Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-10-2010, 11:35 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
For the first hour.
Such a trooper sitting in for a full hour

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 02:39 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"I can't believe it! We've got no food, we've got no jobs, our pets heads are falling off!"
Old 06-10-2010, 03:46 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Going to the movies today...not super excited about what's out there. Probably looking at Iron Man 2, Splice, or Get him to the Greek.

The only thing that sucks, is that the friend I'm going with hasnt seen the first Iron Man.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like Joseph Gordon Levitt is the front runner to play The Riddler in the next Batman. I think he would make a brilliant Riddler.
Old 06-10-2010, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lots of news, i am ready for expendables

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/45409

Die Hard 24/7, Fantastic Four Reborn, and Expendables

Quote:
I had recently talked with Stallone, who told me he showed the finished film to Arnold and Bruce, both of whom apparently went gaga for it, but that Willis called him a couple days later to tell him how much the movie has really hit something right on in him. And I told Ricardo that I really hoped that what Bruce was reacting to - was seeing a movie about real 'uber' men being badasses. You see - Sly also told me definitively that EXPENDABLES is crazy hard R, "I got people being torn apart in this" - and that watching a film with so much real on set practical badassery - combined with a very sparing use of CG - might have refired Bruce's desire to get it right with this next DIE HARD. At least... one could hope.
http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/174...ntern-2-coming

talks about green lantern 2 and flash being written by same writers of green lantern.

http://www.darkhorizons.com/assets/0...jpg?1276183129 photoshopped on DH for you JGL fans

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/174...n-s-emma-frost

not confirmed, she was just sighted carrying an emma frost comic at mathew vaughn's office.

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/174...-fright-remake

fright night is being remade with colin farrell, david tennant, anton yelchin, and christopher mintz-plasse.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 04:08 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No fraking way can Mintz-Plasse pull off Evil Ed.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 04:37 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Looks like Joseph Gordon Levitt is the front runner to play The Riddler in the next Batman. I think he would make a brilliant Riddler.
Yeah, I think he would do great, but I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to see Johnny Depp be the Riddler

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 04:53 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Yeah, I think he would do great, but I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to see Johnny Depp be the Riddler
Meh. I love Depp for certain roles, but he has the habit of turning roles into another version of Felix the Cat. It works wonderfully for stuff like Pirates, but it wouldn't work so well for the Riddler.
Old 06-10-2010, 05:01 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
Meh. I love Depp for certain roles, but he has the habit of turning roles into another version of Felix the Cat. It works wonderfully for stuff like Pirates, but it wouldn't work so well for the Riddler.
That's more Tim Burton's fault than it is Depp's, but I prefer JGL to Depp for The Riddler role.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 05:07 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still want Paul Bettany.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
That's more Tim Burton's fault than it is Depp's, but I prefer JGL to Depp for The Riddler role.
I had just assumed that Burton and Depp had merged into one being at this point.
Old 06-10-2010, 05:25 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
I had just assumed that Burton and Depp had merged into one being at this point.
It is really hard to separate the two at this point.
Burton makes a ****** movie, it is still gonna produce a little revenue thanks to Depp and HBC keep signing up to give it some name recognition with the actors.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 08:06 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

when is PREDATORS coming out. I ******* love Predator!
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 08:57 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watched Visitor Q last night. I still don't know what the hell I watched.
Old 06-10-2010, 09:24 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
when is PREDATORS coming out. I ******* love Predator!
July 9th BOE!

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 10:03 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Am I the only one who LOVED Where The Wild Things Are? Looking back at some of the movies I've watched this past year, it's easily one of my most memorable.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 11:56 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I hope this is true. I think Joseph Gordon Levitt would be awesome in that role.
Old 06-11-2010, 12:10 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just got back from Splice and still not sure about it.
Old 06-11-2010, 12:27 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw Iron Man 2 last night. I liked it. It was a lot like the first however, in the sense that there were large spaces between action scenes and they only lasted very briefly. Mickey was great, but under used and Whiplash was kind of underdeveloped. I was disappointed that they kept trying to push Scarlett's boobs down. lol. Seriously? Although, she was stealing the show enough. haha. mmmmmm. Some of Iron Man's new toys were sexy and well thought out...even though you only see brief glimpses or usage...War Machine was sweeeeeeet.

I could have done with a cameo. Scene at the end of the credits was okay, I guess. The movie telegraphs the Avengers at you at every corner, though. :/

But yeah, the movie def. felt as though it came out of the same universe. A lot of the time, the sequel tends to miss the mark. Either the world feels different or characters act out of character compared to the one that preceded it. Messing up themes and what not. This one feels consistent. Yah, I liked it. I still dont think Favreau does a great job of pacing in either movie, though. But I liked both.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 06-11-2010 at 12:33 PM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 09:08 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just a few movies I watched this week

Yes Man! - Jim Carrey got alot of laughs out of me. A very good feel good comedy IMO. I think I might prefer this over Liar-Liar.

Click- I didn't think it was as funny as Yes Man! but it was a really good movie in its own right. I almost shed a few tears in the part with his dad and the ending.

The Godfather- Loved it, but I still haven't seen the other ones. Michael Corleone has to be one of the most well written characters of all-time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 10:45 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i saw the a-team. it was awesome.

i was also high as ****... not sure if it was actually as good as i think
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 08:41 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Am I the only one who LOVED Where The Wild Things Are? Looking back at some of the movies I've watched this past year, it's easily one of my most memorable.
I think you are.
My kids have seen about 150 movies in their lifetimes (they are 8 & 7), and this is the only one they grade lower than a C.
I didn't see it, the wife took them, but I was surprised they all said it was bad.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 08:47 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
I didn't much care for Gangs of New York either. It was good, but it didn't give me an erection.
LOL, that is the ultimate goal of a film isn't it?
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 09:03 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
LOL, that is the ultimate goal of a film isn't it?
I think he got that and GangBangs of New York mixed up...easy to do...that film was was horrible..I was a little bit put off by Hellcat Maggie biting off dudes peckers aswell...
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 11:22 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
I think you are.
My kids have seen about 150 movies in their lifetimes (they are 8 & 7), and this is the only one they grade lower than a C.
I didn't see it, the wife took them, but I was surprised they all said it was bad.
Your 7 and 8 year old kids rank movies?

I liked WTWTA. I didnt love it, and I was greatly disappointed by it, but as I said after the first time I saw it, it was a good type of disappointment. I had really high expectations for the film, and it didnt live up to them. It was very different then what I expected.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote