Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > AFC East Division Forum

AFC East Division Forum Discuss the AFC East

View Poll Results: Who will win the AFCE in 2010?
Buffalo Bills 2 11.76%
Miami Dolphins 0 0%
New England Patriots 11 64.71%
New York jets 4 23.53%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-18-2010, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Who will win the AFC East in 2010?

So it's offseason and that means we're all looking forward to september and have high hopes for our teams. Well.. Maybe not if you're a Bills fan, but who knows? Stranger things have happened.. This offseason has been really hectic in our division, with the Dolphins and the Jets making some big moves. The Bills looks as though they are in full rebuild mode and nobody really knows what's going on in NE or what to expect from them. So basically, there are three teams that could realistically go to the playoffs next january, and I expect a fierce battle in 2010. I see it turning out like this:

1. Patriots
Not just a homer pick, but I'm very confident in Tom Brady and Bill Belichick. Having both of them is a huge asset, and I can't bet against them since there are so many questionmarks surrounding both the Jets and the Dolphins.

2. Dolphins
Most people seems to have forgotten the addition of Dansby after they signed Baby T.O. The Dolphins are imo putting together a very good defense, the only big questionmark here is OLB. Their offense is their biggest weakness.

3. Jets
The Jets are most peoples trendy pick for a SB winner, but I just don't see it happening. They are creating huge expectations for them selves with their comments, and if they get into a two or three game losing streak I could see it all collapsing. Rex Ryan will have to prove me wrong I guess..

4. Bill
Not much to say here. The Bills look like a team that needs a year at least, maybe two, of very good drafting and signing FAs to even have an outside chance to compete in what looks like the toughest division in the NFL together with the AFCN. Good luck mr. Gailey!

As I said, it's not impossible that there are two wildcard teams from AFCE, but I still doubt it since the AFCN is also a very good division.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote