Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Old 06-07-2010, 03:42 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm adding Bryce Harper to replace Buster Posey
Old 06-07-2010, 03:50 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Charm can you put Mike Stanton on my roster and release Takahashi.
For some reason it won't allow me to drop Takahashi to add Stanton, this happened before, I'm going to try again in a little bit, but you might have to wait a day because I don't know if it something with the rosters being locked or what but I'll have him on your team for tomorrows games for sure.
Old 06-07-2010, 03:53 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

NVM figured it out...GF you have an inelligible player in a DL spot (Gamel) so I can't do anything until you fix that.
Old 06-07-2010, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
I'm adding Bryce Harper to replace Buster Posey
Whoa whoa whoa. How is that fair? First we don't even know if an NL team will definitely take him but more importantly why do you get first dibs on him?

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
NVM figured it out...GF you have an inelligible player in a DL spot (Gamel) so I can't do anything until you fix that.
Ok I didn't realize that. Will take him off now.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-07-2010, 05:54 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Whoa whoa whoa. How is that fair? First we don't even know if an NL team will definitely take him but more importantly why do you get first dibs on him?
* Grabs popcorn *
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 06:00 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I'm not going to make a huge stink but I'm sure everyone else feels this way also. If I had known I could do that I would have taken Harper in the original draft.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-07-2010, 06:06 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm not going to make a huge stink but I'm sure everyone else feels this way also. If I had known I could do that I would have taken Harper in the original draft.
Agreed. That was a little sneaky. There has to be a system for this. Otherwise it would just be a crazy race to see who could create a post saying I take him seconds after the real pick is made.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 07:14 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I place Jameson Taillon on my roster using my empty spot.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 10:59 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm so late on this. Anyways, CCB, add Strasburg to my roster and release Carlos Gomez.

I want Karsten Whitson to replace Strasburg on my minor league roster.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 11:19 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

So none of those moves were really allowed right?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-10-2010, 11:37 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CCB, you get my PM about Lincoln and Tabata?
Old 06-11-2010, 02:00 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Oh boy here we go...

I wasn't trying to be sneaky, I thought I made it clear, ANY played not on an ML roster could be added to your list. That goes for amateurs, to international talent. At any point anyone could of added or drafted Harper, or any other amateur player. So at this point, if anyone wanted to add someone like Yu Darvish, or even someone like Anthony Rendon they could, but if those players end up on an AL team, you'd have to release their rights, thats the risk involved in a move like this.

I had an open roster spot once Posey graduated to my ML roster, so I added Harper. I'm really not trying to exploit anything, or get over on anyone.

Just to prevent further confusion or future headaches:

You guys can add or drop anyone from your prospect lists at anytime, I thought at some point I made it clear that I wasn't implementing any of the rules I had tossed around before because it just became way too complicated, if this was not clear to anyone I sincerely apologize.

You guys can add ANY player who is NOT currently on a ML roster, if you want to try and gamble on any amateurs or international talent be my guest, I sincerely thought I made it clear, but if I didn't....again my apologies.

I really have the best of intentions with this guys, I am not trying to get over on anyone, I promise. If the Harper addition is a problem, I'll remove him and add someone else, I was debating on adding him anyway since he's probably 2+ years away from reaching the big leagues.

Also for now on, I will do all prospect additions on Sundays, I've had some stuff going on lately and I haven't been using NFLDC as frequently.

Hines, I'll have your team updated tonight, same with 619.

You guys decide with the Harper business because to be honest, I have some life changing things going on right now and I just don't have it in me to debate about this at present times. Whatever you guys decide, I'm fine with.

I really hope that all this prospect nonsense hasn't turned anyone off from the league, I really didn't expect it to be this complicated, I hope it can go more smoothly for you guys from here out.

Thanks for your patience guys.

Last edited by ccB : 06-11-2010 at 02:02 AM.
ccB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 02:08 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Hines, Mike Minor is already on TJ's roster so you'll have to pick someone else
Old 06-11-2010, 02:23 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Then instead of Minor, I'll add Grandal to my Minor League roster.
Old 06-11-2010, 11:49 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have no problem with you adding Bryce Harper.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 02:51 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

I'm dropping Esmil Rogers and adding Arodys Vizcaino

I'll have the front page updated by Sunday.
Old 06-12-2010, 02:58 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

NVM decided to just update it now...

Unless I'm making a mistake, D Unit, GF, GPNGC, and Hines all have one open spot on their minor league rosters.

Just post in here who you guys want...
Old 06-12-2010, 03:17 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Also might as well add PL to that list since Pedro Alvarez is being called up for Tuesdays game.
Old 06-12-2010, 02:00 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Also might as well add PL to that list since Pedro Alvarez is being called up for Tuesdays game.
I made space on my roster. Please add him to my lineup and add Zack Cox, 3B, Cardinals to my minor league roster.
Old 06-12-2010, 06:41 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

PL you have an inelligible player in the DL spot, you must fix that before I can add Pedro.
Old 06-12-2010, 07:02 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

Quote:
PL you have an inelligible player in the DL spot, you must fix that before I can add Pedro.
Alright, I fixed it.
Old 06-14-2010, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Can I send Mejia down to my minor league roster even though he's in the majors?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-14-2010, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to drop Phillipe Aumont and add 1B Jonathan Singleton.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 04:00 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Can I send Mejia down to my minor league roster even though he's in the majors?
No, only Minor League players (or other amateur players) on the Minor League roster.