Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-22-2010, 07:56 PM    (permalink
VUBlacknGold
Rookie

VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF4 View Post
Frenchy!

Johnny Juliano and ID Labs, Wizzle Mans beat teams are nasty

I Bleed Black and Gold
VUBlacknGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 07:57 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VUBlacknGold View Post
lol i said laugh, but damn, personal attacks man. Dont trip, its cool. Just a heads up for future references tho i only have a parent, not parents, ok?
did i go to far? i apologize?

make me a song like the one by one republic itss toooooooooooooooo lateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeee toooooooo apologize!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 07:59 PM    (permalink
VUBlacknGold
Rookie

VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
did i go to far? i apologize?

make me a song like the one by one republic itss toooooooooooooooo lateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeee toooooooo apologize!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol thats awesome, you the man BOE

I Bleed Black and Gold
Old 06-22-2010, 08:22 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Just got these

+

going to give them a spin
What did you think. I got both, only listened to Donnis thus far. I liked it....not blow your head off good, but enjoyed it.
Old 06-22-2010, 08:24 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know its been out for a while but this song is still awesome.

Old 06-22-2010, 08:58 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Another classic Mac Dre song. Beat and lyrics go too hard

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 09:06 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

seriously i wouldnt wanrt to get in a fight with neither sean p nor rockness monster

rockness monster is CRAZY MOTHER ******
Quote:
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
Old 06-22-2010, 09:06 PM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Drake sold 462K

http://www.hitsdailydouble.com/sales/salescht.cgi
EvilNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 09:07 PM    (permalink
VUBlacknGold
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilNixon View Post
wow.....thats sad

I Bleed Black and Gold
Old 06-22-2010, 09:10 PM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Those are good numbers....really good numbers.

there's way more like this.
Old 06-22-2010, 09:20 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think record labels do that all the time. They'll buy a ******** of CD's to make the sales look more impressive. Then it creates a buzz about the album which will increase actual sales.
Old 06-22-2010, 09:25 PM    (permalink
VUBlacknGold
Rookie

its good sales but that album sucked. That new mixtape that came out, that song you know you know shouldve been on that album. Im sorry but that whole cd was very bad, i thought i was goin threw deju vu, it felt so familiar, like ive heard them before. Get money, do your thing, but theres a reason why i like beats the most

I Bleed Black and Gold
Old 06-22-2010, 10:48 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone else a fan of Outasight....I have been a fan for a pretty long time. Give him a listen if you get a chance.
Old 06-22-2010, 10:51 PM    (permalink
VUBlacknGold
Rookie

I Bleed Black and Gold
Old 06-22-2010, 11:50 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this and almost famous are my two favorites on recovery
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 01:12 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VUBlacknGold View Post
lol thats me
Lose the doo rag, whitey.

And sbh, you liked Almost Famous? The verses are decent and all, but the chorus is so ******* annoying and ******.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 01:28 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love that bonus song off Recovery.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 09:34 AM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post

this and almost famous are my two favorites on recovery
Crooked had the best verse on the album.
Old 06-23-2010, 01:56 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

listening to thank me later right now... i think some of these songs could be some of my favorite rap songs right now if drake would just not sound so ******* bored with himself when he raps. it's just like listening to someone talk, but when you listen to the verses themselves they have so much potential.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 09:00 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

Lately I've been loving me some Sean P.

Old 06-23-2010, 09:06 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
listening to thank me later right now... i think some of these songs could be some of my favorite rap songs right now if drake would just not sound so ******* bored with himself when he raps. it's just like listening to someone talk, but when you listen to the verses themselves they have so much potential.
You know when you're too good, that you don't even have to try anymore? That's what's going on right with Drake. :D
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 09:08 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
You know when you're too good, that you don't even have to try anymore? That's what's going on right with Drake. :D
Lol. I think it's got more to do with him being over copying Weezy's style and delivery to the T.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 09:14 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

beastssssssss
Quote:
Old 06-23-2010, 09:16 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

ohh snapppppppppppp *nods head*
Quote:
Old 06-23-2010, 09:17 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

ill ish
Quote: