Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC East Division Forum

NFC East Division Forum Discuss the NFC East

View Poll Results: Who is the most overrated player in the NFC East?
Osi Umenyiora, DE, New York 2 10.53%
LaRon Landry, S, Washington 3 15.79%
Marion Barber, RB, Dallas 3 15.79%
Jason Peters, OT, Philadelphia 6 31.58%
Santana Moss, WR, Washington 0 0%
Asante Samuel, CB, Philadelphia 4 21.05%
Tony Romo, QB, Dallas 1 5.26%
Donovan McNabb, QB, Washington 1 5.26%
Eli Manning, QB, New York Giants 2 10.53%
Other 2 10.53%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-02-2010, 01:08 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Most Overrated NFC East Player

This will be fun.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 01:09 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will say Kolb just because, Thumper has gotten to a point where I'll trade anything I own for Kolb to fail.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 01:10 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh god. I wonder how many mentions Kevin Kolb will get thanks to me.

Anyways, I'm going to go ahead and say Laron Landry.
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 01:11 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eagles fans will probably say Donovan McNabb. Then some that will say Kolb.

I'll go with Asante Samuel.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gah, I didn't mean to allow multiple choice. Silly me.

The only reason I didn't include Kolb is because his sample size is way too small to judge.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 01:13 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Gah, I didn't mean to allow multiple choice. Silly me.

The only reason I didn't include Kolb is because his sample size is way too small to judge.
I didn't mean to vote multiple choice, either. But, Peters is equally as overrated at Samuel so I win?

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
I didn't mean to vote multiple choice, either. But, Peters is equally as overrated at Samuel so I win?
Pretty much, those are the two I went with.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 04:27 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Barber. He still has a nose for the end zone, but a lot of fans still value him much more than they should be. Last two years, he's been very injury prone and the burst just comes and goes.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 04:30 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Barber. He still has a nose for the end zone, but a lot of fans still value him much more than they should be. Last two years, he's been very injury prone and the burst just comes and goes.
LOL MOTH. Barber has 1 vote by me... in the best RB thread. How can he be most overrated in the division??? You funny guy. :)
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 04:33 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
LOL MOTH. Barber has 1 vote by me... in the best RB thread. How can he be most overrated in the division??? You funny guy. :)
Check out the trade value thread...people were willing to give up a lot for him. He has this stigma right now, but he's the not the back he used to be. It would have been tough to get much value out of him, given his diminishing performance and contract. He's kind of in the same ball park Antonio Cromartie was in, when everyone who wasnt watching him weekly still thought he was really good.

Granted, he's not bad at all...but he's not a pro bowl caliber guy at this point. his statistics dont really paint an accurate picture. Our run blocking really opened up some massive holes for him this year, and he would hobble through them.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 05-02-2010 at 04:36 PM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 05:01 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Check out the trade value thread...people were willing to give up a lot for him. He has this stigma right now, but he's the not the back he used to be. It would have been tough to get much value out of him, given his diminishing performance and contract. He's kind of in the same ball park Antonio Cromartie was in, when everyone who wasnt watching him weekly still thought he was really good.

Granted, he's not bad at all...but he's not a pro bowl caliber guy at this point. his statistics dont really paint an accurate picture. Our run blocking really opened up some massive holes for him this year, and he would hobble through them.
Granted... he played through injury. Unlike Felix. Felix is way overrated right now because of his flashy highlights, but he has lacked ANY consistency and YET look at the RB thread... He has the most votes. You should reconsider who you think is overrated.

Felix is nothing but a Julius Jones right now. Flash in the pan. Nothing more. This is going to be his season to show he's anything more.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 09:56 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm gonna go with Asante Samuel for reasons I stated in the DB thread.