Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-14-2010, 01:54 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 05-14-2010, 01:56 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post

The best mixtape you will ever download. Black Album to Chronic 2001 beats, mixed exceptionally. Everyone needs to at least give it a listen.

http://www.datpiff.com/Bash_Brothers...onic.m584.html
So it doesn't get trapped at the bottom of the last page.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 02:12 PM    (permalink
DJC
Veteran

DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For those asking about Refletion Eternal, PMs sent.

What other albums yall waiting on this year? Im pretty excited for the **** thats supposed to be dropping. This is some stuff Im waiting on

Eminem Recovery June 22
Kanye Good Ass Job June?
J. Cole TBD hopefully soon
Lupe Fiasco Lasers ?
T.I. King Uncaged August 17
T.I. **** a Mixtape
Game The R.E.D Album June 29
Jay Electronica Act III ?
Joell Ortiz Free Agent
GZA Liquid Swords 2 Fall
Raekwon Shaolin vs. Wu Tang ?
Method Man The Crystal Meth
Redman Reggie
Big Boi Sir Luscious Left Foot July 6
Andre 3000 TBD ???
Kid Cudi Man on the Moon II: Legend of Mr. Rager
Curren$y Pilot Talk June 15
Young Jeezy Thug Motivation 103 June 15
Lloyd Banks Hunger for More 2
Ice Cube I Am the West July 13
Cam'ron Killa Season 2 ?
Cory Gunz TBD
Jay Rock Follow Me Home
Cassidy C.A.$.H
N.E.R.D Nothing July 6
Rhymefest El Che
Chamillionaire Venom
Royce da 5'9 Bar Exam 3
Slaughterhouse featuring eminem

And Im sure I missed some **** too. Combine that with what's already came out this year (Distant Relatives, Reflection Eternal, B.O.A.Bs, Champ is Here, Dopeman Music, No Competition 2, Uni 5, Wu Massacre, Bobby Ray, etc) this is a pretty damn good year for hip hop.

Sig by BoneKrusher
DJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 02:17 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJC View Post
For those asking about Refletion Eternal, PMs sent.

What other albums yall waiting on this year? Im pretty excited for the **** thats supposed to be dropping. This is some stuff Im waiting on

Eminem Recovery June 22
Kanye Good Ass Job June?
J. Cole TBD hopefully soon
Lupe Fiasco Lasers ?
T.I. King Uncaged August 17
T.I. **** a Mixtape
Game The R.E.D Album June 29
Joell Ortiz Free Agent
GZA Liquid Swords 2 Fall
Raekwon Shaolin vs. Wu Tang ?
Redman Reggie
Big Boi Sir Luscious Left Foot July 6
Andre 3000 TBD ???
Kid Cudi Man on the Moon II: Legend of Mr. Rager
Curren$y Pilot Talk June 15
Young Jeezy Thug Motivation 103 June 15
Lloyd Banks Hunger for More 2
Ice Cube I Am the West July 13
Cam'ron Killa Season 2 ?
Cory Gunz TBD
Jay Rock Follow Me Home
Cassidy C.A.$.H
N.E.R.D Nothing July 6
Rhymefest El Che
Chamillionaire Venom
Royce da 5'9 Bar Exam 3
Slaughterhouse featuring eminem

And Im sure I missed some **** too. Combine that with what's already came out this year (Distant Relatives, Reflection Eternal, B.O.A.Bs, Champ is Here, Dopeman Music, No Competition 2, Uni 5, Wu Massacre, Bobby Ray, etc) this is a pretty damn good year for hip hop.
The ones in bold are the ones I am excited about. Others are will listen to like the Eminem Lupe and Raekwon but not overly excited about them.
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 02:18 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post

The best mixtape you will ever download. Black Album to Chronic 2001 beats, mixed exceptionally. Everyone needs to at least give it a listen.

http://www.datpiff.com/Bash_Brothers...onic.m584.html
H.A.F.

Hard as ****

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 02:21 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
H.A.F.

Hard as ****
I'm listening to it now. Good so far
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
Old 05-14-2010, 02:28 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wiz is coming out with his album this year. I think it's all new songs, which is good.
Old 05-14-2010, 02:47 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
Wiz is coming out with his album this year. I think it's all new songs, which is good.
Well I'm still listening to Kush and OJ but another album would be sick

John Wall
Old 05-14-2010, 02:52 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
Well I'm still listening to Kush and OJ but another album would be sick
From what I understand, he is dropping Kush and OJ, Cabin Fever(mixtape), then his album this year.
Old 05-14-2010, 02:57 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
From what I understand, he is dropping Kush and OJ, Cabin Fever(mixtape), then his album this year.
So Cabin Fever is next? This is new to me. Hopefully that comes out soon. Maybe a summer album.

John Wall
Old 05-16-2010, 07:01 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw Drake last night in Santa Barbara and he was ******* terrible (he really was), every1 I talked too when I left agreed with me cuz I hated even b4 I went. He literally drove away an amazing crowd

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 07:31 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
I saw Drake last night in Santa Barbara and he was ******* terrible (he really was), every1 I talked too when I left agreed with me cuz I hated even b4 I went. He literally drove away an amazing crowd
Yep I just saw him at the Sungod festival in San Diego and he was absolutely horrible. I haven't talked to a single person yet who thought he was even halfway decent.
Old 05-16-2010, 07:59 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

I'm not even a fan of Drake so I'm glad I will never experience that dissapointment.

John Wall
Old 05-16-2010, 07:59 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
What was so bad about it?
Old 05-17-2010, 02:22 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Make sure you know about BIG K.R.I.T.

Old 05-17-2010, 02:44 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Make sure you know about BIG K.R.I.T.

I'm ahead of you on him. :D
Old 05-17-2010, 09:10 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJC View Post

Eminem Recovery June 22
Lupe Fiasco Lasers ?
Redman Reggie
Rhymefest El Che June 8
Those from your list are the only ones I really am looking forward too. Ill dl most of the others to check out but I have high expectations for those. Also you didnt mention Jadakiss - Top Five, Dead or Alive. That one goes on my list too.
Old 05-17-2010, 07:07 PM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Moar Jay Electronica!!

Quote:
Jay Electronica and Team DECON make a pit stop on the road to the Maratika Cave and Hindu Temple located in the Khotang District of Nepal near Mount Sagarmāthā (Nepali: सगरमाथा, known to us Westerners as MT Everest). This was on the day that the highly controversial Hindu Goat Sacrifice Holiday began which was in the news a the "World's biggest animal sacrifice." Fortunately for our goat, who Jay dubbed Swagger Jackson, it was saved... although scared shitless on the way up the mountain. Lots more video and photos from this trip exist, hopefully to see the light of day soon. Transcription after the jump. Shot by me, edited by Tubo Da King.
Quote:
what we call individual
is really just a collage
a bi-product of God
or the Wizard of Oz
a seed out of the sod
which was planted by wise
beings to bring about a thing
whether evil or clean
remains to be seen
so never trust a disguise
the wise weigh the intention
then they scan the horizon
for divine intervention
when they see it they record it
the prophets read it and call it Revelation
the preacher then sings to the congregation
slaves go back to work
and they sing from the plantation
Blacks vs Caucasians
Dominicans vs Haitians
the Serbs launch a nuclear attack against the Croatians
Christians say Revelation is being fulfilled
Satan is being killed
debating the pros and the cons
of the war with Iran
the war with Pakistan
the bombs, its just tragic
kmmmm, its just magic
EvilNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 07:49 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
I'm not even a fan of Drake so I'm glad I will never experience that dissapointment.
Me too, I can't stand Drake.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 07:52 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

I liked Drake's older stuff, but now that he's signed with YM, I think he'll start to sell out and not have to rap because he has money. I mean that's good because teenage people will buy his ****, but as a pure rap standpoint, it's a disapointment.

Sucks that Jae Millz went that route because he was a beast at rap battles. When he ripped Ness a new asshole, I was in awe.
Old 05-18-2010, 01:13 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jay Electronica claims Pharoah Monch is 20 times nicer than Eminem.

I dunno.. Jay's credibility has definitely gone down for me lol

He's been goin in hard on these East Coast rappers and Drake especially recently.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 08:50 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

I love this song. The beat ******* bumps.

Old 05-18-2010, 08:54 PM    (permalink
DJC
Veteran

DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
I love this song. The beat ******* bumps.

Hell yeah! This is probably my most played song from that album. This and 'Go to Church'.

Sig by BoneKrusher
DJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 08:55 PM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
Jay Electronica claims Pharoah Monch is 20 times nicer than Eminem.

I dunno.. Jay's credibility has definitely gone down for me lol

He's been goin in hard on these East Coast rappers and Drake especially recently.
Do you know who Pharoahe Monch is? Internal Affairs is a classic album. Eminem has been completely overrated. Maybe because he's white, and that's what the music industry wants, but he's never impressed me. He's ok-good sometimes, and has been terrible lately.

Monch talent wise is top 5-10 all time.
EvilNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 08:57 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Of course EvilNixon agrees with anything that comes out of Jay Electronicas mouth what a surprise lol.