Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-04-2010, 09:33 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
sorry bro, i dont do video sigs and avys.
maybe one of the other guys will do it for ya.
I understand, you do enough with just the sigs alone haha. I'm just looking for someone...anyone. I know at least someone does them b/c many people have them. For all of those who do have gif avys who made them for you?

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 10:25 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
I understand, you do enough with just the sigs alone haha. I'm just looking for someone...anyone. I know at least someone does them b/c many people have them. For all of those who do have gif avys who made them for you?
I've done SeanTaylorRIP and LonghornLegend signatures but I can't make the .gif part. I need that provided because I don't know how to make them. So I could probably make you a .gif signature but you would have to get the gif for me.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 10:51 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
someone posted here the other night they do video sigs and avys, look about 4-5 pages back and you should see it.
Old 06-05-2010, 05:53 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dynasty View Post
I've done SeanTaylorRIP and LonghornLegend signatures but I can't make the .gif part. I need that provided because I don't know how to make them. So I could probably make you a .gif signature but you would have to get the gif for me.
I just need the .gif for an avy, but thanks for the offer.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
Old 06-05-2010, 06:03 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
someone posted here the other night they do video sigs and avys, look about 4-5 pages back and you should see it.
Thanks man, I thought I remembered seeing someone do that, but didn't know where it was. I looked back a few pages before in this thread and the avatar request thread, but couldn't find it. I did find it now though and PMed the guy.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 06-06-2010, 02:14 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Thanks man, I thought I remembered seeing someone do that, but didn't know where it was. I looked back a few pages before in this thread and the avatar request thread, but couldn't find it. I did find it now though and PMed the guy.

Thats great, hope he can help you out.
Old 06-07-2010, 01:48 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If anyone has the time I'd like an Eminem/Lupe Fiasco sig that says Rap Legend/Rap Prodigy:

or

Whichever Lupe picture works better.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 04:50 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright, here's the proposal for the most awesome sig in history.

With a blue background and a text that says "I'm ready for the lockout. Are you?"

BK, I trust you on this mission. Can you do it?
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 05:22 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^ I dont get it, lol

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 05:28 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
^ I dont get it, lol
I know you do.
Old 06-07-2010, 05:30 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

but I really dont. A bunch of old, and retired QBs are ready for the NFL lockout? WTF?

Old 06-07-2010, 05:52 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
but I really dont. A bunch of old, and retired QBs are ready for the NFL lockout? WTF?
GET ME SHANE FALCO RIGHT NOW!
Old 06-07-2010, 07:08 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

Quote:
Go on Wikipedia, input their names. You'll see what I'm talking about.
Old 06-07-2010, 07:21 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
In honour of the upcoming World Cup I would like a Netherlands soccer sig. I was thinking something orange with Robin Van Persie and Arjen Robben with the KNVB logo in the middle.

Van Persie

Robben

logo

feel free to use your own pics as well
bump

Not in a hurry, just making sure this request doesn't go unnoticed.
Old 06-07-2010, 07:53 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

maybe you could give me their names, cause the onlt one I know is Caullpepper.

Old 06-07-2010, 08:11 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

Quote:
maybe you could give me their names, cause the onlt one I know is Caullpepper.
Daunte Culpepper, Tim Rattay, Patrick Ramsey, Josh McCown, Brooks Bollinger.
Old 06-07-2010, 08:23 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

You really think if there is a holdout the NFL will turn into the UFL and have a bunch of busts and retired players to try and find the next Shane Falcco

Old 06-07-2010, 10:32 PM    (permalink
frubulubu
Veteran

frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.frubulubu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BK, I need a big favor! I need a Capt. Obvious sig. Its for another forum. I saw one on google, it said "you werent expecting this one" Please and Thank you! And as always I will bring that rep through out.

Sig by Bone Krusher
frubulubu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 05:51 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Have fun with the .gif part lol, I tried and found some youtube vids that show you how but they are only 4 secs long, I had to ask a favor here to have it done and they had to go to another site and get someone else to do it. Then once I had that saved I took it to The Dynasty for the sig, but obviously that's the hardest part. Some tutorials and websites are set up to where you can do it, just maybe not as long as you'd like.

I don't know where anyone else got a .gif made for them, but after I tried myself countless times I just started asking around for favors. It also sucks trying to save a long .gif file to any photo site, I had to buy a membership to photobucket because this sig was taking up too much bandwith every few days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 12:01 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Have fun with the .gif part lol, I tried and found some youtube vids that show you how but they are only 4 secs long, I had to ask a favor here to have it done and they had to go to another site and get someone else to do it. Then once I had that saved I took it to The Dynasty for the sig, but obviously that's the hardest part. Some tutorials and websites are set up to where you can do it, just maybe not as long as you'd like.

I don't know where anyone else got a .gif made for them, but after I tried myself countless times I just started asking around for favors. It also sucks trying to save a long .gif file to any photo site, I had to buy a membership to photobucket because this sig was taking up too much bandwith every few days.
Wow...yea, ummmm the .gif I want is about 5-6 seconds long, but I don't have any clue or want to do it myself, as I don't think I would have any tools to do it on my comp. That, and the video is a WWE video and they remove videos rather quickly, so I'm hoping that the guy I found to do it can do it rather quickly, but I'm not gonna buy a photobucket membership just for this, so if that's necessary, I guess it's not gonna happen.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 06-09-2010, 01:05 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can I get a US Soccer Sig with Jozy, Donovan and Dempsey?
Also can it say When the Yanks go Marching In.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 03:48 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

im gonna try some of these request tonight.
Old 06-09-2010, 04:22 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Any chance you can make me a sig? It can wait, but when you are ready for a big request, PM me

Old 06-09-2010, 05:28 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Any chance you can make me a sig? It can wait, but when you are ready for a big request, PM me
Lol you change sigs every 2 weeks, probably more. I probabably wouldn't want to make you one seeing as how you only keep them for a few weeks.

Quote:
Old 06-09-2010, 05:30 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Wow...yea, ummmm the .gif I want is about 5-6 seconds long, but I don't have any clue or want to do it myself, as I don't think I would have any tools to do it on my comp. That, and the video is a WWE video and they remove videos rather quickly, so I'm hoping that the guy I found to do it can do it rather quickly, but I'm not gonna buy a photobucket membership just for this, so if that's necessary, I guess it's not gonna happen.
5-6 secs isn't that long then, you may be able to pull it off from this tutorial I saw on youtube. You can search the site yourself for "how to make .gif videos" and see which one it is, but I have it saved I can pm you when I'm off work. It was pretty simple, all you needed was this adobe program, and it wasn't too hard for .gif files that are short. You just run into problems trying for stuff close to 30 seconds.

Quote: