Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

Old 03-14-2007, 05:54 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For anyone who would like to see moss or not see moss in GB you can call this number and take the poll to be reviewed by Bob Harlan himself...

This proves that they are seriously considering moss. I mean the Packers FO has a hotline set up.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 05:58 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I couldnt understand the lady talking

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 06:17 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
For anyone who would like to see moss or not see moss in GB you can call this number and take the poll to be reviewed by Bob Harlan himself...

This proves that they are seriously considering moss. I mean the Packers FO has a hotline set up.
That's pretty funny

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 06:21 PM    (permalink
M1Koter
Rookie

M1Koter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

theres no way this is actually real

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Sherman's hitting percentage on draft picks is like Ben Sheets at the plate
M1Koter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 06:21 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's pretty funny
I actually called it and there was nothing about a poll or Moss.
Old 03-14-2007, 07:00 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
I actually called it and there was nothing about a poll or Moss.
It's closed right now. But believe me I called it earlier today. I think they closed the poll however because they were getting too many calls.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 03-14-2007, 07:12 PM    (permalink
sik wit it
Rookie

sik wit it smells like sex panther.

if any of you guys visit packerchatters i'd advise you to go to page 73 of the Moss thread.

Supposedly friday at 5 there will be a press conference.
Moss and Courtney Anderson for Rodgers and a Conditional 2008 pick I believe.
TT also wants Randy to appologize for his actions against the packers.
Old 03-14-2007, 07:19 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sik wit it View Post
if any of you guys visit packerchatters i'd advise you to go to page 73 of the Moss thread.

If it's true I will be very happy

Old 03-14-2007, 07:26 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sik wit it View Post

If the Packers trade Rodgers for Moss I will ******* **** a brick.

Also, didn't TT just say like a week ago that there was no way the Packers would trade Rodgers and he was the "future"? I don't buy it.

Packerchatters is usally full of **** anyways.

they get smoked.

Old 03-14-2007, 07:29 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
If the Packers trade Rodgers for Moss I will ******* **** a brick.

Also, didn't TT just say like a week ago that there was no way the Packers would trade Rodgers and he was the "future"? I don't buy it.

Packerchatters is usally full of **** anyways.
The report is most liekly false but if TT said Rodgers is the future he certainly could've been using that as a strategic move to show the Raiders that it would take quite a bit to get Aaron and Moss would probably be equal compensation

Old 03-14-2007, 08:04 PM    (permalink
PTPaQ
Rookie

PTPaQ is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairPTPaQ is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairPTPaQ is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairPTPaQ is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairPTPaQ is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairPTPaQ is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairPTPaQ is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairPTPaQ is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairPTPaQ is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairPTPaQ is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairPTPaQ is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Thompson is obviously playing this out perfect. The longer this goes on, the more likely Davis is to just fold and get rid of him for our asking price.
PTPaQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 08:06 PM    (permalink
Epfootball50

I live in MN but i am a packer fan. I don't think you can turn down a guy that when he had a decent QB had the chance at bieng one of the best ever. With all that said i think this would be the best thing the Packers could do for Favre.
Old 03-14-2007, 08:11 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epfootball50 View Post
I live in MN but i am a packer fan. I don't think you can turn down a guy that when he had a decent QB had the chance at bieng one of the best ever. With all that said i think this would be the best thing the Packers could do for Favre.
Yeah, all they need to do now is give him a running game, right?

they get smoked.

Old 03-14-2007, 08:36 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTPaQ View Post
Thompson is obviously playing this out perfect. The longer this goes on, the more likely Davis is to just fold and get rid of him for our asking price.
al davis can wait ontill the start of the season.
Old 03-14-2007, 08:37 PM    (permalink
cheesehead10790
Veteran

cheesehead10790 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Yeah, all they need to do now is give him a running game, right?

Dude you have a sarcastic remark for everything. Cant you just post without trying to be funny. You just end up making an ass out of yourself. You have got to be the most cynical person I know.
cheesehead10790 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 08:40 PM    (permalink
cheesehead10790
Veteran

Anyway, Rodgers and a conditional seems like a great deal to me. Conditionals are almost worthless and we can always draft somebody like Troy Smoth or something later in the draft. Illl be upset though if this happens and Rodgers is the next Carson Palmer.
Old 03-14-2007, 08:43 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesehead10790 View Post
Anyway, Rodgers and a conditional seems like a great deal to me. Conditionals are almost worthless and we can always draft somebody like Troy Smoth or something later in the draft. Illl be upset though if this happens and Rodgers is the next Carson Palmer.
TT will not trade his first ever packers pick, it will piss off the fans. He will be wasting a draft pick might i add a frist round pick.
Old 03-14-2007, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Empire
Rookie

Empire hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
TT will not trade his first ever packers pick, it will piss off the fans. He will be wasting a draft pick might i add a frist round pick.
That's very poor reasoning. First of all he couldn't care less what the fans think. The NFL is a business and he knows that if he can improve his team by trading a first round pick he will do so. It wouldn't really be a waste of Moss helps the Packers make a playoff run next year will it?
Empire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 09:03 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Dude you have a sarcastic remark for everything. Cant you just post without trying to be funny. You just end up making an ass out of yourself. You have got to be the most cynical person I know.
I'm making a point that the Packers won't be doing Favre any favors unless they can provide him with an sufficent run game. It's not trying to be funny..

they get smoked.

Old 03-14-2007, 09:04 PM    (permalink
M1Koter
Rookie

I still say you don't trade away the guy who looks to be the future of the most improtant position on the feild, love him or hate him Rodgers is the guy taking over for Farve when he leaves. I heard somewhere on here that oakland doesn't want Rodgers and the packers arn't willing to give him up. I think thats got truth to it

Quote:
Old 03-14-2007, 09:21 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
I agree but I don't want the drafted QB to be Smith

Old 03-14-2007, 09:26 PM    (permalink
M1Koter
Rookie

Quote:
I'd be pissed if we gave up Rodgers and drafted smith, I'd be al kinds of pissed

Quote:
Old 03-14-2007, 09:43 PM    (permalink
cheesehead10790
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by M1Koter View Post
I'd be pissed if we gave up Rodgers and drafted smith, I'd be al kinds of pissed
It doesnt have to be Smith I was just throwing a name out there.
Old 03-14-2007, 11:15 PM    (permalink
GadoR'Savior
Rookie

GadoR'Savior needs more cowbell.

Boys the only name to throw out there there is the Packers future Stanton!!! If Packers grab him after making this trade im trilled and its a great trade plus i have to say Anderson is easy an upgrade over Bubba and yes that is pretty sad! Man if Rodgers goes to Oakland the draft gets messed up!
1. CJ
2. Joe Thomas
3. J Russell

Peterson drops, Packers draft Marshawn!!

Packers draft

1.HB Lynch
2.QB Stanton
3.SS Rouse/Weddle/Piscitelli or TE Patrick
4.TE Milner/Allen or S Stone
5. OLB S. Nicholos
6. WR Naanee/Trannon
7. no clue

If this is what could come from this trade F### Rodgers, TT the man!
Old 03-15-2007, 12:34 AM    (permalink
Football Fan
Veteran

Football Fan smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johbur View Post
TT does not care about fan reaction. Woodson was an opportunity signing at a dire need position. I don't think our wide-outs are as bad as our CBs were prior to Woodson. I'm still for picking up Moss. Send Ferguson over to the Raiders and the extra third rounder TT will manufacture after he trades down in rounds 1 and 2.
He may not care about fan reaction and im not saying that is definately why he signed woodson, but its well known that fans were putting a lot of preasure on the organization at that time. The signing of woodson was done very late in free agency for a position of "dire need" also. Not to mention the team pretty much paid the same amount he was asking from the early days of free agency. I think the preasure had some effect, just my opinion. I think Thomson likes to get the bargain players in free agency and get create his stars through the draft. He certainly doesnt seem to be the "win now" type of gm. Although I think do to the Farve situation that came with the job his stategy is beeing altered for the time beeing. Favre is money and the executives of the team want to make all the cash they can while he is here. The complete rebuilding I believe Thomson wants to do is beeing altered for now.
Like I said, its just a theory of mine about some of the ways there doing things.
Football Fan is offline   Reply With Quote