Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-18-2010, 05:25 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brodeur = smart
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 05:40 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickSkills View Post
Watched one of the greatest movies ever last night:

yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 06:03 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

speaking of ending scenes, There Will Be Blood is worth watching just for the end scene.
Old 05-18-2010, 06:33 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Brodeur = smart
Just ignore my terrible grammar in the original version of that post.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 07:47 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Best ending scene ever?
Some great ones have been mentioned already but I absolutely love the ending to Raging Bull. The monologue at the end is one of my favorite scenes ever.
Old 05-18-2010, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Best ending scene ever?
I might be alone in this, but I thought the ending sequence in The Fountain was so ******* awesome.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 12:06 PM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I rented Sunshine knowing Danny Boyle directed it and... that Danny Boyle directed it. I went in not knowing what to expect, what kind of movie it was or remotely anything about it. After five minutes, I was mesmerized. Literally, glued to the screen in anticipation of what was going to happen next. This is one of the most original and fascinating films I have ever seen. It was jaw-dropping and has scenes so brilliant and so powerful that I got chills for the first time in a long time from a movie. Danny Boyle is one of the best filmmakers in the business because the guy is just so ******* fearless and his this vision of a project is unreal, and I don't think any other director could even begin to imagine the things he does with the camera. He's so diverse and the only reason why I haven't watched 28 Days Later yet, is because of the genre. That's about to change. I think Sunshine is Boyle's best film and an absolute masterpiece. One of the best from 2007, and just another masterpiece to throw onto the pile for that incredible year. The film is profound, incredibly shot and wildly suspenseful. Oh, and that dude that plays a rip off of Freddie Prinz Jr. in Not Another Teen Movie isn't bad. I wouldn't say he was good, but might he have talent? He could.

I was one of the 11 people that had expectations for 2012 and was actually pissed that I didn't see it in theaters. After watching it, I'm glad I saved my money. Roland Emmerich has never been much of a filmmaker, but he has proven that he can shoot a big budget, blow-em-up disaster movie. I knew the special effects were going to be good, I could see that from the trailer. The movie it self though... is disappointing. It's like a crappy Indiana Jones movie. Really, it's nothing more than a chase movie. And from the very beginning, you know all these people that you are watching, will not die. This will not actually be a film about the end of the world... like it's supposed to be. We know that from the stupid beginning. We know that because people who never fly planes, fly them with big fiery chunks of earth wizzing by, but just missing so frequent and so often that it completely removes any suspense the movie could have built up to. And it ruins it in the first 20 minutes. Basically, you're watching the world fall apart and you have a bunch of story lines on the side that keep popping up, and that you could really care less about. Chiwetel Ejiofor is great as usual and he gives a valiant effort, but it's nothing more than 2+ hours of **** falling apart. With all that said, the movie is what it is, a silly, non-stop action B movie and for what it is, it's fairly enjoyable. If you want a real movie about the end of the world? Watch Sunshine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 12:47 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shia Leabooaoughafdsaf has been very critical of himself lately.. hmmmm

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 12:52 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He probably feels guilty for letting people down.

I mean, Even Stevens Fights Russians for a Skull and Even Stevens Plays with Robots weren't exactly earth shattering in terms of writing and acting.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Mortal Kombat on Sega Genesis is the best video game ever."
Old 05-19-2010, 01:43 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
"Mortal Kombat on Sega Genesis is the best video game ever."
I disagree. It's a very good game, but I think Donkey Kong is the best game ever.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 05-19-2010, 01:44 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Donkey Kong sucks!"
Old 05-19-2010, 01:46 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
"Donkey Kong sucks!"
You know something....you suck!

It's been a while, but I can pretty much recite that movie word for word. One of my all time favorites.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 05-19-2010, 01:46 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
I disagree. It's a very good game, but I think Donkey Kong is the best game ever.
Donkey Kong sucks Edit: aweeeee I was late

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 01:48 PM    (permalink
fast_10
Rookie

fast_10 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.fast_10 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Titanic, come on, who knew the old bat still had the diamonds?
thought she sold it on ebay???
fast_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 01:48 PM    (permalink
fast_10
Rookie

fast_10 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.fast_10 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
"Mortal Kombat on Playstation 1 is the best video game ever."
fixed ur post
Old 05-19-2010, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

"No I will not make out with you. Did ya hear that? this girl wants to make out with me in the middle of class. You got Chlorophyll Man up there talking about God knows what and all she can talk about is making out with me. I'm here to learn, everybody, not to make out with you. Go on with the chlorophyll."
Old 05-19-2010, 01:53 PM    (permalink
fast_10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post

No shot....I am sorry though
i want to hate Ryan Reynolds but I cant hes awesome
Old 05-19-2010, 01:54 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast_10 View Post
fixed ur post
No you didn't.
Old 05-19-2010, 01:54 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
"No I will not make out with you. Did ya hear that? this girl wants to make out with me in the middle of class. You got Chlorophyll Man up there talking about God knows what and all she can talk about is making out with me. I'm here to learn, everybody, not to make out with you. Go on with the chlorophyll."
"That's correct..."

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 01:56 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Ohhhh Veronica Vaughn...sooooo hot....want to touch the hiney....awwwrroooooo.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 05-19-2010, 02:03 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 02:12 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

<3 Serenity.

Even if it only fills a tiny part of the huge void left by Firefly...:(

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 05-19-2010, 07:17 PM    (permalink
Finz99
Pro Bowler

Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Megan Fox is out of Transformers 3. Now there is even less reason to ever see that movie.
Old 05-19-2010, 07:19 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finz99 View Post
Megan Fox is out of Transformers 3. Now there is even less reason to ever see that movie.
IDK, maybe they are looking for actual talent in it?

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote