Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 05-16-2010, 02:20 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright guys, I'm GM'ing the Titans in a 3 round 2011 mock. What do you think our top three positions of need will be? I was thinking.....

1) Linebacker
2) Corner
3) Guard/Tight end/Defensive end???

Outside of LB and CB I'm not sure what our biggest next need would be. Might just go BPA at that point.

Suggestions?
Old 05-16-2010, 04:56 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We don't really know our needs until next offseason, since we did a great job of filling needs and adding depth this offseason.

I have CB as our likely #1, but have DE as a safe choice too. MIKE could be our #1 need if Tulloch isn't re-signed, or DT if Marks isn't progressing like we want and JJ is still getting injured.

I'll also venture that a WR would be a good pick if the value is there. Gage isn't the future, and Washington is too inconsistent. Williams may project to the slot best, so Britt may be the only viable outside option. Picking up a talented WR to pair with Britt on the outside and having Williams and Washington on the inside would be sweet.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 04:56 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im thinking

corner
tight end
linebacker
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 05:21 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't rule out DE. We have Derrick Morgan and William Hayes, who both have developing to do, and behind them we only have Jacob Ford who's a situational pass-rusher. Babin and Ball aren't much to depend on. And with our heavy rotation, we need multiple players at the spot - at least 4 deep. I would not be surprised if we went DE in the 1st RD two years in a row, but it'll really depend on how well Hayes does this year.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 05-16-2010, 07:45 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post

I'll also venture that a WR would be a good pick if the value is there. Gage isn't the future, and Washington is too inconsistent. Williams may project to the slot best, so Britt may be the only viable outside option. Picking up a talented WR to pair with Britt on the outside and having Williams and Washington on the inside would be sweet.
Silly TH... you forgot about MARK MARIANI!!!!!!!!!

But in all seriousness, why isn't Dominique Edison getting more love? He was beasting during Training Camp and preseason. I can't wait to see how he progresses this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 09:20 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Hoshiiiiiiiii! Marc Mariani! I love Edison too. I think he can turn into a legit #4 WR for us, which is pretty dang good for a...6th RD pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey
New avy?
Yup! What do you guys think? It's Huey from The Boondocks!

It was this, or me making a GIF of JBond's intro for his NFL Draft team grades. :D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 05-16-2010, 09:22 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm always a fan of hot chicks myself, but do what ya do!

I also look forward to outdrafting you in the 2011 mock soon! :D :p
Old 05-16-2010, 09:29 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
I'm always a fan of hot chicks myself, but do what ya do!

I also look forward to outdrafting you in the 2011 mock soon! :D :p
Oh don't worry. As soon as I fall in love again, it'll be back to hot chicks. I still have my Sophia and Brooklyn avies saved. :D

Figured I'd go with something a little more playful. It was either this or a Bleach (Not huge into Animes at all, but I LOVE this one for whatever reason) avy. Both shows are my favorite Adult Swim shows, but Huey Freeman is my favorite character. Did a google search, found this, and went "Bingo!"

Also, no one tell Renji I like Bleach!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 05-17-2010, 12:19 AM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Alright guys, I'm GM'ing the Titans in a 3 round 2011 mock. What do you think our top three positions of need will be? I was thinking.....

1) Linebacker
2) Corner
3) Guard/Tight end/Defensive end???

Outside of LB and CB I'm not sure what our biggest next need would be. Might just go BPA at that point.

Suggestions?
I'm thinking cb, ol, wr but who knows what happens between now and next offseason
Old 05-21-2010, 02:39 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Say hello to the newest member to the team!

Quote:
With the 20th Pick of the 2011 NFL Draft, the Tennessee Titans Select.........

Greg Jones, MLB, Michigan State
What do ya'll think of Voodoo's choice?

PS. Sorry if I stole your thinder on analyzing it Voodoo! I'll put my stuff in spoilers, lol.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 05-21-2010, 04:32 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Nah, that's a good write-up. I'm keeping a close eye on things now for the second round. I want to hit a homer with this pick too.
Old 05-21-2010, 04:44 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I generally hate Spartans, but I liked Ringer and have nothing against Jones either, so solid choice.
Old 05-22-2010, 11:49 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

In addition to Greg Jones, I got us..........

Janoris Jenkins, CB, Florida

He's got good size/speed/athleticism. Fits a need since I doubt Mouton or Hood will be Titans next year. (gut feeling)
He's a steal in the second talent-wise. Only problem is he was arrested once so hopefully his character won't make me regret the pick.
Old 05-29-2010, 12:37 AM    (permalink
MicktheGreat
Veteran

MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For those that haven't heard, LenDale White got cut by the Seahawks earlier today (or yesterday). Apparently, the Seahawks said that White didn't seem committed to playing for them and lacked effort. There are also rumors that he may have failed a drug-test and will be receiving a four-game suspension if he signs with anyone.
MicktheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 04:57 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I just hope he doesn't wind back up here. I love LenDale cause I think he's funny and I think all the guys in the locker room like him, but I think it's best to move on with Ringer and Stafon/LGB.

What do ya'll think about McCourty possibly starting at LCB this season?

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 06-09-2010, 09:11 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
I just hope he doesn't wind back up here. I love LenDale cause I think he's funny and I think all the guys in the locker room like him, but I think it's best to move on with Ringer and Stafon/LGB.

What do ya'll think about McCourty possibly starting at LCB this season?
i think lenwhale is toast, and mccourty starting makes me... well happy that harper isnt starting because that makes me want to vomit in my cereal as replacement for milk aka not saying much :\
Old 06-14-2010, 02:10 PM    (permalink
MicktheGreat
Veteran

MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some Titans News (most of it bad...):

1. OLB Gerald McRath suspended 4 games for violating NFL's substance-abuse policy...
LINK: http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/376901...s-player_news/

2. QB Vince Young in trouble with the law (misdemeanor assault at strip-club)...
LINK: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5285535

3. CB Rod Hood out for the season with torn ACL...
LINK: http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...ns-tender.html

4. MLB Stephen Tulloch signs his tender...
LINK: Same as #3
MicktheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 02:43 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicktheGreat View Post
Some Titans News (most of it bad...):

1. OLB Gerald McRath suspended 4 games for violating NFL's substance-abuse policy...
LINK: http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/376901...s-player_news/

2. QB Vince Young in trouble with the law (misdemeanor assault at strip-club)...
LINK: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5285535

3. CB Rod Hood out for the season with torn ACL...
LINK: http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...ns-tender.html

4. MLB Stephen Tulloch signs his tender...
LINK: Same as #3
1: Ugh... WTF McRath? This means Thornton won't get cut now, but at least we have great depth at OLB.

2. I've heard the citation carries about the same weight as a speeding ticket. I see a good fine coming from Goodell. It's his first time breaking the law, but since it was caught on camera, he could have to miss a game.

3. Sucks about Hood. I kind've called ATV beating him out at CB, but I didn't think it'd happen this way, lol. I saw Finny, McCourty ahead of him at outside CB, and Fuller, Mouton ahead of him at NB. So not too big of a loss, but I hate losing any CB after the injuries last season.

4. Happy to hear about Tulloch.

Thanks for all the info Mick!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 06-14-2010, 03:12 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

******* **** McRath. This week sucks ass.

Quote:
Old 06-14-2010, 03:17 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

Some good news though...the sexy beast that is Jason Jones is back to work.

Quote:
Old 06-22-2010, 07:21 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Saints release defensive end Bobby McCray - Yahoo!

Do want!!!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.