Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-14-2010, 02:33 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone know if there is a release date for J. Cole's album?
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 03:04 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This has been in heavy rotation for me lately...

also loving this...

and the whole Cleveland show mixtape for that matter

Last edited by ccB : 06-15-2010 at 03:17 AM.
ccB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 03:33 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 05:02 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickSkills View Post

Penn State corner back Mike Wallace is in this group.
Old 06-15-2010, 11:19 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wayne freestyle recorded over a phone call from prison. I think its going to be a verse in a Drake song. I must say, its a pretty filthy verse. The quality isn't good but that's to be expected.

Old 06-17-2010, 11:55 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've had this song on replay all week. Such a dirty song. Ghostface was such a beast and easily one of the best storytellers on to ever touch the mic.

Old 06-18-2010, 12:26 AM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Almost Famous is the ****, why is it so low on your list?

Only songs that made me go "eh" on the CD were W.T.P. and Won't Back Down. Rest of the album is fire.

"I stuck my dick in this game like a rapist, they call me Slim Roethlisberger"

Haha.....
Old 06-18-2010, 12:31 AM    (permalink
VUBlacknGold
Rookie

VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I Bleed Black and Gold
VUBlacknGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 12:46 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!

Under Pressure feat. Jay-Z, the first single from Detox, has been leaked. Apparently it might not be the complete, cleaned up version of the song but idk. Maybe I'm just lying to myself but its really looking like it might actually come out this year.

*there are annoying tags that interrupt the songs. please post if you can find a version without them*

Last edited by TACKLE : 06-18-2010 at 01:06 AM.
TACKLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 04:51 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

Old 06-18-2010, 05:09 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!

Under Pressure feat. Jay-Z, the first single from Detox, has been leaked. Apparently it might not be the complete, cleaned up version of the song but idk. Maybe I'm just lying to myself but its really looking like it might actually come out this year.

*there are annoying tags that interrupt the songs. please post if you can find a version without them*

I was very underwhelmed. I'll give it another listen though. The beat sounds whack as ****.

It sounds like some Euro-Techno-Club beat.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 05:13 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
I was very underwhelmed. I'll give it another listen though. The beat sounds whack as ****.

It sounds like some Euro-Techno-Club beat.
I was looking forward to this for so long and had such high expectations but it definitely is disappointing.
Old 06-18-2010, 08:21 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

has this been posted yet?
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 06:55 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Loving the new **** he is leaking

My Raiders Mock

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 11:15 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Somebody posted this awhile back and I downloaded and and have been listening to it heavily. I can't get enough of this.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 12:41 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

Classic.

Old 06-22-2010, 02:37 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got these

+

going to give them a spin

Last edited by ccB : 06-22-2010 at 02:43 PM.
ccB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 06:45 PM    (permalink
VUBlacknGold
Rookie

VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you wanna laugh, this is somethin i made today. It just kinda came to me, took about 20 mins to right at the most lol

Edit - lets stay away from negative

I Bleed Black and Gold

Last edited by VUBlacknGold : 06-22-2010 at 07:23 PM.
Old 06-22-2010, 06:50 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VUBlacknGold View Post
If you wanna laugh, this is somethin i made today. It just kinda came to me, took about 20 mins to right at the most lol

lol @ posting videos of someone elese.

dude that is sooo 1999
Quote:
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
VUBlacknGold
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
lol @ posting videos of someone elese.

dude that is sooo 1999
lol thats me

I Bleed Black and Gold
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

wait you really spent 20 minutes of your life writing it then 2-3 minutes recording it then 2 more minutes uploading this then another minute posting this online?
Quote:
Old 06-22-2010, 06:51 PM    (permalink
VUBlacknGold
Rookie

Quote:
wait you really spent 20 minutes of your life writing it then 2-3 minutes recording it then 2 more minutes uploading this then another minute posting this online?
yep, its been an incredibly slow day lol, my bad man.

I Bleed Black and Gold
Old 06-22-2010, 06:52 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by VUBlacknGold View Post
yep, its been an incredibly slow day lol, my bad man.
i dunnno who i feel worse for, your parents or your doo rag
Quote:
Old 06-22-2010, 06:55 PM    (permalink
VUBlacknGold
Rookie

Quote:
i dunnno who i feel worse for, your parents or your doo rag
lol i said laugh, but damn, personal attacks man. Dont trip, its cool. Just a heads up for future references tho i only have a parent, not parents, ok?

I Bleed Black and Gold
Old 06-22-2010, 06:55 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Frenchy!

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote