Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > AFC North Division Forum

AFC North Division Forum Discuss the AFC North

View Poll Results: Who is the best WR in the AFCN?
Hines Ward 1 2.70%
Derrick Mason 2 5.41%
Chad OchoCinco 10 27.03%
Mohamed Massaquoi 1 2.70%
Antonio Bryant 0 0%
Anquan Boldin 21 56.76%
Mike Wallace 2 5.41%
other 0 0%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-20-2010, 07:32 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
Well under that logic I would go with Mason.
theres no way you could legitimately argue that mason is the best WR in the division....no way
Old 05-20-2010, 07:49 AM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe Ocho cinco I'm not a fan of Ward's ***** ass
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 10:42 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i may be the only steeler fan that hates hines ward, i really do....he gets paid #1 wr money and hes no where near the top of the leagues WRs. hes sick in the slot and a great blocker and can move the chains but hes never even been close to the level of the top tier WRs.

that being said ward>mason, both are solid veterans but between the two its almost no contest
Old 05-20-2010, 10:50 AM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well because I am such a homer and completely hate the Steelers I like Mason over Ward. I would rather have Yamon Figurs back than to have Ward
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
Old 05-20-2010, 11:08 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
Well because I am such a homer and completely hate the Steelers I like Mason over Ward. I would rather have Yamon Figurs back than to have Ward
There's being a homer, and then there's being stupid. You may hate Hines Ward, but you know damn well you'd love him on the Ravens. I hate Ray Lewis' ass probably more than you hate Hines, but I would root for him if he came on the Steelers. I respect the hell out of Ray. I just hate him. I also can admit that he's one of the better LBs in the game today.
Old 05-20-2010, 11:13 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
I respect the hell out of Ray. I just hate him. I also can admit that he's one of the better LBs in the game yesterday.
fixed lol

anyway you shouldnt like ward, but this isnt a popularity vote

Last edited by K Train : 05-20-2010 at 11:56 AM.
K Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 11:19 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is a BEST TEAM vote. Not a homer vote or a vote to not go for your most hated player in the league. Like I said, I'm probably going to vote for Ray Lewis and I hate his ass. It's just the fact that I think he's the best player to fill out the AFCN squad.
Old 05-20-2010, 11:56 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

i meant isnt a popularity vote
Old 05-20-2010, 12:20 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

How are you going to tell me I would love to have Ward. I hate him and would never want him on my team. I wouldn't take him for free if the Steelers offered him. Maybe take him just to bench him. Oh and I voted Boldin because he is better than Ward so my vote is still valid

John Wall
Old 05-20-2010, 03:31 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Saying Hines Ward is better than Derrick Mason is fine but, saying its no contest, or it's no comparison is ridiculous. These are two very comparable players...The one thing I like more about Hines is his blocking ability, but I think Masons non-douche factor makes up for that.
Old 05-20-2010, 03:46 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thank you KCJ for the Mohammed Massaquoi love. Not there yet, but I do think the kid is gonna be a player.
wonderbredd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 04:19 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Number 2 is up now.

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41324