Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC East Division Forum

NFC East Division Forum Discuss the NFC East

View Poll Results: Best RB in NFC East?
Marion Barber, Cowboys 2 4.26%
Felix Jones, Cowboys 21 44.68%
Tashard Choice, Cowboys 6 12.77%
Lesean McCoy, Eagles 5 10.64%
Brandon Jacobs, Giants 2 4.26%
Ahmad Bradshaw, Giants 7 14.89%
Clinton Portis, Redskins 3 6.38%
Larry Johnson, Redskins 1 2.13%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-03-2010, 05:18 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Eh, I had to go Ahmad Bradshaw. Felix can be a beast and me and MOTH have went back and forth on this regarding him getting touches, but the team tried a few times to give him feature back touches and he got hurt. You just can't expect a team to keep forcing him the rock if he can't stay on the field.

So we'll see, I think he's the most talented, but Bradshaw can really do it all, breakaway speed, catch, run hard inside, and he's pretty durable and will play through injuries. I'd probably take Felix over him if I'm starting a team, but for now I roll with Bradshaw.

I was also impressed by Shady. When you look at Westbrook's rookie season it was nothing to write home about, he'll get alot better and unlike alot of part time backs who shared the rock in college he carried Pitt on his back, his future is still very bright.

See you get it too! Stats don't really reflect Bradshaw's ability. Watch the guy play and you can see he has all the skills there. I am waiting for the day he steps in front of Jacobs, and steals the show.

I actually picked Felix, but Bradshaw is a step lower. Jacobs shouldn't even be in the discussion. Everytime his name is thrown around I cringe.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote