Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-03-2010, 11:56 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How are you 19 and already a junior in college?
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 11:57 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
How are you 19 and already a junior in college?
Okay technically I'm not a Junior until September but I only have one class until then so shush. Plus, I'll be 20 in two months.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 12:15 AM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Name: Corey Stevens

Hometown: Metro Detroit, Michigan
I thought you were mexican?
Old 05-04-2010, 12:17 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys can imagine that Im black I guess lol. I didnt realize that like all of you thought I was black

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 12:20 AM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Tampa 2 4 life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: Peter Brady (No, for real)
Hometown:Saint Petersburg
Favorite Sports Team(s): Buccaneers/ Rays, USF Bulls, Manchester United
School/Occupation: Entering Dual Enrollment at a local college while finishing HS
Life Story: I'm a dirty hipster who likes anime and obscure foreign movies. I wear black jeans. Possibly the only person born on 4/20 who doesn't hit the ganja.
How you found the site: Searched "NFL Draft" into google before the Calvin Johnson/Jamarcus Russell draft. History was made.
Old 05-04-2010, 12:25 AM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
You guys can imagine that Im black I guess lol. I didnt realize that like all of you thought I was black
Not only are you white, you look like a younger version of the guy from Super Troopers.
Old 05-04-2010, 12:30 AM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
I thought you were mexican?
Na, he played a Mexican once just to see how it feels. He lives vicariously through television shows such as The Wire, Futurama and Buffy. He doesn't smile often, but when he does you can sense his burning desire for Job.

His reputation is spreading faster than SDWC itself. He is, the most interesting man in front of his own computer screen...Stay thirsty my friends.

Dos Equis.

Last edited by Whistler6 : 05-04-2010 at 12:38 AM.
Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 12:38 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
Not only are you white, you look like a younger version of the guy from Super Troopers.
What guy????

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 12:49 AM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

@brodeur-dude you need vitamin d in the worst way
@raidernation-im pretty sure its ur avatar that has caused this affinity lol, then again im relatively new here who knows
Old 05-04-2010, 01:01 AM    (permalink
Tampa 2 4 life
All-Pro

Quote:
What guy????
Mac, I think.
Old 05-04-2010, 09:59 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: Eugene Stasak Jr
Hometown: Easton, PA, currently living in Silver Spring, MD
Favorite Sports Team(s): Penn State (anything collegiate), Miami Dolphins, Philadelphia Phillies, Pittsburgh Penguins, Orlando Magic
School/Occupation: Graduate of Penn State, currently a Technical Consultant
Life Story: Born in Easton, PA and lived in the same home til college. First true passion was baseball as I've been attending Phillies games since I was three weeks old. Played all the way up through high school. Played baseball and ran track in high school as well as being in our high school musicals (played minor roles in Les Miserables, Oklahoma!, and Bye, Bye Birdie, i'm not the best singer just enjoy theatre).

Really started following the NFL draft in 8th grade when a bunch of my buddies and I decided to watch it together and its been a tradition ever since.

Went to Penn State just in time to Revive the Pride (which was my sig for the first like...4 years i was on these boards). Majored in Information Sciences and Technology with a minor in Statistics because I had no idea what I really wanted to do (still don't) but I knew IT jobs are always at a premium and pay well so I went with the money and job security over doing something I'm truly passionate about. Met my girlfriend at Penn State and my son was born a week before graduation (a year ago today!). Named my son Chase after Chase Utley since he's my favorite current professional athlete and the Phillies were coming off the World Series title. Got a job with a consulting firm in DC and am currently working as a Technical Consultant.

How you found the site: Honestly don't remember...probably Googled Mock Drafts or something like that and always liked NFLDC over the other guys out there.

Pics or it didn't happen?

Me and the kid at the Phillies vs. Nationals Opening Day in Washington

Favorite Family Photo to date, taken last October at the shore

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 10:09 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: Scott(y) Zimms
Hometown: Freehold, NJ. Now in New Brunswick <3
Favorite Sports Team(s): Giants, Devils, Yankees, and one of 50 Nets fans on the planet. I don't really have a favorite college...
School/Occupation: Currently attend THE Rutgers University <333 Freshman year is coming to a close; plan on majoring in history and applying to Rutgers grad school of education. Over the summer I may get a government desk job through my padre.

Life Story: I played basketball until I fudged up my ankle and stopped growing. Played lacrosse in high school which is awesome. I love Rutgers. that's really all there is to it, I guess. I'm not sure what to even put here.

How you found the site: I have literally zero rememberance. No clue how or why I did. Honestly, I think I was trying to find info on Brian Leonard at the senior bowl. why I joined? I couldn't tell you.

also, sbh, you're from poughkeepsie? tell me you know/heard of With The Punches. one of my favorite bands, and most of the dudes are from up there.

me on the left, my roommate in the middle, and our friend on the right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 11:45 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's your avy man. And your immense love for Mac Dre.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 01:56 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post

me on the left, my roommate in the middle, and our friend on the right.
Your buddy is looking you and your other friend's sword like he is unsure of himself.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 02:02 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post
I can handle Dick
I just want to quote this totally out of context for funsies.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 02:55 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Your buddy is looking you and your other friend's sword like he is unsure of himself.
The half black one is self-conscious about his sword around a couple white guys. That's kind of ironic.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 03:02 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wait a minute, RaiderNation is white?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 01:16 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you

Last edited by Bosanac01 : 07-31-2013 at 11:35 PM.
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 05:11 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: Shawn Crites

Hometown: Halifax, Nova Scotia (now Regina, Saskatchewan)

Favorite Sports Team(s): redskins, okc thundder, ducks, auburn university fball and bball.

School/Occupation: Parkland Flooring, working in a warehouse loading and unloading trucks.

Life Story: im the best. fact.

How you found the site: no idea.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Last edited by critesy : 05-05-2010 at 05:40 PM.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 05:36 PM    (permalink
Kramer
Veteran

Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kramer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post

School/Occupation: Statistician for MLB Advanced Media
Damn.. how did you get that job?

Name: Brian

Hometown: Baltimore, born in NYC, then moved to Lower Merion outside Philly. Lived there the same time as Kobe for about two years.

Favorite Sports Team(s): Philadelphia Eagles, New York Knicks, New York Mets, New York Jets, Syracuse Orange

School/Occupation: Going to Syracuse University next year for Sports Management (wish me luck)

Life Story: I have been obsessed with sports my whole life. Started out watching the Pat Riley era Knicks with my Dad when I was four years old and traveling with him once a year to a new baseball park. Didn’t start becoming a football fan until I was 13 years old and became an Eagles fan despite my Dad and Grandpa being Giants fans. Call me a frontrunner but their Super Bowl run was the year I became a die hard fan, but I have stuck with them.

How you found this site: Looked for NFL Mock Drafts on google and this clown named Scott Wright made some “predictions” ;)
Kramer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 05:53 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Name: Eric Stoner
Hometown: Currently Chino Hills, CA but I've lived all over So. Cal
Favorite Sports Team(s): Jacksonville Jaguars, Florida Gators, Los Angeles Lakers
School/Occupation: Legal Assistant
Life Story: I'm a complete mutt - various whites, Cuban, Lebanese, Chinese, and Cherokee. My ancestors slept around a lot. I was born and raised in southern California, have lived all over the Inland Empire most of my life, lived in San Diego for a few years (hopefully moving back there this winter). I started at OT and LB for my high school team (at only 5'11 190 lbs - it was ******* ********) and coached offensive and defensive line for a varsity football team the past two years. I won't be doing that now because I work full time now at a law firm that represents mostly government entities and insurance companies.
How you found the site: I was looking for mock drafts back for the 2004 draft. Early in the scouting process, Scott was the only person who had Sean Taylor slipping to the Jaguars so I stuck with this site. I lurked on the boards for a couple years and finally joined and began posting in January of 06.

I also love redheaded women.

yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 06:01 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post

Who doesnt?

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 06:56 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Name: Eric Stoner
Hometown: Currently Chino Hills, CA but I've lived all over So. Cal
Favorite Sports Team(s): Jacksonville Jaguars, Florida Gators, Los Angeles Lakers
School/Occupation: Legal Assistant
Life Story: I'm a complete mutt - various whites, Cuban, Lebanese, Chinese, and Cherokee. My ancestors slept around a lot. I was born and raised in southern California, have lived all over the Inland Empire most of my life, lived in San Diego for a few years (hopefully moving back there this winter). I started at OT and LB for my high school team (at only 5'11 190 lbs - it was ******* ********) and coached offensive and defensive line for a varsity football team the past two years. I won't be doing that now because I work full time now at a law firm that represents mostly government entities and insurance companies.
How you found the site: I was looking for mock drafts back for the 2004 draft. Early in the scouting process, Scott was the only person who had Sean Taylor slipping to the Jaguars so I stuck with this site. I lurked on the boards for a couple years and finally joined and began posting in January of 06.

I worked as a DL coah with my school for two years, but I just had to stop and focus on work. Then what happens? Economy takes a crap and I don't work nearly as much as I used to, and I have time. I'd go back and ask them if they are looking for help, but I have filled my time with a flag football league since I stopped as a coach.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 06:57 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
You could pass as a brother to one of my friends, you and him look almost exactly alike.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 07:13 PM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
2008 NFL Mock Draft Champion
Veteran

Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Name: G.C.
Hometown: Hamilton, Ontario
Favorite Sports Team(s): Tennessee Titans, Toronto Maple Leafs, Toronto Raptors, Michigan Wolverines
School/Occupation: Mohawk College
Life Story: Well, just a typical guy who loves sports and eats bacon. Grew up playing hockey, soccer, tennis and basketball. Now, I can be found on the golf course more often than not.
How you found the site: When the Titans were selecting 6th back in 05, I searched around for mock drafts, found this place and always made this my draft site of choice. After reading the forums, I decided to finally join last year.

Hamilton representin! I'm not from the Hammer but I go to school here.

Name: Patrick
Hometown: Sarnia, ON
Fave Sports Teams: Green Bay Packers
School: McMaster Economics Major
Occupation Currently have 2 summer jobs. One as an assistant to an investment banker through RBC, which is where I'm headed after I graduate and my other one is a blackjack dealer. I diversify.
Life Story: The Packers are my greatest passion, and as I became more and more knowledgeable of football I became more interested in the draft, and now I'm a full on draftnik. In other news, I'm with stoner on the redhead train. I've been dating one for over a year now. Redheads are the way to go. I'm also a pretty bad Canadian.... Can't skate and dislike hockey. I've always loved football the most and I used to play pretty decent travel baseball when I was younger.
How I found this site Probably googling either mock drafts or scouting reports? Whatever it was, Im glad it happened, this forum is pretty damn good.

Here's a pic of me rocking the olympic torch.

Mr.Regular is offline   Reply With Quote