Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-19-2006, 04:56 PM    (permalink

Here we go again, dicussion time about the game. NO FIGHTING, just good clean talk.

Who wins? Cavs or Pistons?
Old 05-19-2006, 05:10 PM    (permalink
beef
Veteran

beef hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i say the pistons, as a bucks fan, because they simply have too much talent to lose already.
Old 05-19-2006, 05:15 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Big game for the Cavs. It is kinda of a win it or wear it situation. Everyone and their mother realizes how hard its gonna be to beat Detriot at home when they regain the momentum.

Watch out for Larry Hughes tonight...I could see him going off tonight in honor of his brother. I expect to see a gelled team tonight from the cavs...and will be though to beat.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 05:18 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I predict a blowout. Who does it is anyone's guess. The Cavs really have all the pressure on them tonight, it all depends on how they respond.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 05:23 PM    (permalink
BehrenMan007
Pro Bowler

BehrenMan007 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

credit to cardsalltheway
BehrenMan007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 05:29 PM    (permalink
OSUraider
Veteran

OSUraider hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

The Pistons might lose the Series but it wont end tonight.
OSUraider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 05:33 PM    (permalink
Nerv

I have faith in another 3-2 comeback from my Pistons, this year just wasnt made for us to go out in the 2nd, go Pistons !
Old 05-19-2006, 05:48 PM    (permalink
Fred Savage

I am going to have to say Pistons because......
1) David Stern and ABC would love to see a Cavs v. Pistons game 7 on a Sunday Afternoon

2) Pistons came back in the second round against New Jersey in the exact same position. Last year were down against Indiana and Miami to win the series.

3)I am a homer.
Old 05-19-2006, 06:21 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

4 minutes in and the Pistons look like absolute crap. I dunno how many steals and offensive boards the Cavs have already.

Old 05-19-2006, 06:31 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Pistons respond nicely...about what one would expect...good defense on both sides.

Old 05-19-2006, 06:58 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

if the cavs win, im ready for school on monday!!!!!
I putting my psp in my bag and hooking its up to my pc speakers. And every pistons fan i see, im hitting play. And guess what song i have???

That Right " Cleveland rocks"
Old 05-19-2006, 07:10 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I noticed how well the Cavs are passing, as well as how tough they're playing. It's pretty fun to watch.
Old 05-19-2006, 07:18 PM    (permalink
jetvilma51
Pro Bowler

jetvilma51 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

detroit leads at half 38-37
Old 05-19-2006, 07:19 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow
I noticed how well the Cavs are passing, as well as how tough they're playing. It's pretty fun to watch.
I agree. For a defensive game this is a fun game to watch. I really like the NBA playoffs this year.

Old 05-19-2006, 07:41 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

One thing I have noticed (and I've heard Pistons fans say this before) Ben Wallace is highly overated IMO. He's a huge liability at the line, his defense isn't that amazing, and his rebounding is atrocious. The Cavs have been killing the Pistons on the offensive boards all series long. Without that they aren't even in the series.

Old 05-19-2006, 07:42 PM    (permalink

Pistons up by three. Game over. 8)
Old 05-19-2006, 07:45 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

OH MY GOD!!!!!

Old 05-19-2006, 07:46 PM    (permalink

What field are you doing your thesis in?
Old 05-19-2006, 07:47 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarringtonSucks
What field are you doing your thesis in?
Are you talking to me? If so..history..specifically Spanish Imperialism.

Old 05-19-2006, 07:50 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
One thing I have noticed (and I've heard Pistons fans say this before) Ben Wallace is highly overated IMO. He's a huge liability at the line, his defense isn't that amazing, and his rebounding is atrocious. The Cavs have been killing the Pistons on the offensive boards all series long. Without that they aren't even in the series.
Actually, I don't think that's the case. Ben Wallace has had troubles with Flip Saunders for well over a month now. And I think Greg Anthony was exactly right. There's something up with their lockerroom. Because normally, Wallace's defense is amazing and he gets a ton of boards. He's just not into the game.

But in any case, this is real exciting game. I love how the Cavs play.
Old 05-19-2006, 08:35 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Ugh...I can't handle all this stress....I think my hair is falling out as I'm watching this game.

Old 05-19-2006, 08:36 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If te pistons lose I'll be soooooo pissed

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 08:36 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Rasheed is playing a tremendous offensive game, although I'm not sure that was a foul.

Old 05-19-2006, 08:42 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

REFS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE LEBRON :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 08:45 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

God damn it!!!! We rebound the whole game but can't get a damn one when it counts!!!! :x :x :x :x