Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-14-2007, 06:03 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
If by sweeten the pot you mean make it smell like **** I would agree. Nobody wants your garbage, not even the Raiders.
The Raiders have expressed interst in KGB and Corey Williams according to the latest article that made this trade speculation pop up agian, but yeah, your right.

******* For Packer fans... For anyone who would like to see moss or not see moss in GB you can call this number and take the poll to be reviewed by Bob Harlan himself...( call during hours of course) Apparently the poll is in favor of the Packers landing moss according to the lady who was on the phone conducting the poll with me. &*%#$

920.569.7500 Green bay Packers Front office.. SAY NO!

This proves that they are seriously considering moss. I mean the Packers FO has a hotline set up.

I don't know how much longer this poll will be avialable b/c the last time I called they said to just send a fax or letter because of the mass amount of calls they were recieving.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 06:03 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillaraiderfan View Post
That sounds a lot like the rumor I saw last week..
yeah im pretty sure thats the exact same rumor.
Old 03-14-2007, 06:09 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
I am thrilled about this. Because now there is no way Calvin Johnson falls to Tampa Bay.
After Russell's good workout today and the fact that QB is about 100x more important of a position than WR, I wouldn't doubt that Oakland stays with Russell even if they get rid of Moss
Old 03-14-2007, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
After Russell's good workout today and the fact that QB is about 100x more important of a position than WR, I wouldn't doubt that Oakland stays with Russell even if they get rid of Moss
Yeah, I was being optimistic. A man can dream!

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 06:21 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Yeah but name the last WR prospect as good as Calvin Johnson.................keep thinking

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 06:25 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

andre johnson?
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 06:25 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Randy Moss?!?!?!?

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 06:42 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope Moss returns to the NFC North... Charles Tillman could once again own him.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 06:42 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

Good, don't want him to go to Tampa. They are practically in our division because we play them almost every year -_-.
Old 03-14-2007, 06:44 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I hope Moss returns to the NFC North... Charles Tillman could once again own him.
Driver, Moss, and Jennings against Tillman, Vasher, and manning.

Good match up.
Old 03-14-2007, 06:48 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
The Raiders have expressed interst in KGB and Corey Williams according to the latest article that made this trade speculation pop up agian, but yeah, your right.

******* For Packer fans... For anyone who would like to see moss or not see moss in GB you can call this number and take the poll to be reviewed by Bob Harlan himself...( call during hours of course) Apparently the poll is in favor of the Packers landing moss according to the lady who was on the phone conducting the poll with me. &*%#$

920.569.7500 Green bay Packers Front office.. SAY NO!

This proves that they are seriously considering moss. I mean the Packers FO has a hotline set up.

I don't know how much longer this poll will be avialable b/c the last time I called they said to just send a fax or letter because of the mass amount of calls they were recieving.
i'm gonna try calling that.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 06:53 PM    (permalink
OhioState
Veteran

OhioState hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.OhioState hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i won't believe it until it is official
Old 03-14-2007, 06:56 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioState View Post
i won't believe it until it is official
Good for you, too be bad nobody anounced a trade yet. A "deal" of sorts has been made but that hasnt been made official
I also tried calling

Old 03-14-2007, 06:59 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Driver, Moss, and Jennings against Tillman, Vasher, and manning.

Good match up.
I got a feeling that if the Packers aquire moss they would be running alot of that 4 reciever set we saw last year. Driver, Moss, Jennings, Robinson/Martin = nasty. Too bad the Packers have ****** TEs.

However, despite my pipe dreams I will still not support a randy Moss transaction unless Lord Favre publicly anounnces his approval.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Last edited by TitleTown088 : 03-14-2007 at 07:12 PM.
Old 03-14-2007, 07:10 PM    (permalink
TheChampIsHere
Veteran

TheChampIsHere hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I was truly hoping for Aaron Rodgers, but hey a second round pick for Moss aint bad. But if we trade Moss and dont get a QB back and dont pick Russel, I am gonna feel pretty ****** about our QB situation, even though I do want CJ.
TheChampIsHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 07:17 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChampIsHere View Post
I was truly hoping for Aaron Rodgers, but hey a second round pick for Moss aint bad. But if we trade Moss and dont get a QB back and dont pick Russel, I am gonna feel pretty ****** about our QB situation, even though I do want CJ.
The Raiders will always be needing more regardless of what moves they make

Old 03-14-2007, 07:18 PM    (permalink
Microphon200
Rookie

Microphon200 smells like sex panther.

Getting Randy Moss in a trade would be dumb. He says he would try for Brett Favre, but that doesn't mean he will. He has terrible work ethics and would be a bad locker romm guy. This draft is deep with wide receivers, so they can find one in the draft.
Microphon200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 07:20 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Microphon200 View Post
Getting Randy Moss in a trade would be dumb. He says he would try for Brett Favre, but that doesn't mean he will. He has terrible work ethics and would be a bad locker romm guy. This draft is deep with wide receivers, so they can find one in the draft.
That's still a very possible occurence

Old 03-14-2007, 07:24 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Yeah, I honestly don't see the point of trading for someone like Moss if you must give up a 2nd rounder or more. . I'm actually quite content with the Packers WRs. I don't see the absolute need for Moss. If he could be had at a really good price it could be a different story however.

they get smoked.

Old 03-14-2007, 07:30 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
I got a feeling that if the Packers aquire moss they would be running alot of that 4 reciever set we saw last year. Driver, Moss, Jennings, Robinson/Martin = nasty. Too bad the Packers have ****** TEs.

However, despite my pipe dreams I will still not support a randy Moss transaction unless Lord Favre publicly anounnces his approval.
I believe the Great Lord has.

Quote:
Moss respects Favre unlike his previous QB's

Old 03-14-2007, 07:31 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I heard a rumor somewhere about Aaron Rodgers being a part of this trade but there being a hangup on whether GreenBay should give up a 2007 conditional pick to the Raiders in case Rodgers sucks next year, or if Oakland would accept a 2008 conditional so he'd have 2 years in Oakland before the pick was decided as a 3rd rounder or a 7th rounder, etc.

Anyway, if Oakland does trade Moss and gets Rodgers out of it, then Johnson will certainly be a Raider and Russell will certainly be a Brown.
Old 03-14-2007, 07:48 PM    (permalink
DraftMichaelHuff
Veteran

DraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairDraftMichaelHuff is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Follow both Michael Smith and my own logic and get the Packers 2nd rounder for Moss and trade your original 2nd rounder pick, #33 for Matt Shaub, that way everyone is happy. You get a frachise QB, who is farmiliar with Greg Knapp and justin Griffith, a francise WR (CJ), the falcons get more picks and the Bucs still dont get CJ.

If the packers trade Rodgers for Moss that would be so dumb of the packers, he is the QB of the future of Farve ever leaves
Old 03-14-2007, 07:50 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
Good, don't want him to go to Tampa. They are practically in our division because we play them almost every year -_-.
Once again, this doesn't mean Oakland takes CJ at all.....

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 07:53 PM    (permalink
PTPaQ
Rookie

PTPaQ is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairPTPaQ is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairPTPaQ is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairPTPaQ is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairPTPaQ is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairPTPaQ is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairPTPaQ is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairPTPaQ is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairPTPaQ is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairPTPaQ is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairPTPaQ is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Oh I like Vince. I just find it incredibly unrealistic that KGB would have the value to bump it from a 2nd pick down to a 3rd.

Now, maybe a 2nd and KGB instead of a 2nd and a conditional 2008 pick I could see.

Packers fans seem stuck to the idea that they aren't going to give up a 2nd round pick. It's going to happen exactly how I predicted in the Moss thread. If they can pull it off for less than the value of a 2nd I will give them the ol' Tip O' the Hat. But I doubt it.
Lmao. You have no clue what your talking about.

TT will never give up a 2nd round pick.

If KGB is involved it would be along with a 4th...MAYBE a 3rd.

Our GM would never get raped in a deal, unlike the Bears with Thomas Jones.
PTPaQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 07:58 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Once again, this doesn't mean Oakland takes CJ at all.....
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

they get smoked.