Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-07-2010, 06:51 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just got back from Iron Man 2. I thought it was great. It didn't quite have the charm that the first one had, but it definitely made up for that with a fair bit of flash and a storyline that is straight from the comics. I love how faithful they stayed to the source material. 3 things really stood out to me:

1) Robert Downey Jr. was made to play Tony Stark. As great as he has been during his tenure in Hollywood, when its all said and done, this will be the person hes remembered for. If that wasn't very evident after the first film, its definitely clear by now. Hes every bit the character, and its every bit the performance, Christian Bale is and gives in the new Batman trilogy.

2) Don Cheadle replacing Terrence Howard was a move I was really critical of, because I thought Howard was spot on in the first film. And as much as I love when a series preserves continuity, Cheadle was damn good as Rhodes in this flick.

3) Sam Rockwell is the ******* man. That is all.

Oh, and number 4...just when I thought Scarlett Johansson couldnt get any hotter...wooooooooooooooooooooooooooow as a redhead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 06:58 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Super 8 trailer isn't nearly as awesome as Cloverfield's first trailer.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 07:05 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nah it wasnt. I hope it doesnt play out the same way either...not seeing the creature/creatures until the release. It worked once, but it's not as thrilling or exciting to speculate this time around, imo.

I had so much fun with Cloverfield in the months leading up to the movie. Pretty impossible to duplicate that.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 09:25 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Iron Man 2 was pretty damn awesome. I'll have "Robot Rock" stuck in my head now for a few weeks.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 02:35 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw Kick-Ass tonight; I really liked it a lot.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 07:28 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

******* loved Kick-Ass, best movie of 2010 so far

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 07:41 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

From the guy who made Gummo, here is a trailer for Trash Humpers:

Old 05-09-2010, 12:02 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I just got back from Iron Man 2. I thought it was great. It didn't quite have the charm that the first one had, but it definitely made up for that with a fair bit of flash and a storyline that is straight from the comics. I love how faithful they stayed to the source material. 3 things really stood out to me:

1) Robert Downey Jr. was made to play Tony Stark. As great as he has been during his tenure in Hollywood, when its all said and done, this will be the person hes remembered for. If that wasn't very evident after the first film, its definitely clear by now. Hes every bit the character, and its every bit the performance, Christian Bale is and gives in the new Batman trilogy.

2) Don Cheadle replacing Terrence Howard was a move I was really critical of, because I thought Howard was spot on in the first film. And as much as I love when a series preserves continuity, Cheadle was damn good as Rhodes in this flick.

Oh, and number 4...just when I thought Scarlett Johansson couldnt get any hotter...wooooooooooooooooooooooooooow as a redhead.
When I think of the Batman movies I think of Heath Ledger before I think of Christian Bale.
Old 05-09-2010, 12:49 AM    (permalink
McBain
Veteran

McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finally found a good stream for the holy mountain... pretty excited to finally see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_k8oaeHsnc

for those of you un-acquainted.

btw, the youtube embed is totally NSFW.

Last edited by McBain : 05-09-2010 at 01:08 AM.
McBain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 12:55 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McBain View Post

Finally found a good stream for the holy mountain... pretty excited to finally see it.

for those of you un-acquainted.

btw, the youtube embed is totally NSFW.
I haven't seen it yet but I've had it for a long ass time. It was one of the first movies I 'acquired'.. and then I wound up buying the Alejandro Jodorowsky box set that came out a few years back..
Old 05-09-2010, 01:05 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
From the guy who made Gummo, here is a trailer for Trash Humpers:

I love it. I have no idea why, but I love it.
Old 05-09-2010, 01:15 AM    (permalink
McBain
Veteran

McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
I haven't seen it yet but I've had it for a long ass time. It was one of the first movies I 'acquired'.. and then I wound up buying the Alejandro Jodorowsky box set that came out a few years back..
the stream im watching is slow.... i've only watched 10 minutes.

are any of his other films good?

Last edited by McBain : 05-09-2010 at 01:24 AM.
McBain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 01:42 PM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is a really great movie and Al Pacino is as good as ever. Seriously one of his best performances. I don't think another actor could even come close to making this performance half it was.

I wasn't expecting the film to go where it did. Mainly because I was unaware of the trial Jack went through and how he was convicted. It really challenges the law and questions what is right and wrong and what is sensical and nonsensical. It almost takes a very pro-jack stance and some may call it biased, but I thought it was incredibly thought provoking and quite a compelling film. Pacino is simply wonderful. It has been years since he's had such a meaty role, and he's just scene chewing. I would put this performance in the same echelon as his best, The Godfather, Scarface, Dog Day Afternoon, Scent of a Woman.

I was stunned. I honestly didn't think Pacino had this kind of performance still in him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 01:02 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I liked Iron Man 2 better than the first....

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 02:01 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Same here. Iron Man was overrated I thought. It had a great first two acts and a terrible third act. Not too much unlike I Am Legend.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 07:18 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw Iron Man 2 last night.

1) I liked it more than the first.
2) I think that's because you get to see him do more "super hero stuff"
3) Loved all the allusions to other movies.
4) Scarlet Johansson is unbelievably attractive
5) Though I love continuity, Cheadle is better than Howard
6) This is easily Marvel's best film franchise

I'll have other thoughts later

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 12:48 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post

Gwenyth Paltrow and Scarlett Johanssen as redheads was basically a 2 hour wet dream for me.

Although, it seemed like every outfit they stuck Johanssen in was made to flatten her tits and make them look small. And she's a terrible actress. But very, very, very nice to look at with red hair.

SO. *******. AWESOME.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 12:50 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBanger View Post

This is a really great movie and Al Pacino is as good as ever. Seriously one of his best performances. I don't think another actor could even come close to making this performance half it was.

I wasn't expecting the film to go where it did. Mainly because I was unaware of the trial Jack went through and how he was convicted. It really challenges the law and questions what is right and wrong and what is sensical and nonsensical. It almost takes a very pro-jack stance and some may call it biased, but I thought it was incredibly thought provoking and quite a compelling film. Pacino is simply wonderful. It has been years since he's had such a meaty role, and he's just scene chewing. I would put this performance in the same echelon as his best, The Godfather, Scarface, Dog Day Afternoon, Scent of a Woman.

I was stunned. I honestly didn't think Pacino had this kind of performance still in him.
I caught the last half hour or so and thought it was very, very good.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 01:25 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
When I think of the Batman movies I think of Heath Ledger before I think of Christian Bale.
Christian Bale is a terrible Batman imo.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 01:26 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
Christian Bale is a terrible Batman imo.
Outside of the voice complaints, this is false.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 01:29 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Outside of the voice complaints, this is false.
That's mostly what I was referring to. He wasn't that bad as Bruce Wayne. I still wouldn't call him good in those movies however.

Sig by Hitman D.

Last edited by nrk : 05-10-2010 at 02:17 PM.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 02:26 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The voice thing with Batman doesnt bother me as much as alot of people, he did it in the comics, and if you just dont think about it while watching it, its not all that bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 04:00 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBanger View Post

I finally got to catch the second half of it last night and you are right it was an excellent movie. Pacino was fantastic as Dr. Kevorkian.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 04:07 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just watched this in my world films class. Excellent movie.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 04:09 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bale is great as Batman...the batman voice is super annoying but, I still love Bale as Batman.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote