Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-24-2010, 05:34 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
well then drake he derailed wayne's career because the only things he's made worth listening to in the past 2 years are two or three songs off of no ceilings
Is it really Drakes fault though? I was saying the opposite of you because I think lil wayne went with more singing as of late and it sounds like his version of Drake but with weezy weirdness. It can work but his voice is not nearly as good as Drakes, who definitely can sing better than Weezy.

Wayne has not been great other than some good songs on No Ceilings you are right on that for sure. I think thats what happens when (a) he could just record him farting and it would get heavy radio rotation and (b) his strategy has always been to over saturated the market with music so that he stays current and it isn't always quality. He's just proof that no matter how good an artist is a lot of songs/music just won't make the cut when you are a big name.

I enjoy Drake, he isn't my favorite but I take it for what it is and that is pop RnB/rap. I've listened to TML briefly, and wasn't overly impressed the first time through, right now I like his mixtapes better.
Old 06-25-2010, 08:30 AM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't really find it online but I figured i would post it. New album from my favorite Baltimore artist. 2Xlife is the song to look for if you can find it. Really good album

mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 08:43 AM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
This is what it sounds like when you rip a flow/delivery from someone (not that I care as long as its good music):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Yd0A...%2Bdiv-1r-1-HM

Not the way Drake sounds.
lmaoooo!!!!
EvilNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 08:47 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 08:51 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RIP DILLA
Quote:
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
Old 06-25-2010, 08:55 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

STRANGE FRUIT PROJECT!
Quote:
Old 06-25-2010, 09:03 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

now i switch it up to one my all time favorite emcees, crazy smart cool intelligent dude

Quote:
Old 06-25-2010, 09:10 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

now i totallllly switch it up to one of the top 3-4 most uderrated emcees EVER

puts on one of the best live shows ever, seen him like 5 times. the best is one he is on the 1's and 2's and rapping!

Quote:
Old 06-25-2010, 09:11 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

the best part is so dope. PRIMO ftw i wont go crazy posting primo produced tracks ill save that for another day :D
Quote:
Old 06-25-2010, 09:16 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Killing it as always, BOE.
Old 06-25-2010, 09:32 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Go Amare.

Last edited by thenewfeature06 : 06-25-2010 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Need to show the actual vid
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 10:02 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5BWp6B0k-8&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRKB-KIQMg4U5BWp6B0k-8&feature=related[youtube]
lol I don't think you quite understood my instructions. Only use the number/letter code that follows the v=. Don't include anything else. Here's the first video you tried to post. Quote my post and hopefully you can figure it out from there.

Old 06-25-2010, 10:05 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

banks is so mehh to me. his flow is so boring he drops an ill line like once every 8 lines, cant right a full track.
Quote:
Old 06-25-2010, 10:12 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know about all that is voice is kinda cool and I like his flow for the most part but can have some bad ones here and there.
Go Amare.
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 11:42 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not a new song, but I ******* love this song.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 02:14 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know boe is gonna hit us with a Premo/Rakim storm soon. Make sure you give it listen. As far as I'm concerned, Rakim is the GOAT. He is one of the originators of hip-hop. He came in the best and is still one of the best today. Ra is the godfather of rap.

Old 06-26-2010, 04:39 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

make me FAP to it!
Quote:
Old 06-27-2010, 12:45 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

Black Thought goes so hard on this song. The beat is sick too.
Old 06-27-2010, 01:00 PM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Curren$y feat. Jay Electronica(God Embodied) & Mos Def - The Day

http://www.mediafire.com/?mjhjuz4fww1#2

Witnessing the nicest to ever do it is a real treat for a rap fan.
Old 06-29-2010, 12:26 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilNixon View Post
Curren$y feat. Jay Electronica(God Embodied) & Mos Def - The Day

http://www.mediafire.com/?mjhjuz4fww1#2

Witnessing the nicest to ever do it is a real treat for a rap fan.
I actually really like this song. I am actually starting to like Jay Elec but Mos is the best artist on this track. But lets not get into that again.

I've been listening to a lot of classic stuff lately. Kool G Rap is one of the all time greats and this song knocks hard.
Old 06-29-2010, 10:06 AM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

Ice Cube never gets his props as a GOAT...WELL I'M GIVING IT TODAY!!

Old 06-29-2010, 03:41 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 06-29-2010, 05:21 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whats some good Birdman songs? I have a few songs where he is featured with Wayne and Drake and others but I never have really listened to any of his stuff

My Raiders Mock

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 05:39 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Whats some good Birdman songs? I have a few songs where he is featured with Wayne and Drake and others but I never have really listened to any of his stuff
Old 06-29-2010, 06:02 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

after hearing Mike Posner on the radio a couple days ago i decided to retroactively download his mixtapes. so bad lyrically but wow are these beats sick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote