Old 05-20-2006, 10:07 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexGrossmans-cheesecake
3.14159265!!!
You forgot a few numbers.
Old 05-20-2006, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

KEY LIME!

but usually i eat about...

that much

good stuff. :P

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 10:13 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
3.14159265!!!

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 10:18 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

22 divided by 7!

Hooray! Hooray!
Old 05-20-2006, 10:20 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ny10804
22 divided by 7!

Hooray! Hooray!

you know that's not actually pi, that's just an approximation for it that makes the calculations easier right?

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 10:21 PM    (permalink
GermanSaint
Veteran

GermanSaint hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

apple rocks
Old 05-20-2006, 10:30 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan
Quote:
22 divided by 7!

Hooray! Hooray!

you know that's not actually pi, that's just an approximation for it that makes the calculations easier right?
Pi is an irregular number, it has no exact value! That other picture in and of itself is an approximation! Exclamation point! (or factorial if you will) !

Old 05-20-2006, 10:31 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
22 divided by 7!

Hooray! Hooray!

Pi is an irregular number, it has no exact value! That other picture in and of itself is an approximation! Exclamation point! (or factorial if you will) !

i know, i was just making sure you did.

Old 05-20-2006, 10:32 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
22 divided by 7!

Hooray! Hooray!

Elmhurst slang for "I'm a dumbass."

Old 05-20-2006, 10:34 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Syll
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
22 divided by 7!

Hooray! Hooray!

cartman, i don't know who you think you're calling a dumbass, at least i don't have fat fingers like you.

Old 05-20-2006, 10:35 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
22 divided by 7!

Hooray! Hooray!

cartman, i don't know who you think you're calling a dumbass, at least i don't have fat fingers like you.
you also don't have a fat dick like me
Old 05-20-2006, 10:35 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
22 divided by 7!

Hooray! Hooray!

i know you have a chode cartman, but we don't need to hear about it.

Old 05-20-2006, 10:36 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
22 divided by 7!

Hooray! Hooray!

both vertically and horizontally
Old 05-20-2006, 10:37 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
22 divided by 7!

Hooray! Hooray!

that's not the definition of a chode. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Old 05-20-2006, 10:38 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
22 divided by 7!

Hooray! Hooray!

:D........ O.........:D
:D....................:D
:D :D ..............:D :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 10:39 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
22 divided by 7!

Hooray! Hooray!

that's not the definition of a chode. Sorry to burst your bubble.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choad
Old 05-20-2006, 10:42 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

ok, first i'd like to clarify that by no means in wikipedia the end all, beat all source for knowledge,

that being said, this is what it says:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
Choad, also spelled chode, is a slang word referring to parts of the male anatomy. It can also refer to a ***** that is wider than it is long

Old 05-20-2006, 10:43 PM    (permalink

Quote:
ok, first i'd like to clarify that by no means in wikipedia the end all, beat all source for knowledge,

Quote:
Choad, also spelled chode, is a slang word referring to parts of the male anatomy. It can also refer to a *********** that is wider than it is long
yes, so I am saying that I have a chode both ways
Old 05-20-2006, 11:17 PM    (permalink
RexGrossmans-cheesecake
Veteran

RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.RexGrossmans-cheesecake could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Choad, also spelled chode, is a slang word referring to parts of the male anatomy. It can also refer to a *********** that is wider than it is long
That's impossible, cause one side had to be bigger than the other, but the other side has to be bigger than the other. That or it's never ending!!!

Thanks BoneKrusher!
RexGrossmans-cheesecake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 12:07 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
That's impossible, cause one side had to be bigger than the other, but the other side has to be bigger than the other. That or it's never ending!!!
Old 05-21-2006, 12:14 AM    (permalink

Cardsalltheway.
Old 05-21-2006, 12:15 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1SaintsFan
Cardsalltheway.

dawg, calm down, she is not that fine
Old 05-21-2006, 12:17 AM    (permalink
Hawks, Sox and Bears o my

My favorite Pie is Aranovsky's Pi.
Old 05-21-2006, 12:17 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Cardsalltheway.

When did I say she was?
Old 05-21-2006, 12:19 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Cardsalltheway.

When did I say she was?
you're spewing out her name for no reason, and you said(playfully) that you love her

That implies something