Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-30-2010, 06:21 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
I dont think Ive ever seen Ashley Greene speak a word, but she is wonderful to look at. One of the best looking females out there atm IMO.
So you are making an argument she is the perfect woman?

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 06:45 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so what movies can I take my GF to, APS?

and considering you're my twin you know my GF isn't into like romcoms, so be serious.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 06:52 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post

and considering you're my twin you know my GF isn't into like romcoms, so be serious.
My suggestion would be some sort of quirky romantic situation, either Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind or 500 Days of Summer. Any movie that involves relationships but still transcends traditional Hollywood rom com narrative. Or were you looking for something in theatres?
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
My suggestion would be some sort of quirky romantic situation, either Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind or 500 Days of Summer. Any movie that involves relationships but still transcends traditional Hollywood rom com narrative. Or were you looking for something in theatres?
more like theatres. She's into ehm.... well she likes movies in which stuff gets stolen and the bad guys are the good guys, so to speak. Anything like that. Or with crime. Or just something that I can convince her to go watch, really.

like I said, she's pretty cool when it comes to movies.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 06-30-2010, 07:27 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
well she likes movies in which stuff gets stolen and the bad guys are the good guys, so to speak.
Robin Hood?
Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 07:29 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

You ask APS and not me? I see how it is you jerk.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 07:32 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
don't be like that B., watcha think I should take my girlfriend to watch?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 06-30-2010, 07:33 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
as for the rep message. Please disregard the fact I suck at math.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 06-30-2010, 07:36 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
don't be like that B., watcha think I should take my girlfriend to watch?
Toy Story 3 is pretty much all that I would consider at this moment, with maybe Knight and Day as another outside option.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-30-2010, 07:39 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

I didn't really like the first Toy Stories for some reason.

Robin Hood?

I'm pretty sure I can't talk her into the A-Team. I'd have to go on a guilt trip about her renting a seagal movie last time I let her pick what film we'd rent. She has pretty good taste but she's got no talent for processing information on a dvd case.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 06-30-2010, 07:40 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
I didn't really like the first Toy Stories for some reason.

Robin Hood?

I'm pretty sure I can't talk her into the A-Team. I'd have to go on a guilt trip about her renting a seagal movie last time I let her pick what film we'd rent. She has pretty good taste but she's got no talent for processing information on a dvd case.
How do you not like Toy Story 1 and 2? Do you not have a soul?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-30-2010, 07:46 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I always thought the Toy Story franchise was a tad overrated, but I still really liked the first two movies.
Old 06-30-2010, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
I always thought the Toy Story franchise was a tad overrated, but I still really liked the first two movies.
I guess this is more accurate. I didn't hate the first Toy Stories, but... I don't really get the lovegasm that people tend to have when they mention Toy Story.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 06-30-2010, 07:51 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The first Toy Story was epic and life defining and set off the juggernaut that would become Pixar. The second was a great continuation of the characters, but it wasn't the same as the first. I havent seen the third so Ill decline comment.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 06-30-2010, 09:15 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://io9.com/5575898/johnny-depp-p...ctor-who-movie

Sooo Johnny Depp is great and all, but this is just not a good casting imo. (if true)
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

I just realized the only Darren Aronofsky film I have watched is the one I do not own.
Old 06-30-2010, 10:54 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Twilight. That was easy.
Old 06-30-2010, 10:58 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
I just realized the only Darren Aronofsky film I have watched is the one I do not own.
Between this and the Toy Story comment, you are upsetting me greatly today.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-01-2010, 12:06 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This makes my heart hurt. He's easily my favorite director.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 12:11 AM    (permalink
Job
Pro Bowler

I solved part of the problem by watching Pi and got my mind blown away.
Old 07-01-2010, 12:13 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

I hate Aronofsky cause he is engaged to Rachel Weisz.
Quote:
Old 07-01-2010, 12:14 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Pi is my least favorite Aronofsky film.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-01-2010, 12:17 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I solved part of the problem by watching Pi and got my mind blown away.
well, you have Pi, Requiem for a Dream, and The Fountain, as Aronofsky-written-and-directed movies. The Wrestler was not written by him, but still awesome. I am pumped to see his upcoming movie Black Swan, which stars nfldc favorites Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 12:19 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember like 6 or 7 years ago Arnofsky, Fincher, Jonze, and 2 or 3 other great young directors wanted to start their own productionc company. I really wonder why they didn't.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 12:21 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

That would be a rather engaging idea, although Aronofsky is the worst of those directors IMO.
Quote: