Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > AFC North Division Forum

AFC North Division Forum Discuss the AFC North

View Poll Results: Who is the best QB in the AFCN?
Carson Palmer 6 30.00%
Jake Delhomme 0 0%
Joe Flacco 2 10.00%
Ben Roethlisberger 12 60.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-12-2010, 03:23 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Best QB

Who do you think is the best QB? Vote now.

I think this format will be a lot better than everyone making their own team. Most votes wins.

Last edited by Hines : 05-12-2010 at 03:25 PM.
Hines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 05:19 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I voted Roethisberger even though i don't like him.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 12:35 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I voted Flacco because **** the rest.
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 12:53 PM    (permalink
fear the elf
Veteran

fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I voted for Ben.

I think Flacco will be pretty good eventually, but at this point he's being overrated a little bit.

Carson was great, but hasn't been able to recapture that form recently.

Jake could emerge as the Jake of old, but I don't know know if that would make him the best in the division even if that happened.

Ben is probably the best, even though he's done everything he can think of to derail his career. I don't think I consider him a top 5 QB in the league or anything, but probably best in the division.

It was between Ben and Carson for me.
fear the elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 06:17 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ben and its not close at this point....its a shame he tries to **** it all up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
K Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 11:17 AM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fear the elf View Post
I voted for Ben.

I think Flacco will be pretty good eventually, but at this point he's being overrated a little bit.

Carson was great, but hasn't been able to recapture that form recently.

Jake could emerge as the Jake of old, but I don't know know if that would make him the best in the division even if that happened.

Ben is probably the best, even though he's done everything he can think of to derail his career. I don't think I consider him a top 5 QB in the league or anything, but probably best in the division.

It was between Ben and Carson for me.

who's overrating Flacco?

I voted for Flacco, but I think it's Big Ben, you can't argue with what he has done. The guy may be the biggest D-bag, but he has the rings and that's all that matters.

however, in a couple years, I see Flacco overtaking Ben.
Old 05-14-2010, 11:23 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In terms of a QB and rating only the QB. Carson Palmer. If you want to judge the QB w/ their current team around them then I'd say Big Ben.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 12:44 PM    (permalink
fear the elf
Veteran

fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
who's overrating Flacco?

I voted for Flacco, but I think it's Big Ben, you can't argue with what he has done. The guy may be the biggest D-bag, but he has the rings and that's all that matters.

however, in a couple years, I see Flacco overtaking Ben.
Mostly the media.

He's alright. He's probably on his way to being good. Possibly even very good. But at this point, he's just a middle of the road (somewhere in the top 12-15 range) QB when compared to the rest of the QB's in the league.
fear the elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 01:21 PM    (permalink
RavenMadness
Rookie

RavenMadness RavenMadness RavenMadness RavenMadness RavenMadness RavenMadness

If Flacco ever wants to be considered for pro bowl considetations he MUST take better care of the football. I think he has a good future, but Ben OWNS this poll.
RavenMadness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 10:01 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenMadness View Post
If Flacco ever wants to be considered for pro bowl considetations he MUST take better care of the football. I think he has a good future, but Ben OWNS this poll.
Really he turned down the invite last year hence why Vince Young went to Miami.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 04:52 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its Ben. If the game is on the line with 1 last drive I would put the ball in his hands. Flacco will have his day, especially with the receiving additions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote