Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-07-2010, 11:12 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Amazing episode. I can't believe we only get one more this season.

The Wendy montage was hysterical.

All the way through it was simply brilliant.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 12:12 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yo, yo, yo, one, four, eight, three, to the three, to the six, to the nine, representing the ABQ, what up beyotch? Leave it at the tone.

Just started watching this and I am hooked. Got completely caught up in a week.
Old 06-07-2010, 02:28 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im bummed taht im done already and gotta wait a week for the next episode and then a whole summer for the next season

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 03:04 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
im bummed taht im done already and gotta wait a week for the next episode and then a whole year for the next season
fixed that for you. :(

Old 06-07-2010, 03:05 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hank's happy ending to the hand job kind of got overwhelmed by the stunner ending..... wow, just wow. When Walter White breaks bad, he breaks bad!

"Run!!"

I had to digest that ending for a couple of hrs. before I realized that Walter might just get away with it..... no witnesses, remember? Jesse will have to take the hit for it & that "no more half measures" PI is coming for him.

And Gus maintains his great respect for Walter who looks like he will continue to cook into next season, while Jesse has to run -- he appears to be the focus of the storyline for the finale next weekend.... just can't wait!!!

That hand job may be a TV 1st -- we witnessed a real broadcasting milestone!

Last edited by LizardState : 06-07-2010 at 03:08 PM.
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 03:22 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

I think Walt will tell Gus he did it and let the PI help with the cleanup. He'll play up the truth - that Jesse's disgust and stand regarding the use of kids hit home for him.

It was definitely a killer cliff hanger (no pun intended,) as it leaves several possibilities for the next step. But I don't see a very effective write-in to the story line that would keep Jesse involved if he runs from Gus.

Then again, I couldn't see many of the story lines this show has thrown around in 2.5 seasons.

Old 06-07-2010, 04:33 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
That hand job may be a TV 1st -- we witnessed a real broadcasting milestone!
Didn't Skyler give Walt a handjob in the first season? Or some kind of penile interaction?

WMD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 05:04 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, i was about to say. After his birthday party she gives him a handjob and she gets excited that he lasts 45 seconds, lol.
Old 06-07-2010, 09:29 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw somewhere that the finale will be 1hr 47 minutes long.

Just when I go on vacation and have problematic access to the TV!

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 09:45 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just watched sundays episode, holy ****! ******* awesome! :D
Old 06-08-2010, 08:22 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
I saw somewhere that the finale will be 1hr 47 minutes long.

Just when I go on vacation and have problematic access to the TV!
It looks like this is the case, as the AMC schedule has the first showing of the finale lasting that long.
Old 06-08-2010, 08:33 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's only a couple of minutes longer then the average episode (47 minutes). The rest of the scheduled time is the Rubicon series premiere.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 12:54 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's a sneak peek of Rubicon. It will start airing for real August 1st.

As for this episode, wow, that was totally nuts. Walt saving the day at the end was epic as hell. I can't believe he shot that dude right in the head. I did not expect it.

Second best moment of the series for me, right behind Walt blowing up Tucos place while he was still in it.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 02:19 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I think Walt blowing up Tuco's place has been my favorite scene too.

This one is up there near the top for me:

Last edited by WMD : 06-09-2010 at 02:23 AM.
WMD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 08:14 AM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
It's only a couple of minutes longer then the average episode (47 minutes). The rest of the scheduled time is the Rubicon series premiere.
Alright, that makes sense. Is anyone else going to watch Rubicon? I'll give it a shot, simply since its an AMC drama.
Old 06-09-2010, 08:18 AM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Yeah, I think Walt blowing up Tuco's place has been my favorite scene too.

This one is up there near the top for me:

Anything with TVOTR is one of my faves as well...

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig
JFLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 12:12 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll definitely give Rubicon a shot. AMC has a pretty good track record so far of putting out some amazing original programming and I think they've earned an extra hour of my viewing because of it.

Old 06-09-2010, 02:58 PM    (permalink
LizardState
All-Pro

LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LizardState is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The season finale episode is entitled Full Measure, following Sunday night's Half Measure.

IMDB has the spoiler alerts on, no buzz out yet, but I think some more cast members are going get offed, & Hank may learn more about Heisenberg & who's paying for his rehab. Will be PI get Jesse? Will Walt confess to Gus about who killed the 2 street dealers, & will Gus forgive Walt? Stay tuned.....
LizardState is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 03:06 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I'll definitely give Rubicon a shot. AMC has a pretty good track record so far of putting out some amazing original programming and I think they've earned an extra hour of my viewing because of it.
But you won't ******* watch Mad Men

you are the worst kind of people

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 03:09 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
But you won't ******* watch Mad Men

you are the worst kind of people
I'll check out Rubicon AND I'm into Season 3 of Mad Men!

me >>>>>>>> vidae

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 03:10 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
I'll check out Rubicon AND I'm into Season 3 of Mad Men!

me >>>>>>>> vidae
How untrue! And I said I'd watch it fenikz, jeez!

Old 06-09-2010, 03:18 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mad Men is good, you should watch if only for Christina Hendricks.
Old 06-09-2010, 03:55 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

and January Jones
and Allison Brie
and Peyton List
and Julie McNiven
and Suzanne Farrell
I looked up their names
but mostly just

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 04:47 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
and January Jones
and Allison Brie
and Peyton List
and Julie McNiven
and Suzanne Farrell
I looked up their names
but mostly just

Elisabeth Moss deserves mention as well

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 06:46 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardState View Post
The season finale episode is entitled Full Measure, following Sunday night's Half Measure.

IMDB has the spoiler alerts on, no buzz out yet, but I think some more cast members are going get offed, & Hank may learn more about Heisenberg & who's paying for his rehab. Will be PI get Jesse? Will Walt confess to Gus about who killed the 2 street dealers, & will Gus forgive Walt? Stay tuned.....
It seems to me that Walt isn't really going to have to necessarily "confess" to the murders because Gus will pretty much already know, him being his usual self. That and it looked like Walt and Gus are going to be meeting in the desert sometime in the episode, which implies that Gus knows.