Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-14-2007, 08:02 PM    (permalink
raidersfanxxx
Rookie

raidersfanxxx hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i dont care what we get, just take him off are hands already.

sig by Eaglez.Fan
raidersfanxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 08:06 PM    (permalink
PTPaQ
Rookie

PTPaQ is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairPTPaQ is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairPTPaQ is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairPTPaQ is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairPTPaQ is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairPTPaQ is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairPTPaQ is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairPTPaQ is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairPTPaQ is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairPTPaQ is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairPTPaQ is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I hope Moss returns to the NFC North... Charles Tillman could once again own him.
Yeh, maybe we could go after Steve Smith.

LoL, Tillman.
PTPaQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 08:14 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

I wouldnt mind getting Moss, just not for a 2nd and maybe a 3rd. If Moss was so good, they wouldnt want to trade him and they would try to make him happy, so obviously something isnt right. Besides Moss isnt nearly as fast as he use to be.
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 08:19 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
I wouldnt mind getting Moss, just not for a 2nd and maybe a 3rd. If Moss was so good, they wouldnt want to trade him and they would try to make him happy, so obviously something isnt right. Besides Moss isnt nearly as fast as he use to be.
Fast enough to stretch the field and get Jennings and Driver open underneath

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 08:30 PM    (permalink
cheesehead10790
Veteran

cheesehead10790 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTPaQ View Post
Lmao. You have no clue what your talking about.

TT will never give up a 2nd round pick.

If KGB is involved it would be along with a 4th...MAYBE a 3rd.

Our GM would never get raped in a deal, unlike the Bears with Thomas Jones.

Lol well said. Maybe one day the Bears FO and their fans will understand how to run a football organization...
cheesehead10790 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 08:32 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesehead10790 View Post
Lol well said. Maybe one day the Bears FO and their fans will understand how to run a football organization...
thats gotta hurt.
Old 03-14-2007, 08:39 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Considering they just went to the Super Bowl, which is one more time that the Packers have in past years, I think they do.

And since when do "fans" run football organizations?

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 08:49 PM    (permalink
cheesehead10790
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
Considering they just went to the Super Bowl, which is one more time that the Packers have in past years, I think they do.

And since when do "fans" run football organizations?
Well considering the Bears hadnt made it to the SB since the 80s and GB was in two the past decade Id say the Packers fans can talk. I said front office by the way. And, sorry I forgot there are so many knit picky people like you...
Old 03-14-2007, 08:59 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why are you guys talking **** to the defending NFC champions?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 09:01 PM    (permalink
cheesehead10790
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Why are you guys talking **** to the defending NFC champions?

Because that title doesnt mean as much as it used to. NFC north is one of the worst conferences.
Old 03-14-2007, 09:05 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Because that title doesnt mean as much as it used to. NFC north is one of the worst conferences.
They are the NFC champions. not just NFC north. Woudn't you be happpy if the Packers won it? Or would you not care because the " NFC isn't good"?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 03-14-2007, 09:10 PM    (permalink
THIZZorDIE
Veteran

THIZZorDIE is a cocksman.THIZZorDIE is a cocksman.THIZZorDIE is a cocksman.THIZZorDIE is a cocksman.

Favre will gladly take Moss on his team. He throws the ball aimlessly enough, why not have a jump ball winner like Randy Moss to help him. Its a fit between QB and WR, thats for sure. Although I know Randy would rather play indoors on a track, than in the cold tundra. At this point, after two losing and miserable years in Oakland, Moss will cut out all of his BS, and play to win all year. He maybe 'quit' on the Raiders, at the worst point inside of those two years, but that will not be the case w/ Moss, on a competitive team. Moss didn't really create any kind of 'locker room dilemma', or off the field problems while he was in Oakland. The next team Moss goes to will get a dedicated one, if they are contending. Moss is even open to contract re-structuring. No, he wont let teams pay him like he's Eddie Kennison just because the stats over these past two years are comparable, but he wants to make it happen.
THIZZorDIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 09:10 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Since when is the NFC North a conference???

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 09:12 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://packerforum.com/index.php?nam...wtopic&t=10301

The deal is going to be finalized tomorrow.

Randy has been told to book a flight to Green Bay and will be at the press conference. Brett will also be making a statement at the press conference, according to my source.

The Raiders will announce a press conference for Friday at 5PM P.S.T.

The Raiders have agreed to allow the Packers to have their Press Conference before the Raiders official press conference, so expect a Packer Press Conference around 1 PM Green Bay time on Friday.

The Raiders will be getting Aaron, and the Packers 7th ruound pick in 2008 for Randy Moss, TE Courtney Anderson - Player Profile- www.sportsline.com/nfl...age/492881 and a conditional pick in 2009 with the highest being a 2nd round pick based on production numbers from Aaron.

Apparently T.T. insisted that part of the deal was for Ranndy Moss and his agent to restructure his contract and ALSO FOR RANDY to be at the PRESS CONFERENCE IN PERSON and offer an appology to the Green Bay Fans in regards to the Mooning of the fans in Green bay. (Good On You T.T.)

Word is Randy is very happy and he and Brett have been talknng on the phone. The respect that Randy has for Brett has always been known so this makes sense to me.

Aaron Rogers has not been assured that the Raiders will not draft Q.B. with the first Pick but is very upbeat on the opportunity to return to the bay area as well as know that he will be the number one QB going into camp.

I know you are all going to ask me for a source. I am sorry I can not give it to you, not that I am a reporter becuase I am not.

I can only tell you that this is what was told to me, by a guy I know, who is a friend of a friend... So this probably means crap.

I just wanted it posted and recorded incase it is right.

I am buying this becuase the Packers need help at TE, the appology and restructuring of Randy's contract as well as the fact the Brett is suppose to make a statement about the trade, after all.... He has been fighting for this.

R.P.

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG
Old 03-14-2007, 09:21 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
http://packerforum.com/index.php?nam...wtopic&t=10301

The deal is going to be finalized tomorrow.

Randy has been told to book a flight to Green Bay and will be at the press conference. Brett will also be making a statement at the press conference, according to my source.

The Raiders will announce a press conference for Friday at 5PM P.S.T.

The Raiders have agreed to allow the Packers to have their Press Conference before the Raiders official press conference, so expect a Packer Press Conference around 1 PM Green Bay time on Friday.

The Raiders will be getting Aaron, and the Packers 7th ruound pick in 2008 for Randy Moss, TE Courtney Anderson - Player Profile- www.sportsline.com/nfl...age/492881 and a conditional pick in 2009 with the highest being a 2nd round pick based on production numbers from Aaron.

Apparently T.T. insisted that part of the deal was for Ranndy Moss and his agent to restructure his contract and ALSO FOR RANDY to be at the PRESS CONFERENCE IN PERSON and offer an appology to the Green Bay Fans in regards to the Mooning of the fans in Green bay. (Good On You T.T.)

Word is Randy is very happy and he and Brett have been talknng on the phone. The respect that Randy has for Brett has always been known so this makes sense to me.

Aaron Rogers has not been assured that the Raiders will not draft Q.B. with the first Pick but is very upbeat on the opportunity to return to the bay area as well as know that he will be the number one QB going into camp.

I know you are all going to ask me for a source. I am sorry I can not give it to you, not that I am a reporter becuase I am not.

I can only tell you that this is what was told to me, by a guy I know, who is a friend of a friend... So this probably means crap.

I just wanted it posted and recorded incase it is right.

I am buying this becuase the Packers need help at TE, the appology and restructuring of Randy's contract as well as the fact the Brett is suppose to make a statement about the trade, after all.... He has been fighting for this.

R.P.

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG

Are you kidding me? That's just some BS some guy wrote up. I saw that like two days ago. How can you believe that?

Also, is that a marquan Manuel sig?

they get smoked.

Old 03-14-2007, 09:25 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

Quote:
Are you kidding me? That's just some BS some guy wrote up. I saw that like two days ago. How can you believe that?

YUP! (why do i have to write 10 words?)
Old 03-14-2007, 09:27 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

The guy can't be believeable if he has a Manuel sig

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 09:31 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
The guy can't be believeable if he has a Manuel sig
haha no kidding. I've seen thaht article on like 10 sites now, and it's total BS.

they get smoked.