Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-21-2010, 05:57 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
Love it, thanks man.
cool.
no prob Man.
Old 06-21-2010, 06:37 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
New sig request:

Can I please have a movin' pichur image

featuring the original "Mr. Patriot" Mosi Tatupu

. . . then Troy Brown

. . . then Kevin Faulk.

I can provide pics if it makes things easier.
Thank U.

(by movin' pichur I mean one like OSU's new digs.)

heres a Pats sig.
not sure its what you wanted, but i did try it.

Old 06-21-2010, 11:17 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can someone make me a Mets sig with David Wright and Jose Reyes. Something slick would be awesome. Plus rep as always.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 08:38 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
heres a Pats sig.
not sure its what you wanted, but i did try it.

Awesome.

But I wasn't clear enough with the request - I wanted each guy to have the text "Mr. Patriot" - kind of the evolution of, ya know?

Did you save in a way that makes it easy to just change the text layers for Troy & Kevin?

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Last edited by FlyingElvis : 06-22-2010 at 08:41 AM.
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 01:12 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Awesome.

But I wasn't clear enough with the request - I wanted each guy to have the text "Mr. Patriot" - kind of the evolution of, ya know?

Did you save in a way that makes it easy to just change the text layers for Troy & Kevin?
i didnt save the psd, so i cant edit the text. i'll just make a new version later tonight.
Old 06-22-2010, 01:18 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a few non-sig requests if anyone wants to try them for me:

I need a banner (about 450 X 150) and logo (about 200X200) for each of the following:

1. FFReport.com Essentially, have the website address prominent and some picture to go with it. Just can't be an NFL player or logo (due to copyright issues,) but some image dealing with the sport would be nice somewhere in there.

2. LiveFantasyAdvice.com. Same deal, website address prominent and some image, perhaps of someone on the phone.

Banner and Logo for each. Feel free to try something and I'll send it out to get approved. You'll get credit for your work on the sites, and if this somehow becomes lucrative, perhaps payment, lol.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 07:11 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
I have a few non-sig requests if anyone wants to try them for me:

I need a banner (about 450 X 150) and logo (about 200X200) for each of the following:

1. FFReport.com Essentially, have the website address prominent and some picture to go with it. Just can't be an NFL player or logo (due to copyright issues,) but some image dealing with the sport would be nice somewhere in there.

2. LiveFantasyAdvice.com. Same deal, website address prominent and some image, perhaps of someone on the phone.

Banner and Logo for each. Feel free to try something and I'll send it out to get approved. You'll get credit for your work on the sites, and if this somehow becomes lucrative, perhaps payment, lol.

i'll try man, what about colors?
Old 06-22-2010, 10:45 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Awesome.

used a different pic of Tatupu.
hope you dont mind.
Old 06-22-2010, 10:46 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Can someone make me a Mets sig with David Wright and Jose Reyes. Something slick would be awesome. Plus rep as always.
i'll see what i can come up with.
Old 06-22-2010, 10:51 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i'll see what i can come up with.

Thanks as always.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 10:54 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey I was wondering if someone could make me a new Toby Gerhart sig with some of these training camp pictures and with something like "Take 5 Adrian" on there.

here are a couple pics to use:
http://prod.static.vikings.clubs.nfl...um_540_360.JPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 11:03 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
Hey I was wondering if someone could make me a new Toby Gerhart sig with some of these training camp pictures and with something like "Take 5 Adrian" on there.

here are a couple pics to use:
great idea for a sig man, i'll try when i get caught up, if thats ok.
Old 06-22-2010, 11:22 PM    (permalink
niel89
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
great idea for a sig man, i'll try when i get caught up, if thats ok.
whenever would be awesome

Quote:

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
Old 06-22-2010, 11:24 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Thanks as always.
a quick one man:
Old 06-22-2010, 11:57 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

niel, the Toby pics were too small to cut so i tried a photo manip of the best one.
Old 06-22-2010, 11:59 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

btw, the reason i have Five instead of 5, was the font i used didnt have numbers.
Old 06-23-2010, 12:03 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not a request, but that Toby sig is legit, well done BK.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 12:07 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
niel, the Toby pics were too small to cut so i tried a photo manip of the best one.
for prock

Last edited by Scotty D : 06-23-2010 at 12:09 AM.
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 12:08 AM    (permalink
niel89
All-Pro

Amazing work. Thanks man.

Quote:

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
Old 06-23-2010, 08:56 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Awesome, as always. Thanks BK!

Quote:
used a different pic of Tatupu.
hope you dont mind.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 09:24 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** you Scotty.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 10:56 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
**** you Scotty.
I second this.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 06:35 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Could someone please make me a sig of Darius Butler with the words

18th March 1986-What a day

+rep thanks

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 01:53 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
Could someone please make me a sig of Darius Butler with the words

18th March 1986-What a day

+rep thanks
i'll try man
Old 06-24-2010, 03:41 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i'll try man
Thanks cant wait

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote