, and the mediocre depth, Warren could very well get some playing time this year.
Old 05-05-2010, 12:47 AM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Regular View Post
I think their interpretation of Warren is that he's better when moving forwards, towards the ball, than back. Thus the plan to have him at safety. I think he's got a great shot to make the team, and a pretty good shot to start as well. The bad 40 times seemed to be a bit overblown given he was dinged up and probably shouldnt have run, definitely think safety is a good position for him. If he works hard, and it seems like he will, should have an opportunity to make the team and play. Rexy loves his UDFA's, and Warren can play for sure. One of the more fun camp stories to follow, at this point I'm pretty much viewing him as a 5th draft pick right now I'll be surprised if he gets cut.
Old 05-06-2010, 12:57 AM    (permalink
BroadwayJoe10
Veteran

BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.

Quote:
I think their interpretation of Warren is that he's better when moving forwards, towards the ball, than back. Thus the plan to have him at safety. I think he's got a great shot to make the team, and a pretty good shot to start as well. The bad 40 times seemed to be a bit overblown given he was dinged up and probably shouldnt have run, definitely think safety is a good position for him. If he works hard, and it seems like he will, should have an opportunity to make the team and play. Rexy loves his UDFA's, and Warren can play for sure. One of the more fun camp stories to follow, at this point I'm pretty much viewing him as a 5th draft pick right now I'll be surprised if he gets cut.
Definitely second this notion. Along with Kevin Basped, I'm very eager to see how Warren pans out; I'd be pretty disappointed if they didn't make the cut.

Also, with the loss of some very good special team players over the past year, it'll be good to have some fresh legs contribute in that area.

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."
BroadwayJoe10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 06:02 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe10 View Post
Definitely second this notion. Along with Kevin Basped, I'm very eager to see how Warren pans out; I'd be pretty disappointed if they didn't make the cut.

Also, with the loss of some very good special team players over the past year, it'll be good to have some fresh legs contribute in that area.
Basped may actually be my favorite UDFA right now. Put him on the roster, have him tear it up on special teams, and let him develop for a couple years. I think he could be a terror off the edge with time and good coaching, both of which he can have here. Plus some ST guys are necessary with a bunch of old/important LB's on the roster - only Westerman and Laury are really going to play there this year unless Cummings or Reamer make it over him.

It'll be really interesting to see how everybody plays come camp time though. I'm hoping McKnight comes back in shape. Regardless, I'm very excited for our secondary and the WR-CB matchups should be fun to watch during TC. Revis-Cro-Wilson against Holmes-Edwards-Cotchery, a few different styles to mix and match there on both sides of the ball and lots of talent. Should be like a boxing match, offense will get the best sometimes and defense others. Seeing how Cromartie looks will be big too, but it's nice that if he's not that successful Wilson should be able to play the #2 without any trouble. Very interested to see who wins the starting LG job and which players pop out on the DL among the young guys too.
Old 05-11-2010, 06:18 PM    (permalink
mellojello
Veteran

mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
I love Rex Ryan, love the Jets style of play, but I've never been impressed with McKnight. If he can turn it around in NY, I won't hate on the guy though, but if he can't do it there behind that OL, he can't do it.
mellojello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 06:41 PM    (permalink
timewaster
Rookie

timewaster timewaster timewaster timewaster

Good articles

Quote:
Jets propose new deal for Pro Bowl CB Revis, who's evaluating it

Associated Press
FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- New York Jets cornerback Darrelle Revis, looking for a new contract, says the team sent his agents a proposal last week and they are currently evaluating it.

Ryan: Bring Super Bowl to NYC/NJ
New York Jets coach Rex Ryan believes Super Bowl XLVII will, and should, be played in New York/New Jersey over Tampa Bay and South Florida. More ...
The All-Pro selection said Thursday that he would like to be the highest-paid player at his position, considering he's regarded by many as the league's best cornerback.

Oakland Raiders cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha signed a three-year, $45.3 million deal last offseason.

Revis is scheduled to make $1 million in the fourth season of his six-year rookie deal. He says he'll sign the Jets' proposal if everything looks good. Revis also says a recent published report saying he wanted $20 million per season is "insane" and doesn't know its source.
Quote:
05/19 — So what has the first week of the Jets’ organized team activities been like?

The media will watch their first 2010 OTA on Thursday, but the players had two closed practices on Monday and Tuesday and they can provide the most accurate analysis of what’s transpired to this point on the Atlantic Health Jets Training Center fields.

“It’s fun. It’s fun to watch,” said wide receiver Jerricho Cotchery on Tuesday. “It’s absolutely a thrill to be able to just look around and see all the talent. You see guys who are not only talented, but those guys are just selfless players. They are putting themselves aside and they’re willing to help the team get better to reach our ultimate goal and that’s the Super Bowl. There’s a lot of competition going on every day and as a wide receiving core, we’re trying to get the best of that competition. There are a lot of battles, and in the end we’re going to become a better team.”

Each Jets OTA is a star-studded affair. There wasn’t a shortage of talent on the Green & White in January and that was before GM Mike Tannenbaum traded for CB Antonio Cromartie and WR Santonio Holmes and signed RB LaDainian Tomlinson and DE/OLB Jason Taylor. Nose tackle Kris Jenkins reportedly didn’t participate in team drills the first two days, but he suited up and was working off to the side when Monday’s first session began.

“It’s like the New York Jets are a bunch of Pro Bowlers,” said TE Dustin Keller, who was honored by the United Way at its “Gridiron Gala” on Tuesday night at the Waldorf-Astoria in New York. “That just creates great competition. When you go against better competition in practice than you do in the games, it’s going to be beneficial for us once the season starts.”

The four-player 2010 draft class is in Florham Park as well, led by former Boise State corner and first-round pick Kyle Wilson. But the Jets are not in a position of desperation where they will have to force any of their younger players into the fire if they’re not ready because there really is talent everywhere you look.

“It’s like All-Madden,” said FB Tony Richardson. “We’re pretty stacked. It’s exciting to see that many playmakers on offense and defense as well as special teams. It’s fun to come to work because there are so many different things that we have the ability to do now.”

Any football fan can appreciate the individual matchups a Jets practice might bring. Even Richardson, a consummate pro entering his 16th season, has had his eyes wander at times.

“I’m doing 1-on-1's against the linebackers, but I’m like 'Braylon’s going against Cromartie.' I’m looking out like I want to see this matchup and I want to see Santonio Holmes against Revis,” T-Rich said. “It’s cool because the competition makes everyone better.

"It’s not like we’re under pressure or we’re under stress because we have so many talented players, but I think it makes us pay more attention to details. We realize if we do things right, if we listen to our coaches, if we listen to Rex, Mike Pettine, Brian Schottenheimer and Mike Westhoff, we have a chance to be special. Our biggest thing is check your ego at the door, come to work every day and be ready to get better at something.”

Mark Sanchez, recovering from arthroscopic surgery on his left knee back in February, has not participated fully in team activities but he’s taken part in pat-and-go drills, individual periods and even some 7-on-7 work.

“The first time I saw him, we were doing the individual drills and the quarterbacks were throwing the ball to the wide receivers. I looked around, saw him and was like ‘What are you doing?’ " Cotchery said. "He’s recovering pretty well right now. He just has to make sure he has to take it easy and get that thing 100 percent so we can be ready to roll for the season."

No longer a rookie, the 23-year-old Sanchez can be expected to take more of a leadership role in his second season. When there were no cameras or microphones around, he made his presence known to his teammates.

“Even in the first couple of days, he’s brought the offense up a couple of times and has really voiced his opinion as a starting quarterback should,” Richardson said.

Sanchez has set a goal of the June minicamp for his official return, but the early reviews should be music to Jets Nation’s ears.

“He’s definitely the leader of our football team, the leader of our organization, and fans should be excited because he’s been throwing the ball extremely well,” T-Rich said. “I talked to him [Tuesday] about how he’s feeling and he said, ‘I’m actually feeling a lot better than I thought I would. I thought I would be a little bit sore.’ But he said he feels good and I think that’s a positive sign for all the Jets fans out there that No. 6 is going to be healthy this year.”

“He’s looking as good as ever, his leadership is great and he’s throwing the ball as good as ever,” added Keller. “I think that makes expectations that much higher for next season."

http://www.newyorkjets.com/blog/post...d-team-at-otas
And here is Mark throwing today (5/20/10)

http://www.facebook.com/video/video....28357043845029
timewaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 07:25 PM    (permalink
jmess15
Rookie

jmess15 is a cocksman.jmess15 is a cocksman.jmess15 is a cocksman.

Kind of a quiet time of year, was wondering if anyone wanted to take a stab at the best and worst Jets draft in their history.

My vote if for 1987

Rd Sel # Player Position School
1 21 Roger Vick RB Texas A&M
2 42 Alex Gordon LB Cincinnati
3 75 Onzy Elam LB Tennessee State
5 129 Kirby Jackson DB Mississippi State
6 161 Tracy Martin WR North Dakota
7 187 Gerald Nichols DT Florida State
8 196 Eddie Hunter RB Virginia Tech
8 214 Mike Rice -- Montana
9 241 Ron McLean NT Cal State-Fullerton
10 268 Sid Lewis DB Penn State
11 300 Kirk Timmer LB Montana State
12 327 Bill Ransdell QB Kentucky

Vick was a bust, Gordon played a bit but was never an impact and Gerald Nichols was a rotational nose tackle for a few years...Elam was supposed to be a pass rushing line backer but as I recall only played about 10 games in 2 years, mostly on special teams.
Old 05-23-2010, 07:29 PM    (permalink
Young Nasty Man
Veteran

Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.

The thing that I take out of that video (and I am by no means a scout or a wiz on this stuff), Sanchez still underthrows at times. He does a great job on seam routes (obviously there aren't a lot of guys playing against him), but he looks real good considered he is still rehabilitating after his injury. I cannot wait to see what our shotgun sets.

The only thing I am more excited for then that, is our Nickel Blitz package.

Via BoneKrusher
Old 05-23-2010, 07:32 PM    (permalink
Young Nasty Man
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmess15 View Post
Kind of a quiet time of year, was wondering if anyone wanted to take a stab at the best and worst Jets draft in their history.

My vote if for 1987

Rd Sel # Player Position School
1 21 Roger Vick RB Texas A&M
2 42 Alex Gordon LB Cincinnati
3 75 Onzy Elam LB Tennessee State
5 129 Kirby Jackson DB Mississippi State
6 161 Tracy Martin WR North Dakota
7 187 Gerald Nichols DT Florida State
8 196 Eddie Hunter RB Virginia Tech
8 214 Mike Rice -- Montana
9 241 Ron McLean NT Cal State-Fullerton
10 268 Sid Lewis DB Penn State
11 300 Kirk Timmer LB Montana State
12 327 Bill Ransdell QB Kentucky

Vick was a bust, Gordon played a bit but was never an impact and Gerald Nichols was a rotational nose tackle for a few years...Elam was supposed to be a pass rushing line backer but as I recall only played about 10 games in 2 years, mostly on special teams.
I personally think our 2000 was a great class. John Abraham, Shaun Ellis, Chad Pennington, Laverneus Coles were all top players for this team for a solid 4-5 years. Then we started to unload. We had a ton of picks (4 in the first round, imagine if we had that now). Anthony Becht was a massive flop but overall I think that was a huge draft for us.

Via BoneKrusher
Old 05-23-2010, 07:49 PM    (permalink
jmess15
Rookie

jmess15 is a cocksman.jmess15 is a cocksman.jmess15 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Nasty Man View Post
I personally think our 2000 was a great class. John Abraham, Shaun Ellis, Chad Pennington, Laverneus Coles were all top players for this team for a solid 4-5 years. Then we started to unload. We had a ton of picks (4 in the first round, imagine if we had that now). Anthony Becht was a massive flop but overall I think that was a huge draft for us.
Hands down 2000 was the best, but with 4 #1s it should have been (lol). I disagree a bit, Becht wasn't a massive bust, he certainly didn't live up to his billing but put his cement hands to good use when blocking. besides, isn't he still playing?

"massive busts" should be reserved for the Lam Jones, Blair Thomas and Doug Williams of the world. In 86 Doug Williams had been graded very high among tackles and fell to the jets at 47. Most people thought it was a steal, until he got cut in training camp...
Old 05-24-2010, 04:39 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

read somewhere that were bringing in 23yr old Aussie rugby start Greg inflow for a tryout. they want to try him at KR and maybe even OLB. hes 6-5 240 and apparently runs a 4.6

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...an-rugby-star/

ut oh bills and broncos are interested too lol

Last edited by TimD : 05-24-2010 at 07:42 PM.
TimD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 01:51 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News reports that the Jets and Ferguson have agreed to terms on a multi-year extension.
Old 07-11-2010, 02:48 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

JW do you guys all feel that Scott is worth the big contract he recieved?
Old 07-25-2010, 02:24 AM    (permalink
dannyz
Veteran

dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What are you guy going to do with the FA's on the Team? Revis will get signed but what about Harris and Mangold one I think will get a Tender put on him but the other. The Jets can't afford to Lose either of them.
dannyz is offline   Reply With Quote