Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-01-2010, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: Shane P. Hallam

Birthday: 05/13/1986

Hometown: Pittsburgh, PA

Favorite Sports Team(s): Pittsburgh Steelers, Ohio State Buckeyes

School/Occupation: Graduated from Ohio State and Bloomsburg. Currently a
teacher

Life Story: Three passions of mine: Football (Specifically the draft,) musical
theater, and video games.

How you found the site: Long story or short story? Basically creek sent me here. Go back and find my 10,000 post for the long story.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 12:17 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
School/Occupation: Graduated from Ohio State and Bloomsburg. Currently a teacher
What do you teach?

tjsunstein is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 12:39 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: Spencer Harrison (hence the sbh)

Hometown: Fishkill/Poughkeepsie, NY

Favorite Sports Team(s): Florida Gators, Boston Red Sox

School/Occupation: High School - not going to say which
Life Story: I was born 11 pounds and 6 ounces. 17.5 years later I'm 5'7" and weigh 140 lbs. Didn't really live up to my birth haha. Anyway, I've lived in four states - NY, TX, WA, and now NC. I enjoy doing activities.

How you found the site: Not sure, I used to be big into sim leagues, like MSFL and such, then those kind of ceased to exist and I just wanted to sort of talk about football so I managed to find this. I think I was just looking at the articles one time and I remembered it and gave it a shot.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 01:40 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Why do you hurt me so much!

And I'm coming home tomorrow PL! We should hang out and laugh at how much Michigan FB sucks.
Good job on you for getting in shape! You don't look like a fat dork anymore. LOL. :p
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 08:06 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: M.J.
Hometown: Sandy Hook, Connecticut
Favorite Sports Team(s): Boston Celtics, Boston Red Sox, Connecticut Huskies, New England Patriots
School/Occupation: Community college
Life Story: Not a whole lot to say. The U.S. is my fifth country, I lived in Massachusetts first and then again later on and now I'm in Connecticut. My dad is from Massachusetts so we both like all of the Boston sports teams.
How you found the site: Can't even remember, it was a very long time ago. Probably Google or something.

Old 05-02-2010, 08:07 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
Name: Spencer Harrison (hence the sbh)

School/Occupation: High School - not going to say which
Life Story: I was born 11 pounds and 6 ounces. 17.5 years later I'm 5'7" and weigh 140 lbs. Didn't really live up to my birth haha. Anyway, I've lived in four states - NY, TX, WA, and now NC. I enjoy doing activities.

How you found the site: Not sure, I used to be big into sim leagues, like MSFL and such, then those kind of ceased to exist and I just wanted to sort of talk about football so I managed to find this. I think I was just looking at the articles one time and I remembered it and gave it a shot.
Fishkill? I wish I lived around there, we go to your Walmart all the time since it's 24/7. Kind of a haul and it's never worth it but it's something to do.
Old 05-02-2010, 10:26 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: I think that is rather obvious...
Hometown: Redding, CA
Favorite Sports Team(s): 49ers, SF Giants, Dallas Mavericks, Texas A&M Aggies, USA Soccer
School/Occupation: Texas A&M alum/HS English teacher
Life Story: Born in California, moved to Texas when I was younger.
How you found the site: Don't remember.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 11:58 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: James
Hometown: Northern Cali
Favorite Sports Team(s): Raiders, Giants, Kings
School/Occupation: JR in High School
Life Story: Been a raiders fan all my life. I play basketball and am pretty good at it for being white lol. I believe in living life in what ever way that makes you happy and not the others around you happy. Tallest in my family at 6'2 while most everybody else is around 5'10.
How you found the site: I think it was during the 2005 draft and I was looking around at all the mock drafts and idk this site just stuck to me and I kept coming back and looking at it and I found the forums.

Me at prom a week ago. Like the raiders color tux? :)

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 11:58 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
Fishkill? I wish I lived around there, we go to your Walmart all the time since it's 24/7. Kind of a haul and it's never worth it but it's something to do.
I moved when I was 6, so I don't remember it real well. I don't remember it being interesting at all, though.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 12:40 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Life Story: Been a raiders fan all my life. I play basketball and am pretty good at it for being white lol. I believe in living life in what ever way that makes you happy and not the others around you happy. Tallest in my family at 6'2 while most everybody else is around 5'10.
How you found the site: I think it was during the 2005 draft and I was looking around at all the mock drafts and idk this site just stuck to me and I kept coming back and looking at it and I found the forums.

Shave the stache, mang! Cute girls, though.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 12:45 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
Shave the stache, mang! Cute girls, though.
Lol I dont have one, even though it kinda does look like I do in that pic for some reason lol

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 05-02-2010, 02:41 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
Name: (Fotios) Philip Lolis
Hometown: Miami, FL
Teams: New York Giants, New York Yankees, New York Knicks, New York Rangers, Manchester United.
How I found this site?: Probably searching up mock drafts in google.
Life story: Originally from New York City, I lived there until I was 12 and then moved down here to Florida. My father is Greek which is where Fotios comes from and my mother is Russian. I love football and I am currently the ILB on my school's varsity team :) . I am young but I love to learn about the game, and I pride myself on being a student of the game; I hope to maybe even benefit from this on the field or further in life as a scout/analyst/journalist etc. I have been called the Josh Freeman of guidos, however I hope that growing out my hair has changed that, probably not.
oh **** mayne, I'm the same age as you, Greek, and I love the Yankees, Giants and Rangers.

I will fill out one of these shortly

Last edited by OSUGiants17 : 05-02-2010 at 02:47 PM.
OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 02:48 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

RaiderNation, you're white? Lol

Old 05-02-2010, 02:51 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Name: Chris
Hometown: New York
Favorite Sports Team(s): New York Giants, OSU Buckeyes(football and basketball), Syracuse(basket ball, my pops whent there), New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New Orleans Hornets
School/Occupation: High School(won't say which)
Life Story: Born September 20, 1994, started playing football in 3rd grade and been playing ever since. I play CB and FS, I am 5'7 and have always been told I am to short to play, but I don't give a **** what people say, I love the game and I started every game this year on JV, Varsity next year
How you found the site: Googling the Draft

Old 05-02-2010, 03:08 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
I believe so yes lol

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 05-02-2010, 03:20 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: Rich...The 3rd, thanks mom. I can handle Dick, but being called Rick for some reason frustrates the hell out of me

Hometown: Born in Philadelphia, but moved to Wisconsin before I took my 1st step

Favorite Teams: Packers, Brewers (it's religious), Bucks and Phillies

School/Occupation: Student here at UW-Oshkosh in English and Journalism, summer school teacher, softball umpire and contributor to school newspaper occasionally

I play rugby on the Oshkosh Pigs, local club team. I watch way too much television, which is pretty much to get my mind off how much I hate school right now. I'll be graduating in exactly a year and then moving to the East coast and living with my sister, while I try to start some kind of a career.

I love running, biking, and my iPod could basically be part of my body. Music, sports podcasts, and sports radio are some other sports-related stuff I can't get enough of. I have an addiction to fantasy/adventure/fiction novels including everything Tolkien, Robert Jordan and The Wheel of Time, Eragon, Eldest, etc. Snowboarding takes up almost every single weekend I have free during the winter, and the same goes with wakeboarding during summers.

My Shorkie puppy Rascal is my best friend, and he pretty much goes everywhere I go. I found the site about 6 years ago while looking up "mock drafts" on google, but never started posting until a year after that.

I recently had a piece I wrote about the Packers published in the "Packers Plus" magazine and Milwaukee Journal Sentinel...Got lucky if you ask me. It's funny how obsessive my English and Journalism professors are about spelling and grammar, but when I come on SWDC I become nearly illiterate. It's my outlet.

My pup

You know that's right...Still have the Ninja Turtles hat 17 years later.

Edit: took down the pic of the lady friend, not sure she'd be too happy. I left up a lock of her hair. Aww.

My fia...girlfriend has been overseas studying abroad for nearly a year now, and I'm a couple of weeks away from going absolutely insane. I can't imagine prison. Sorry for making this nearly book length.

Last edited by Whistler6 : 05-02-2010 at 03:43 PM.
Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 03:28 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I believe so yes lol
I always thought you where black, I feel stupid now

Old 05-02-2010, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: Ryan
Hometown: Cincinnati
Favorite Sports Team(s): Bengals, Reds, Cowboys and Rangers
School/Occupation: Going back to college in the fall
How you found the site: Googled the NFL draft one day....

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack

Last edited by Bengals78 : 03-27-2012 at 02:02 PM.
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 05:03 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: Seth

Hometown: Ellwood City, PA now Peoria, AZ

Favorite Sports Team(s): Pittsburgh Steelers, Pittsburgh Penguins, Pittsburgh Pirates, Penn State, and Pitt Panthers

School/Occupation: Glendale Community College in Glendale, AZ, then Robert Morris University near Pittsburgh

Life Story: Born November 8th, 1989 in New Castle, PA. When I was at an early age, I grew a huge interest in sports. I first started playing baseball and was rather good at it. I remember telling my mom I was going to play for the Pirates and Joe Paterno. Obviously none of that happened. At a young age as well, I was a huge WWF fan. I wanted to be just like the Undertaker. I started playing football at the age of six, and one of my coaches called me a young Greg Lloyd because I got after the quarterback. I moved to Arizona when I was 9 with my mom, sister, and grandma. I still played sports. I played all four years in football, two for baseball, and a month of track. I have two tattoos, had shoulder surgery, and broke my left ankle twice in two years. When I am not in school or following sports, I listen to music a lot, hang out with my friends, and play my Xbox. Looking to move back to the Pittsburgh area in the next coming years.

How you found the site: Not really sure. But I know I posted very little in the first year, forgot my username and password, and then started posting more a little before Super Bowl 40.

Me and AD...old

Me and Jason Witten....old

Me and the 6 Super Bowl trophies..Last year's training camp

Me and Ryan Clark...last year's training camp

Old 05-02-2010, 05:20 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
Creepy.

Quote:
No pro football team?

Quote:
I remember the MSFL. There were like 5 versions, if not more, when it was all said and done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Total mindblow.

tjsunstein is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 07:29 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Name: Yannick

Hometown: Amsterdam (well, small town close to, same diff)

Favorite Sports Team(s): Ajax, Girondins Bordeaux, Juventus (soccer), Detroit Lions (Football), Pittsburgh Penguins (hockey, but I don't really follow)

School/Occupation: University of Leiden... I avoid working as much as I can for now.

Life Story: Well I'm dutch, I like the Lions because I liked their jersey when I started playing madden back in '05... I've studied journalism before moving on to political science. I have a girlfriend, the same one since I was 17 basically. Outside of NFLDC I go to school, follow the news (domestic, european and US) avidly and I try to read and watch movies as often as I can. Not religious at all though I do my best to respect those who are (they, after all, could be right, too). Politically I'm far, far left. My mom is Dutch, my dad French, though I've lived in the Netherlands my entire life I feel more at home in France. My mom and I don't really get along that well anymore, and with my dad's it's been hard since he and my mom seperated. That's pretty much it. Terrible sense of humor though, just terrible.

How you found the site: google search NFL + Draft + forum and BAM you're there.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 08:39 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
Name: Yannick

Hometown: Amsterdam (well, small town close to, same diff)

Favorite Sports Team(s): Ajax, Girondins Bordeaux, Juventus (soccer), Detroit Lions (Football), Pittsburgh Penguins (hockey, but I don't really follow)

School/Occupation: University of Leiden... I avoid working as much as I can for now.

Life Story: Well I'm dutch, I like the Lions because I liked their jersey when I started playing madden back in '05... I've studied journalism before moving on to political science. I have a girlfriend, the same one since I was 17 basically. Outside of NFLDC I go to school, follow the news (domestic, european and US) avidly and I try to read and watch movies as often as I can. Not religious at all though I do my best to respect those who are (they, after all, could be right, too). Politically I'm far, far left. My mom is Dutch, my dad French, though I've lived in the Netherlands my entire life I feel more at home in France. My mom and I don't really get along that well anymore, and with my dad's it's been hard since he and my mom seperated. That's pretty much it. Terrible sense of humor though, just terrible.

How you found the site: google search NFL + Draft + forum and BAM you're there.
Pussies normally do.

Jk :)

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 09:31 AM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: Keith Myers

Hometown: Born and raised in Ringgold, LA. Moved around inside Louisiana and Dallas, TX

Favorite Sport Team: Pittsburgh Steelers, I only watch the NFL religiously. I watch college football and if I had to choose a college football team it would be LSU but it doesn't control my saturdays like the NFL controls Sundays.

Edit: I will share how I became a Steelers fan, usually gets a few laughs. As you will read below, sheltered growing up, dad wasn't into sports, so I wasn't. Got Madden 99' and decided I loved football, and it was then that I decided I was going to scroll through the teams as fast it would go without looking and whoever it stopped on, that would be my team from then on. And I have religiously followed the Steelers ever since. I guess I got lucky. Been following football for 10 years now and have seen my favorite team win the Super Bowl twice. Awesome.

Life Story: Grew up in a town that had a population of like 1500 people. As you can imagine was very sheltered growing up. Moved to a bigger town when I was in the 6th grade. Lived there until I graduated HS. Then moved to Dallas directly out of HS and started supporting myself. Moved back to Louisiana about 2 years ago because my sister was in some financial trouble and having a hard time raising her kid. So I moved in with her to help her out. Met my current girlfriend and now we have a very large 5 month old son. Being a father is the greatest.

I am also a animal lover. I've got 3 dogs. A mixed breed dog, a Great Dane, and an Italian Greyhound. And would have more if I could afford more and had more space.

How did you find this site?: Google, didn't realize there was a forum for like 10-11 months after I was visiting the other stuff. The forum link used to be on the bottom right and very small.

Here is my little man when he was 4 months old.

And here is the most recent pic of me and it is my little man when he was born too.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Last edited by terribletowel39 : 05-03-2010 at 09:35 AM.
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 11:16 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: Brian Urffer

Hometown: Emmaus, PA

Favorite Sports Team(s): Eagles, Phillies, Penn State Football, and to a lesser extent, the Flyers. I support the Colts (as well as a few other NFL and CFB teams) and Red Sox

School/Occupation: Flooring Installer

Life Story: I've played baseball since I was 5 and football since I was 6. Since I began football, I just can't stay away from it. I always loved to play both sports, but as I've gotten older, football has stuck with me more, just everything about the sport. I've had an interest in weather, and potentially becoming a meteorologist since I was 6, and have had interest in cooking and baking since I was 10, but of those factors in my life, football has been the most prevalent.

Went to the East Penn School district, was an average student (though admittedly I should have tried harder), and played baseball up until high school. I played football through high school. I am the oldest of 4 children, and have a younger sister then two younger brothers. Last November I almost cut off my thumb and finger, and honestly, that is the only truly non-average thing that has happened to me since I graduated three years ago. I work with my dad's family's business with my dad, my aunt, and two of my uncles, and install pretty much ever type of floor there is, and I also have experience with framing and drywall, as well as roofing, and a bunch of other construction/contracting work.

I'm just a normal guy with an obsession for football, as well as less significant obsessions in other things. I get along with pretty much everyone I know, and most people here, since this has become a somewhat considerable role since I became a member (Not sure whether I should admit that or not, haha). Most people on here call me EATW, though a select few sometimes refer to me as waffles (IRC joke that has somewhat stuck) so therefore waffles>french toast>>>>pancakes. I still play football on weekends in a flag league because I'm not good enough for college, but I play mostly for fun with a bunch of friends anyway.

How you found the site: Pretty sure I found it through Google typing NFL draft after the end of the 2005 collegiate football season. I went through the site for a while not realizing there was a forum for about a year. I came back to this site because of Scott's great draft info and his list of other places to find draft info, and sometime after the 2006 CFB season, realized there was a forum. I lurked for a while, then made an account, lurked for a few days, then made my first post, and have been hooked here ever since. This is my favorite draft site and favorite football site, mostly because of all the guys on this forum.

I'm in the middle, and those poor little bastards next to me are my brothers, which are going to look just like me, unfortunately for them...

For whatever reason, this picture is just awesome.

Sorry the first pic is gigantic, that leads into another story from this site though... haha.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 11:53 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: Corey Stevens

Hometown: Metro Detroit, Michigan

Favorite Sports Team(s): Detroit Tigers, Detroit Lions, Detroit Red Wings,
Detroit Pistons, Michigan Wolverines, New Jersey Devils

School/Occupation: Junior at University of Michigan Dearborn with no clear idea of what the **** I'm doing/Work on unloading trucks at Meijer (Midwest grocery store)

Life Story: Present day.... I'm a borderline straight edge douche with no clear direction in life and crappy social skills, all the while watching way too many movies and way too much television. Past: Played baseball for over a decade before I ****** up my right arm to the point that it hurts when I throw anything with a full motion, and I once shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.

How you found the site: I know I found it on the day that Eddie Guerrero died, but I didn't join for a month.

One more thing: I could have sworn Raider Nation was black also.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote