Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-01-2010, 03:38 PM    (permalink
Jerry's World
Rookie

Jerry's World Jerry's World Jerry's World Jerry's World Jerry's World

I need an avatar and signature. PM and I let you in on it. Thanks in advance.
Jerry's World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 07:20 PM    (permalink
Hamptorf
Rookie

Hamptorf hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'm looking for a new Vince Wilfork sig. PM me if you would be willing to help

Thanks
Old 03-11-2010, 10:46 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

New avatar.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 09:15 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nevermind....

Last edited by J-Mike88 : 03-20-2010 at 09:18 PM.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 01:43 AM    (permalink
frubulubu
Veteran

frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looking for a avator, if anyone can help. I need an Eagles one, please PM, if you can help. I will give rep points, thanks for your help.

Sig by Bone Krusher
frubulubu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 11:07 AM    (permalink
BJJ3rd
Rookie

BJJ3rd BJJ3rd BJJ3rd BJJ3rd

I could use a Steelers avatar. If you can help, PM me. I will no doubt give rep points. Thanks

Sig By BoneKrusher
BJJ3rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 12:09 PM    (permalink
frubulubu
Veteran

frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJJ3rd View Post
I could use a Steelers avatar. If you can help, PM me. I will no doubt give rep points. Thanks
Try the sig request thread, thats where I got my avatar.

Sig by Bone Krusher
frubulubu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 02:28 PM    (permalink
BJJ3rd
Rookie

BJJ3rd BJJ3rd BJJ3rd BJJ3rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubulubu View Post
Try the sig request thread, thats where I got my avatar.
O ok. Thanks for the help!!!

Sig By BoneKrusher
BJJ3rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 01:02 AM    (permalink
KobeBryant833
Rookie

KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If anyone is willing to make a taylor mays = to ronnie Lott sig that'd be nice
KobeBryant833 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 01:02 AM    (permalink
KobeBryant833
Rookie

KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i mean taylor is the next ronnie. He's not close yet just praying
Old 04-09-2010, 01:12 AM    (permalink
KobeBryant833
Rookie

Wrong f****** board jesus
Old 04-20-2010, 06:19 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Could anyone shrink this down for me? I'd appreciate the help, thanks!

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 10:28 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post
Could anyone shrink this down for me? I'd appreciate the help, thanks!

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 11:37 PM    (permalink
GET LOOSE
Veteran

GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Ummm.....Yea I ****** up

Last edited by GET LOOSE : 04-21-2010 at 11:54 PM.
GET LOOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 11:48 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Son of a *****, wrong thread

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Custom title for anyone who can make me an avatar sized gif from a youtube clip. PM if interested.
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 07:53 PM    (permalink
DisobeyCivility
Rookie

DisobeyCivility is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DisobeyCivility is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DisobeyCivility is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DisobeyCivility is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DisobeyCivility is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DisobeyCivility is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DisobeyCivility is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DisobeyCivility is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DisobeyCivility is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DisobeyCivility is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DisobeyCivility is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was wondering if someone could make a "D'Brick Wall" sig for me. You don't have to use this pic if you think there's one better, but here you go:

http://i48.tinypic.com/ff3bm1.jpg
Old 05-20-2010, 03:01 PM    (permalink
Joe M Charlie
Rookie

Joe M Charlie Joe M Charlie Joe M Charlie Joe M Charlie Joe M Charlie Joe M Charlie Joe M Charlie Joe M Charlie Joe M Charlie Joe M Charlie Joe M Charlie

Can I get an avatar of Neil Everett. PM when someone can get me it. Thanks to the guy who does that.
Joe M Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 06:30 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can someone make this picture right here into an 80 by 80 for my avatar?

http://www.stonerforums.com/lounge/m...f-too-picture6

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 01:00 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can someone make me an avatar of this from 2:06 to 2:12?

Thanks

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Last edited by fischbowl : 06-07-2010 at 11:16 PM.
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 05:06 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does anybody here still make avy's???

Please PM me if you do.
Old 06-21-2010, 06:21 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Check out my new avy, MS Paint FTW!

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 03:08 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can anybody make an avatar or sig, with this video

Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need an avy of this asapppppppppp

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 05:31 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can someone make me an avy?