Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-20-2006, 12:09 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psub10champs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses
Fat kids *********** at fighting. Hence, he would have ended you easily.
Actually, Danman is pretty fat (I'm not the most slender of people either) but he is insane with his fighting. I'm pretty good too, but I'm actually string, Danman though may be clinically insne when he fights though
The more insane the easier to beat. They start going crazy and you land a few well-placed blows that finishes them before they lay a hand on you. Fat kids get worn out really quickly also. Just jab and move and they'll get tired in like 30 seconds and then they're ripe for the picking.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 12:13 PM    (permalink
CalBears99
Pro Bowler

CalBears99 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

You lose

sig by Nyi28nhl from Islander Mania
CalBears99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 12:13 PM    (permalink
CalBears99
Pro Bowler

CalBears99 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
Actually, Danman is pretty fat (I'm not the most slender of people either) but he is insane with his fighting. I'm pretty good too, but I'm actually string, Danman though may be clinically insne when he fights though

sig by Nyi28nhl from Islander Mania
CalBears99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 03:00 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyundridz
you lose cuz your on a forum right now asking if you think you won
I couldn't get opinions cuz it was the end of school, but my homeboy thought I won
Old 05-20-2006, 03:01 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by remix 6
wow..you get a guy who weights 70 pounds less than you knock you around a few times and then you come in here tryin to tell us your hard ass story? if he made you lose your temper by smiling ..your the loser. you started *********** and you back off. *********** if i had a fight with a kid that much lighter than me..he wouldnt have a chance. i say he wins because you come in here trying to show your toughness kid
I guarantee you this ************ is strong as ****, and he has hands like crazy
Old 05-20-2006, 03:43 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beardown54
Definitely not you, because you posted a description and a poll about it on an online forum.
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 03:54 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Who goes for the neck in a fight? :?
Old 05-20-2006, 04:49 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp
Who goes for the neck in a fight? :?
IT was a fistfight, and then I decided to use my superior streghnt and get him by the neck and then start hitting him
Old 05-20-2006, 04:51 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
The more insane the easier to beat. They start going crazy and you land a few well-placed blows that finishes them before they lay a hand on you. Fat kids get worn out really quickly also. Just jab and move and they'll get tired in like 30 seconds and then they're ripe for the picking.
fat guys always try to knock you out in one punch. its all they go for
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 04:54 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I had the ************ in a chokehold with my left hand and he couldn't get up, and then I was going to get him
Old 05-20-2006, 05:08 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Syll
I need a verdict

Today I got into a fight with a former football teammate of mine. He talked ***********, so I talked back. The *********** teacher made me go out of the room and didn't say anything to him. So when I came back into the room, the ***** was smiling.
So I came up and I said "***********." and I pushed him to the computer. He got up and rocked me hard one time, and then got two frail punches. So I got pissed and advanced, and hit him two times, then took my left arm, and grabbed him by the neck and just pushed him back on to the table, and I was over him, and he couldn't move, I lean backed and cocked and was about to steal him in his mouth and then someone pulled me off, I think I got one hit in though while I had him down.IF I had 30 seconds more, I would hae just did him *********** in, cuz I'm about 230-240 pounds and he is about 170-180 pounds, but he is pretty strong and plays SS.

So who won
So that's the end of it?

Size means nothing in a fight, btw. It's all about strength and smarts.
Old 05-20-2006, 05:09 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I had the ************ in a chokehold with my left hand and he couldn't get up, and then I was going to get him
im assuming you're fat?
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 05:10 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1SaintsFan
Quote:
I need a verdict

Today I got into a fight with a former football teammate of mine. He talked ***********, so I talked back. The *********** teacher made me go out of the room and didn't say anything to him. So when I came back into the room, the ***** was smiling.
So I came up and I said "***********." and I pushed him to the computer. He got up and rocked me hard one time, and then got two frail punches. So I got pissed and advanced, and hit him two times, then took my left arm, and grabbed him by the neck and just pushed him back on to the table, and I was over him, and he couldn't move, I lean backed and cocked and was about to steal him in his mouth and then someone pulled me off, I think I got one hit in though while I had him down.IF I had 30 seconds more, I would hae just did him *********** in, cuz I'm about 230-240 pounds and he is about 170-180 pounds, but he is pretty strong and plays SS.

So who won
So that's the end of it?

Size means nothing in a fight, btw. It's all about strength and smarts.
smarts means ****, when everyone is moving at high speed, the only thing you ahve time for is to fight through the punches and hit back
Old 05-20-2006, 11:24 PM    (permalink

this was the teacher, he has a combover with a big bald spot in the middle
Old 05-20-2006, 11:26 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No, u couldn't beat up a thirsty camel.
Old 05-20-2006, 11:27 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu
No yoda, no

No treat for you
Old 05-20-2006, 11:28 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
No yoda, no

No treat for you
Good....I wouldn't want a treat from u.
Old 05-20-2006, 11:29 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
No yoda, no

No treat for you
you live in a van,I'm not sure you can really talk
Old 05-20-2006, 11:34 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
No yoda, no

No treat for you
Yes, I can talk....My dad could beat up your dad.
Old 05-20-2006, 11:36 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
No yoda, no

No treat for you
my dad would rape your dad.
My Dad
http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...mages/mr-t.gif

Your dad
http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...37/jbapr89.jpg
Old 05-20-2006, 11:36 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
No yoda, no

No treat for you
My Dad

Your dad
Wow.....ur dad is a freak.
Old 05-20-2006, 11:38 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
No yoda, no

No treat for you
My Dad

Your dad
freakishly strong and non-white
Old 05-20-2006, 11:40 PM    (permalink

My dad

All other dads

Old 05-20-2006, 11:44 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
No yoda, no

No treat for you
My Dad

Your dad
freakishly strong and non-white
My dad is Chuck Norris and he could kick anyones butt.
Old 05-20-2006, 11:45 PM    (permalink
Burned_By_Santana
Veteran

Burned_By_Santana hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1SaintsFan
My dad

All other dads

Lol, you make the 2nd pic yourself? :shock:

Burned_By_Santana is offline   Reply With Quote