Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > AFC North Division Forum

AFC North Division Forum Discuss the AFC North

View Poll Results: Who is the best RB in the AFCN?
Rashard Mendenhall 4 8.70%
Ray Rice 36 78.26%
Cedric Benson 5 10.87%
Jerome Harrison 0 0%
other 1 2.17%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-18-2010, 11:42 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Best RB

Who is the best RB in the division?
Old 05-18-2010, 11:44 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For me, it's a tough decision. Ray Rice would be the obvious pick for people because he had one of the best seasons in recent memory for a RB. Mendenhall put up very good numbers on a pass first team and he only started 11 or so games. Not to mention he didn't get a lot of carries. Benson had a nice season, but I'm not sure he's the best RB in the division. I love Jerome Harrison, but no.

I'll make my pick later.
Old 05-18-2010, 11:45 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

they are all SO different. rice and benson could make a case after last season....rice caught a ton of passes, benson was a beast, but both (even mendenhall) could be one year wonders

i think mendenhall takes this title this year though, hes poised to take over the world, or at least the afc north
Old 05-18-2010, 11:52 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty tough poll question... first of all I would take out Harrison, he played pretty well towards the end of the year but haven't seen enough to say he is the best.

Rice is so good, not as good as MJD but still effective, last year his stats got blown up because that is what the Ravens are about.. his production will go down this year but doesn't take away my love for Rice. Mendy has probably the best potential, big and quick hopefully he can stay healthy. Benson can be good and then can stink it up but as of now, seeing that Cincys line last year wasn't that good I give the edge to Benson. With Rice and Mendy not too far behind.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 12:30 PM    (permalink
fear the elf
Veteran

fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To me it's Ray Rice.

Mendenhall hasn't shown me enough yet, but he came on pretty strong last year.

Harrison hasn't shown enough either, but was arguably one of the top backs in the league the last four games last year (also the freshest, might have had something to do with it).

Benson to me is just a workhorse, but not a special one. He just grinds it out for 3 yards a carry on 25 carries a game.

1. Rice
2. Mendenhall
3. Harrison
4. Benson
fear the elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 01:06 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fear the elf View Post
Benson to me is just a workhorse, but not a special one. He just grinds it out for 3 yards a carry on 25 carries a game.
Benson rushed for 4.2 YPC last year, not sure how he managed that only getting 3 per carry. In the middle of last year he led the league in carries over 10 yards so it's not like he just gets you on quantity.

1. Ray Rice - Versatility is huge and can also hit you for big plays.
2. Cedric Benson - Absolute workhorse, extremely consistent.
3. Rashard Mendenhall - Was a monster in the middle of last year but fell off pretty hard.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 01:07 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rice all day and Mendenhall should not be ahead of Benson because he really hasn't proven ****. Who knows maybe Ray Lewis will take him out again.
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 01:18 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i voted mendenhall cause hes gonna take **** over and i didnt want him to be shut out by benson.

rice carried the load at rutgers, now hes being worked extremely hard in baltimore...hes got alot of miles on him early so i wonder how long he can keep it up
Old 05-18-2010, 01:36 PM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1.Ray Rice.....

............Everyone else

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 01:45 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
Benson rushed for 4.2 YPC last year, not sure how he managed that only getting 3 per carry. In the middle of last year he led the league in carries over 10 yards so it's not like he just gets you on quantity.

1. Ray Rice - Versatility is huge and can also hit you for big plays.
2. Cedric Benson - Absolute workhorse, extremely consistent.
3. Rashard Mendenhall - Was a monster in the middle of last year but fell off pretty hard.
It's not Mendenhall's fault that the OC decided not to run. I expect Mendenhall to be in the top 6 in rushing this season. Hell, top 5 would be awesome as well. That said, I'll give it to Rice.
Old 05-18-2010, 01:47 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
Not to mention he didn't get a lot of carries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
rice carried the load at rutgers, now hes being worked extremely hard in baltimore...hes got alot of miles on him early so i wonder how long he can keep it up
Mendenhall had 12 fewer carries than Rice last season. I really don't think Mendenhall is being underused compared to Rice nor is Rice being worked "extremely hard." Part of that is because we have other talented RBs on the roster, but Rice is a beast nonetheless. Ray Rice and it's not close for me.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 01:51 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I went other because frankly I'm not sure what to expect from any of them for this season.

Cedric Benson - One good season in his career, thats supposed to make me believe he can do it again when there's more evidence of him being a marginal back?

Rashard Mendenhall - The Steelers liked him over "Fast" Willie and then went and drafted Dwyer as a "value" guy late in the draft. They transitioned to a pass first team and now with Ben's suspension they will have to rely on the run, but what about when Ben comes back?

Jerome Harrison - Congrats you took over for an over the hill Jamal Lewis and whoever else no names are in the Cleveland backfield. But now there's competition in Harvesty and Harrison is squabbling about a new contract. Come the regular season he might not even be the starter....

Ray Rice - Dynamic back both running and receiving who was the staple of the offense last year. That being said, with the upgrades in receivers and tight ends, does that limit his role in the passing game so he can focus on the run? Does Willis and LeRon get more carries? Young guy, but small so durability does come to mind.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 01:51 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by coordinator0 View Post
Mendenhall had 12 fewer carries than Rice last season. I really don't think Mendenhall is being underused compared to Rice nor is Rice being worked "extremely hard." Part of that is because we have other talented RBs on the roster, but Rice is a beast nonetheless. Ray Rice and it's not close for me.
What makes Rice so dangerous is his ability to catch the football out of the backfield and use his short stature to slip through tackles and take it the distance. That catch and run against Cincy? was the best play I have seen in a while at the RB position.

Also, Rice won me a lot of Fantasy Football games last year. :D
Old 05-18-2010, 01:54 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was fortunate enough to have Rice in a PPR league last season... my my it was beautiful :D. I don't expect him to put up those same type of receiving numbers again though.
Old 05-18-2010, 01:56 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by coordinator0 View Post
he got a ton of receptions though, his touches were insane for a RB and all the miles he has on him already and being a little guy its bound to catch up with him for such a heavy workload
Old 05-18-2010, 01:58 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd have to give it to Rice as well, the guy just makes plays. And with that young, beastly, and improving offensive line, the guy's gonna keep improving.

I hope Mendenhall plays well in the first four games this season. He did great last year, hopefully adding Pouncey and giving him more carries makes him better too.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 02:03 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's not Mendenhall's fault that the OC decided not to run. I expect Mendenhall to be in the top 6 in rushing this season. Hell, top 5 would be awesome as well. That said, I'll give it to Rice.
When a guy is at 3.5 or less a carry, it's hard to stick with him.

He went for 36 yards on 17 rushes vs. Baltimore in the 2nd to last game... I don't see that as abandoning the run, that's just not producing.
Old 05-18-2010, 02:11 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
he got a ton of receptions though, his touches were insane for a RB and all the miles he has on him already and being a little guy its bound to catch up with him for such a heavy workload
Yes, but you don't take the beating you do when you carry the ball compared to catching the ball. I really don't think that plays a big part in his "wearing down."
Old 05-18-2010, 02:25 PM    (permalink
fear the elf
Veteran

fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You're taking my post a little too literally. It's just how I see him. Not spectacular, just a grind-it-out guy with a history as an underachiever. Show it to me again this year, and maybe I change my mind.

The bold is interesting, if it's true. Can you provide a link or something? Maybe to the end of the season results for this statistic? Cause I can't find it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
Jerome Harrison - Congrats you took over for an over the hill Jamal Lewis and whoever else no names are in the Cleveland backfield. But now there's competition in Harvesty and Harrison is squabbling about a new contract. Come the regular season he might not even be the starter....
I don't think who he took over for matters really. When he got his chance, he shined. Not saying he's the best (I had him third). Like you mentioned, he might not even be the best on the Browns anymore. But he still played lights out when he was given the load.

Quote:
Also, Rice won me a lot of Fantasy Football games last year. :D
Haha me too! I made sure I got him in both my leagues. :D
Old 05-18-2010, 02:35 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fear the elf View Post
You're taking my post a little too literally. It's just how I see him. Not spectacular, just a grind-it-out guy with a history as an underachiever. Show it to me again this year, and maybe I change my mind.

The bold is interesting, if it's true. Can you provide a link or something? Maybe to the end of the season results for this statistic? Cause I can't find it.
I know you didn't literally mean that, it's just that people assume all Benson does is hits rushes for 3-6 yards but he broke a lot for 10-25 yard gains.

I actually tried to find a link for that as well but can't find anything. It was around week 8 or 9, it honestly surprised me as well. I knew he went off for plenty of them but I figured AD or someone would be above him.

In 8 of his 13 games, his longest rush was 20 yards or longer.
Old 05-18-2010, 02:44 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just love how Rice, who has never had any real injury problems, is now being talked about 'he's gonna break down eventually".
First he's too small, then he's too slow, then he's not a good enough pass blocker in pass protection. guess this is just another one to check off the list after a few more years of dominance. It's gotta be Rice, and any other choice is just stupid.

(oh, and I clicked this thinking it was the NFC east one btw, it was the main one under team boards from the home page)
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 02:51 PM    (permalink
fear the elf
Veteran

Quote:
I know you didn't literally mean that, it's just that people assume all Benson does is hits rushes for 3-6 yards but he broke a lot for 10-25 yard gains.

I actually tried to find a link for that as well but can't find anything. It was around week 8 or 9, it honestly surprised me as well. I knew he went off for plenty of them but I figured AD or someone would be above him.

In 8 of his 13 games, his longest rush was 20 yards or longer.
I won't lie, I'm surprised by that. Well, assuming he keeps it up next year, he might jump everybody and be at the top of my list (like anyone cares :) )
Old 05-18-2010, 02:54 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rice is one of the best backs in the league - easily the best in this division.

Mendenhall was not very good last year at all. He doesn't break many tackles, offers little in the passing game, and isn't a big-play threat. I'd take Benson over him. Mend took over and got most of the carries because Parker lost the only thing that made him a decent NFL back - his elite speed.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 02:55 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
(oh, and I clicked this thinking it was the NFC east one btw, it was the main one under team boards from the home page)
I did the same...

I still don't think the poll is all that tough, it's Ray Rice and not even close to me...He's a better natural runner then Mendy and Benson though it's a tad closer in those regards but Rice is FAR more versatile and effective overall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 04:06 PM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would take Rice but if medenhall was running behind the ravens oline he would be really good as well

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote