Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Old 05-11-2010, 12:45 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Derek Holland was called up, I'll add Jared Mitchell.
I'm pretty sure he's got a torn Achilles and is out for the season, if you didn't know.
Old 05-11-2010, 09:15 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brodeur you still have a spot open. Please keep up with your own rosters, everyone.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 09:22 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't received any PMs about Alex Gordon so he's free for the taking. I'll pass for now as to not take advantage of my position. Not really sure what to do about that.

Old 05-12-2010, 01:58 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To whoever owns him, Nolan Reimold has been sent down by the Baltimore Orioles to their AAA affiliate the Norfolk Tide.
Old 05-16-2010, 11:29 AM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Max Scherzer got sent down. Can I switch him from my current team to my minor league team? Is there a waiting process?

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 11:30 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Yes you can, no waiting process. Tell me who you'd like to drop.

Thanks for keeping up on your team, Brodeur you still have a spot open.

Old 05-16-2010, 11:39 AM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Yes you can, no waiting process. Tell me who you'd like to drop.

Thanks for keeping up on your team, Brodeur you still have a spot open.
I guess I'll drop Mike Moustakas to put Scherzer on my minor league team. Stupid Indians for not calling up Carlos Santana already.

BoneKrusher
Old 05-17-2010, 03:17 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to drop SP Vin Mazzaro for OF Mike Trout
Old 05-17-2010, 03:33 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll re-add Wilson Ramos for Alex White.
Old 05-17-2010, 10:25 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

I cut Hank Conger and pick up Mike Moustakas.

(djp, sorry if I swiped you, I was going to pick him up anyway)

Old 05-17-2010, 11:17 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Since Brodeur has an open spot on his minor league roster, I'll be nice and place Nolan Reimold there.

Old 05-17-2010, 11:19 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Xio, I'm guessing you don't want Sizemore on your Minor League roster?

Old 05-17-2010, 11:22 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Kila was sent down, D.

Old 05-17-2010, 01:16 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
I cut Hank Conger and pick up Mike Moustakas.

(djp, sorry if I swiped you, I was going to pick him up anyway)
Indeed it was a swipe. I should have just added him and asked questions later. Can't believe he was dropped.
Old 05-17-2010, 05:02 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How in the hell was Brennan Boesch available until late last night?

He's a stud.
Old 05-18-2010, 06:36 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we wanna change our minor leaguers, we can right?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 06:38 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
If we wanna change our minor leaguers, we can right?
I can, but you have to wait til Thursday. These damn rules are so complicated.
Old 05-18-2010, 07:45 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

You must be thinking of Charm's league, I have no rules.

Old 05-18-2010, 11:16 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dropping Zach Stewart and picking up Mike Trout.
Old 05-18-2010, 11:31 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Mike Trout has already been picked up, you can't pick up players people already have. So...one rule. ;)

Old 05-20-2010, 11:08 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Marc Rzepczynski was activated from the DL and sent to AAA, D has 3 days from now if he wants to put him on his Minor League roster, otherwise he is fair game.

Old 05-21-2010, 11:42 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Marc Rzepczynski was activated from the DL and sent to AAA, D has 3 days from now if he wants to put him on his Minor League roster, otherwise he is fair game.
Drop Zach Stewart and add Rzepczynski.
Old 05-27-2010, 09:14 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Scotty and Brodeur will clearly have to be replaced next season. Scotty literally hasn't made a single move.

Old 05-27-2010, 10:27 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I'm gonna win.
Old 05-28-2010, 04:34 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

Quote:
Scotty and Brodeur will clearly have to be replaced next season. Scotty literally hasn't made a single move.
The saddest part? I'm still behind him in the standings.

BoneKrusher