Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-27-2010, 09:37 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
I saw Blades of Glory for the first time. You gotta love Will Ferrell. Also, Jenna Fischer was rediculously hot in it.
jenna fischer is teh sex

I was watching it with you I assume, and had to do something and was trying to get back in time to see Jenna Fischer in that sexy clothing fffffuuu i missed it

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 09:41 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
jenna fischer is teh sex

I was watching it with you I assume, and had to do something and was trying to get back in time to see Jenna Fischer in that sexy clothing fffffuuu i missed it
I'm not going to lie, that was the best part of the movie. She was so sexy in that scene. It was unbelievable.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 10:58 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That Trilogy thing is just so full of fail... Lord of the Rings, all 3, were flat out better than just about every movie on that list. Star Wars, Godfather and the Matrix are the only trilogies on there with contenders to be better and maybe Terminator 2. Honestly... ranking movies like Jaws, Blade 2, Rambo, Rocky or Indiana Jones above it is just an insult(Indiana Jones less so than the others)

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 11:41 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

O rly? Flat out better?

I don't want to put much effort into arguing over a picture I just saw on an Internet forum (and it would pointless to do so, because these are just opinions) but Jaws, Rocky, and First Blood are great movies.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 11:52 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
I'm not going to lie, that was the best part of the movie. She was so sexy in that scene. It was unbelievable.

yessssssssssss

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 12:38 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
That Trilogy thing is just so full of fail... Lord of the Rings, all 3, were flat out better than just about every movie on that list. Star Wars, Godfather and the Matrix are the only trilogies on there with contenders to be better and maybe Terminator 2. Honestly... ranking movies like Jaws, Blade 2, Rambo, Rocky or Indiana Jones above it is just an insult(Indiana Jones less so than the others)
I'll take the entire Star Wars trilogy, the first and third Indiana Jones flicks, the first and second Godfather movies, Terminator 1 & 2, Jaws, Die Hard and probably the first Matrix movie over ANY of the LOTR trilogy. I dont hate on LOTR, because those were all good movies, but I find they are incredibly overrated by alot of people. The criticisms are right when they say some parts of those movies are just ******* boring.

I don't think there is any conceivable way that you can argue that the LOTR movies are flat out better then anything I mentioned above.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 12:52 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have never seen the 2nd LOTR all the way through. I fall asleep half way through damn near every time

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 04:59 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just finished watching RocknRolla. Overall the movie was pretty bad ass. Guy Ritchie movies are always a blast. I really enjoyed some of the characters. It pumped me up to see Charles from the Office in the movie. The one action scene where they are getting away from the Russian hitmen with the money was ******* awesome. Though I will say, the film dragged on a little at times. It was basically the prototypical Guy Ritchie formula. Would have liked to see something a little different but it was still very entertaining. It was a solid movie. Not quite as good as Snatch but is right there with Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels.
Old 06-28-2010, 06:07 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I'll take the entire Star Wars trilogy, the first and third Indiana Jones flicks, the first and second Godfather movies, Terminator 1 & 2, Jaws, Die Hard and probably the first Matrix movie over ANY of the LOTR trilogy. I dont hate on LOTR, because those were all good movies, but I find they are incredibly overrated by alot of people. The criticisms are right when they say some parts of those movies are just ******* boring.

I don't think there is any conceivable way that you can argue that the LOTR movies are flat out better then anything I mentioned above.
This is pretty much my exact response to that post as well. I really only liked the first LOTR movie, the first time I sat through the last one I couldnt stop checking my watch, and by the time the eighth ending came around al I cared about was leaving the theater. Their good movies, but I'd take what APS said over them as well. Also, where was the Bourne trilogy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 07:16 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Bourne trilogy is waaay better than the Starwars, LOTR and the Matrix Trilogies..
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 01:46 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
The Bourne trilogy is waaay better than the Starwars, LOTR and the Matrix Trilogies..
really? because all three feel like the exact same ******* movie. in fact the last one doesnt really advance the plot beyond action scenes for the first 60+ minutes.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 02:15 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love the Bourne movies as well, but they certainly arent better then Star Wars.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 06-28-2010, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Got to mention the Underworld movies if your talking trilogies. All three were solid for what it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 04:09 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Leader View Post
Got to mention the Underworld movies if your talking trilogies. All three were solid for what it is.
Kate Beckinsale + spandex + sex scene + blue contacts + spandex + the whole vampire sexiness = great film.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 06-28-2010, 04:10 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

I win at internets!

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 06-28-2010, 04:21 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Kate Beckinsale + spandex + sex scene + blue contacts + spandex + the whole vampire sexiness = great film.
Apart from the above mentioned I hated those movies, just didnt do it for me.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 06-28-2010, 04:28 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Bourne Redundancy

They were well made movies, but they were same-y and the shaky cam always messed with my stomach.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 04:29 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dollars Trilogy is the 2nd best trilogy of all time, after the original Star Wars

some underrated Trilogies, Evil Dead & El Mariachi

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 04:52 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Evil Dead are the best.
They just are on a different level.
Bruce Campbell = win

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 06-28-2010, 05:44 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

I feel stupid for not thinking of Evil dead.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-28-2010, 05:51 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not on the level of some of the others mentioned but I like it.

Old 06-28-2010, 06:57 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
The Bourne Redundancy

They were well made movies, but they were same-y and the shaky cam always messed with my stomach.
The first one is still by far the best IMO, before Greengrass took over. Although I absolutely love the ending in the second one. And the huge fight scene in the third one. Ok, I wanna watch Bourne now.
Quote:
Old 06-28-2010, 07:05 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Greengrass made United 93, so he can do whatever he wants.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 07:12 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

I didnt say they were bad movies. They are still awesome. Just not as good as the one Liman made.
Quote:
Old 06-28-2010, 07:14 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Just finished watching RocknRolla. Overall the movie was pretty bad ass. Guy Ritchie movies are always a blast. I really enjoyed some of the characters. It pumped me up to see Charles from the Office in the movie. The one action scene where they are getting away from the Russian hitmen with the money was ******* awesome. Though I will say, the film dragged on a little at times. It was basically the prototypical Guy Ritchie formula. Would have liked to see something a little different but it was still very entertaining. It was a solid movie. Not quite as good as Snatch but is right there with Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels.

RocknRolla was awesome. And that's not Charles from the Office. It's Stringer ******* Bell.