Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-13-2007, 12:10 AM    (permalink
ginpo

Here's some more info on the jersey...those powder blues are looking looking really nice!

Old 03-13-2007, 01:32 AM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginpo View Post
Here's some more info on the jersey...those powder blues are looking looking really nice!

That's actually really badass.
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 03:33 AM    (permalink
Severe Punishment
Veteran

Severe Punishment hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Speaking of jerseys...can someone explain how the Cleveland Browns have Orange helmets
Severe Punishment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 04:12 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severe Punishment View Post
Speaking of jerseys...can someone explain how the Cleveland Browns have Orange helmets
Well, their jerseys are already brown. Otherwise they'd look like huge piles of doo-doo.

You kinda remind me of that radio interview in madden. 'i'd like to talk about some of the alternate uniforms (...) and the cleveland browns orange jersey! why? They're the browns, the cleveland browns, not the cleveland oranges' .

Thanks for the chuckle.

PS: I like these new unis, even though the old numerfont was cooler. Excited to see the ole powder blue again though.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 05:51 AM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ha, I knew it.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 08:22 AM    (permalink
TPFKA#1SaintsFan
Pro Bowler

TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

The powder blue makes that jersey look better, but it's still ugly.
The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin
TPFKA#1SaintsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 08:53 AM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone who loved the old Powder uni should not be hating on this set. The new uni is exactly the same as the old powder blue, just with all colors and the new font and pants.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 09:15 AM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginpo View Post

Thats hot as hell. is that there helmet with dark blue also? thats such a nice helmet. damn i want something like that for the jets.

Anyone have home and away uni pics like the one above?

Last edited by 'cuse-213 : 03-13-2007 at 09:19 AM.
'cuse-213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 09:43 AM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Nothing compares to the powder blue jerseys.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 09:44 AM    (permalink
myinnerself
Rookie

myinnerself hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

For the record the powder blues still only come out twice a year. These are the usual home jerseys:

myinnerself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 09:45 AM    (permalink
myinnerself
Rookie

I think they are really sharp personally.
Old 03-13-2007, 09:46 AM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by myinnerself View Post
For the record the powder blues still only come out twice a year. These are the usual home jerseys:

I love these jerseys. the helmet really makes the whole thing.

Last edited by 'cuse-213 : 03-13-2007 at 12:27 PM.
'cuse-213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 09:52 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually like the jerseys. I think if they would've kept the standard block numbers, they'd better though.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 12:01 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like them, too. If these looked like AFL jerseys, they'd have Napa and Hardee's stickers on the shoulders.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 01:01 PM    (permalink
ds8582
Rookie

ds8582 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I like them.
Old 03-13-2007, 01:04 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

they are ok. the font really makes it look cartoonish for lack of a better word. the old jerseys were better imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 05:05 PM    (permalink
a-dub83
Rookie

a-dub83 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.a-dub83 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

the white helmet is a nice touch, but i still like the old jersey, let's see if Madden gets these in the game, they always figure out a way to screw up a team's uniform.
Old 03-13-2007, 05:28 PM    (permalink
ninerfan
Pro Bowler

ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its ok but I'd just play in the baby blues every week

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me
ninerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 05:45 PM    (permalink
Xenos
Veteran

Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xenos is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The new uniforms actually look better in powder blue then navy blue. Strange, since I like darker colors in general.
Xenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 05:48 PM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler

JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.

I love these new jerseys, the helmet really pulls it all together, I like the white. I'm glad their keepin powder blues only twice a year tho, keeps its special and differnet.
JK17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 05:57 PM    (permalink
ginpo

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-dub83 View Post
the white helmet is a nice touch, but i still like the old jersey, let's see if Madden gets these in the game, they always figure out a way to screw up a team's uniform.
I read somewhere, in one of the official articles/releases, that the new uni's will make this years Madden.
Old 03-13-2007, 06:37 PM    (permalink
myinnerself
Rookie

Also, in an article which described the jerseys they said that the helmets would have numbers on the back, as in instead of on the sides as the Powder Blue's helmets used to have. I can't tell from these pictures and they don't say anything about it, so maybe that isn't true, but I really hope it is and I think it would be unique and cool to have it. Either way though, really sharp looking uniforms, best in the league if you ask me.
Old 03-13-2007, 08:31 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

they aren't bad... they are much like the last ones, just more modern looking
Old 03-14-2007, 09:37 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Ravens need some new jerseys.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 09:46 PM    (permalink
DonWoods33
Rookie

DonWoods33 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by myinnerself View Post
I think they are really sharp personally.
Those are Gawd Awful. The white stripe on the blue pants looks terrible the whole away uni looks bad. Do they really have to change the Powder Blues? If Deano wanted to change things, he should just gone back to the 1974 colors. He could have sold alot of those, and isnt that what this all about? If they wanted to change the Powder blues they should have just gone with the Gold pants, which they could have spun off into a jersey. How can you have a modernized throwback uniform? Thats ridiculous
DonWoods33 is offline   Reply With Quote