Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 05-23-2010, 12:26 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Will Russell Sheppard ever end up being the full time starter at QB for LSU?
Old 05-23-2010, 12:55 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Will Russell Sheppard ever end up being the full time starter at QB for LSU?
No, he's making the transition to WR and will be our slot receiver this year. That's also why we recruited Zach Lee, who is our QB of the future.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 02:56 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
No, he's making the transition to WR and will be our slot receiver this year. That's also why we recruited Zach Lee, who is our QB of the future.
That's what I thought. There was some talk early last season that he would be used as a Wildcat/RB while Jefferson was still around and he would eventually move to QB. But I don't think he even attempted a pass all year so I assumed playing QB wasn't in his future. I wonder if he's now wishing he would have gone somewhere where they would have let him play QB.
Old 05-23-2010, 01:17 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He seems pretty content on playing WR. He obviously knows his future in college/NFL is at WR and not at QB. With his skillset he'll prove to be the best slot WR in the nation.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 02:09 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan912 View Post
With his skillset he'll prove to be the best slot WR in the nation.
Easy there, tiger.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 06:31 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone else enjoying the conference arms race so far?

*grabs popcorn*

:)

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 06:50 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think once the Big 11 and Pac 10 expand, the SEC will have no choice but to join them. If I were Slive, These would probably be my first choices.........

With back-up plans being.....

Old 06-09-2010, 07:28 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just heard some early rumours with southern miss and wvu.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 07:37 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by critesy View Post
just heard some early rumours with southern miss and wvu.
craptacular. I really don't see why the SEC would want West Virginia
wonderbredd24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 07:39 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
craptacular. I really don't see why the SEC would want West Virginia
They're a perfect fit academically.
Old 06-09-2010, 07:42 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

and does southern miss really add.. anything? except defending deandre brown.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
Old 06-09-2010, 07:49 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not saying we should expand, since I think we'd be able to compete with the two presumable "super conferences" anyway, but I wonder if we did if we'd change from an East/West setup to a North/South setup. Cause all the prospective teams we'd bring in, unless Texas A&M decides to part ways with Texas and join the SEC, which'd throw a humongous wrench in the new Pac 10's plans, will be from the ACC/Big East, so geographically they're all eastern locations.

Adding Southern Miss would be weakening the conference, and I think 3 teams from Mississippi wouldn't be of any benefit. I'd prefer VaTech over WVU. FSU and Miami are the only expansion musts.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 06-09-2010, 07:50 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
a North/South setup.
The North wins. Haven't you Southerners learned anything?
Old 06-09-2010, 07:51 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wonderbredd24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm not saying we should expand, since I think we'd be able to compete with the two presumable "super conferences" anyway, but I wonder if we did if we'd change from an East/West setup to a North/South setup. Cause all the prospective teams we'd bring in, unless Texas A&M decides to part ways with Texas and join the SEC, which'd throw a humongous wrench in the new Pac 10's plans, will be from the ACC/Big East, so geographically they're all eastern locations.

Adding Southern Miss would be weakening the conference, and I think 3 teams from Mississippi wouldn't be of any benefit. I'd prefer VaTech over WVU. FSU and Miami are the only expansion musts.
Not financially, which is why the SEC will eventually expand
Old 06-09-2010, 07:53 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
The North wins. Haven't you Southerners learned anything?
Regards,

Robert E. Lee AND Martin Luther King day in Mississippi
Old 06-09-2010, 07:59 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Sorry guys, I can't read your posts cause I have a recent BCS National Championship trophy in my eye.

I'd just use my other eye, but it turns out another one is blocking that one too!

Don't ya'll just hate when that hap...nevermind...

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 06-09-2010, 08:00 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

Quote:
Sorry guys, I can't read your posts cause I have a recent BCS National Championship trophy in my eye.

I'd just use my other eye, but it turns out another one is blocking that one too!

Don't ya'll just hate when that hap...nevermind...
Jim Tressel has a crystal football

Let me know when Derek Dooley gets one
Old 06-09-2010, 08:03 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

gene chizik is gettin one this year. fact... :roll:

RIP, Sean Taylor.
Old 06-09-2010, 08:05 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by critesy View Post
gene chizik is gettin one this year. fact... :roll:
Maybe USC will mail you your trophy tomorrow

The athletes may be from down there, but the best coaches come from Ohio
Old 06-09-2010, 08:07 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

Quote:
Maybe USC will mail you your trophy tomorrow

The athletes may be from down there, but the best coaches come from Ohio
haha i hope so, although i heard that its just going to schollies and bowl eligibility taken away the accolades can stay.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
Old 06-09-2010, 08:11 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
YOU don't have ****. I know everyone's related down there so you all root for each other, but to root for your rival and to acknowledge their national championship as your own is pathetic and disgusting.

You don't even have a recent Heisman.
Old 06-09-2010, 08:11 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Jim Tressel has a crystal football

Let me know when Derek Dooley gets one
Fulmer did too, and he was canned because he wasn't good enough to keep UT competitive in the SEC. Besides, this is conference vs conference. Not team vs team. Wonder Woman remains queen of deflection!

But you guys know I was juuuuust kidding, and don't worry - If ya'll don't win a National Championship any time soon, ya'll can just do like Bama and just make up a half a dozen fake ones, randomly slip them into your gameday programs, and hope nobody notices. :D

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 06-09-2010, 08:14 PM    (permalink
wonderbredd24
All-Pro

Quote:
Fulmer did too, and he was canned because he wasn't good enough to keep UT competitive in the SEC. Besides, this is conference vs conference. Not team vs team. Wonder Woman remains queen of deflection!

But you guys know I was juuuuust kidding, and don't worry - If ya'll don't win a National Championship any time soon, ya'll can just do like Bama and just make up a half a dozen fake ones, randomly slip them into your gameday programs, and hope nobody notices. :D
lol

I have no problem admitting the SEC is the superior conference in football and it's literally because of a single position, but the Big Ten wins when it comes to money and when it comes to stuff like right now, that's what drives conference moves and getting a team like Nebraska only makes the conference better.

I think the SEC should do everything in their power to get Miami and Florida State.

Either way, Ohio is still the cradle of coaching :)

Last edited by wonderbredd24 : 06-09-2010 at 08:16 PM.
Old 06-09-2010, 08:49 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
YOU don't have ****. I know everyone's related down there so you all root for each other, but to root for your rival and to acknowledge their national championship as your own is pathetic and disgusting.

You don't even have a recent Heisman.
And I care how? Michigan hasn't done much of anything recently, so what suddenly gives you the nerve to come into the SEC Thread and troll?

You can get your frustration out with your petty comments. Get it out of your system. Just remember that you found your way into this thread, and that you were the one to start with the shot at academics and confederate BS. I post some scoreboard pictures, and all you can do is insult me? Yeah, and I'm the one that's "pathetic and disgusting."

Go back to your Big 10 thread, or stay here and deliver another easily coerced, asterisk ridden comeback. At least wonderbredd24 is making points about the money aspect. All you're good for is making redneck jokes and failing to maintain composure.

PS. My team does have ****. Thanks for reminding me and everyone else that my favorite college team has contributed to the SEC winning half of the total BCS National Championships so far. Lol, as if I had to hide behind the other teams in the SEC, although I'm pretty damn proud of my favorite team being in the most dominant football conference in America right now. That must be what you're mistakingly comprehending as me rooting for rival teams or taking their pride as my own, when all it is is my own personal sense of satisfaction and paying respect towards the other teams that make our league the best. You don't like it? We know. It's an easy ploy to get under the skin of fans of other conferences. And the fact that some of ya'll STILL get worked up over it makes it so much more gratifying.

So basically, kiss my ass Sniper. It's our thread and we'll do what we want. :)

(None of this trash talk is aimed towards you, btw, WB24. You're no troll.)

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 06-09-2010, 08:54 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
And I care how? Michigan hasn't done much of anything recently, so what suddenly gives you the nerve to come into the SEC Thread and troll?
Hardly trolling. I post in this thread more often than you do, so blow me.

Quote:
Go back to your Big 10 thread, or stay here and deliver another easily coerced, asterisk ridden comeback. At least wonderbredd24 is making points about the money aspect. All you're good for is making redneck jokes and failing to maintain composure.
Yep, that's the only thing I ever do.

Quote:
We know. It's an easy ploy to get under the skin of fans of other conferences. And the fact that some of ya'll STILL get worked up over it makes it so much more gratifying.
Because it's ******* moronic. Do you see Michigan fans root for Ohio State? USC for UCLA? Texas for Oklahoma? No. You dumb ***** are the only ones that see nothing wrong with rooting for your rival.

Quote:
So basically, kiss my ass Sniper. It's our thread and we'll do what we want. :)
So basically, blow me, TH. It's not "your" thread just like UF, LSU, and 'Bama's NCs aren't "yours either. If I want to post in here, I will. Thanks. Go suck a ****. Better yet, read a ******* book and get educated...if you're capable, that is.

Last edited by Sniper : 06-09-2010 at 08:56 PM.