Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-01-2010, 04:30 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Main has a lot of untapped potential, so that deal could be very impressive in the future for the Giants.

EDIT: Hell, I didn't really he was pitching that well in the CAL League, so apparently he's on a much better track than I thought. Total steal for the Giants.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 04:52 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate our bullpen so much.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 04:53 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Travis Wood through 6 IP in his MLB Debut

6 IP
1 H
1 BB
0 R
4 K
70 pitches
46 strikes
Very impressive debut for Wood. 2 hits 0 earned IIRC.

Cabrera and Votto both just **** the moneybed though. I don't know why Cabrera even thought about swinging against Marmol. I'll give god a break cuz he can hit anything but damn that was pathetic.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Last edited by themaninblack : 07-01-2010 at 04:57 PM.
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 04:55 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well the Blue was calling some goofy called strike 3 pitches.
Cant get too mad.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 07-01-2010, 05:01 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Can I say I also hate Carlos Marmol?
He is a tool. He loads the bases and then gets out of it without giving up a run then acts like he just won game 7 of the World Series.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 07-01-2010, 05:45 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Can I say I also hate Carlos Marmol?
He is a tool. He loads the bases and then gets out of it without giving up a run then acts like he just won game 7 of the World Series.
I agree with this. But.....All Cubs are tools.

Also, for the All-Star game do they take the top 5 Outfielders in the voting or the top 4?
Old 07-01-2010, 05:48 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post

Also, for the All-Star game do they take the top 5 Outfielders in the voting or the top 4?
Which is so weird because Ernie Banks is Mr. Class when it comes to a ball player.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 07-01-2010, 05:51 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post

Just the top 3.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 06:08 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Joey Votto:
NL Ranks:
5th in RBI (55)
3rd in SLG (.570)
9th in Hits (87)
Tied 7th in Runs (51)
3rd in AVG (.314)
Tied 1st in HR (18)
2nd in OPS (.983)
2nd in OBP (.413)
3rd in TB (158)
Tied 7th in BB (44)
.997 Fielding Pct (Tied for 2nd for 1B over 70 games played)

Is he having an MVP year so far?

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 07-01-2010, 06:17 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Votto is def. up there along with Pujols, Gonzalez, and Wright.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-01-2010, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

I hope we make a trade for a true lead off hitter. That would really help his numbers too.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 07-01-2010, 06:32 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Main has a lot of untapped potential, so that deal could be very impressive in the future for the Giants.

EDIT: Hell, I didn't really he was pitching that well in the CAL League, so apparently he's on a much better track than I thought. Total steal for the Giants.
This is so ******* beautiful. I was going to post yesterday that I wanted Main as the PTBNL, but I figured there was no way he would be in the deal. So, umm, Big Dawg, can I go ahead and be happy about this trade now? :)
Old 07-01-2010, 06:34 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

That's a steal for the Giants. Great work from Sabean haha. How's he going to mess up now?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 07-01-2010, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
That's a steal for the Giants. Great work from Sabean haha. How's he going to mess up now?
Totally. I haz a sad just pondering that.
Old 07-01-2010, 06:53 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Joey Votto:
NL Ranks:
5th in RBI (55)
3rd in SLG (.570)
9th in Hits (87)
Tied 7th in Runs (51)
3rd in AVG (.314)
Tied 1st in HR (18)
2nd in OPS (.983)
2nd in OBP (.413)
3rd in TB (158)
Tied 7th in BB (44)

I said he would be the runner up to Pujols for MVP in the NL this year.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-01-2010, 07:00 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I said he would be the runner up to Pujols for MVP in the NL this year.
Even if we stay on top of the division?

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 07-01-2010, 07:13 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Even if we stay on top of the division?
He's probably the first half MVP, but that's just what I said before the year.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-01-2010, 07:43 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Tribe bitches
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 07:48 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, the Pirate hitters are making Hamels work today.
Old 07-01-2010, 07:56 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Joey Votto:
NL Ranks:
5th in RBI (55)
3rd in SLG (.570)
9th in Hits (87)
Tied 7th in Runs (51)
3rd in AVG (.314)
Tied 1st in HR (18)
2nd in OPS (.983)
2nd in OBP (.413)
3rd in TB (158)
Tied 7th in BB (44)

I would rank him 3rd right now behind Pujols, and Adrian. He's having a tremendous season, it's a shame he isn't top three in the All-Star voting.
Old 07-01-2010, 08:02 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LaPorta. Santana, Crowe, Choo are the future for some AAAA team :/
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 08:05 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

LaPorta has been garbage this year, and he's not nearly as young as most prospects that struggle.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-01-2010, 08:14 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pedro came like 2 feet short of hitting his first career home run.
Old 07-01-2010, 09:04 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Schneider is 15-day DL worthy than I hope America fears the combo of Sardinha and Paul Hoover at C.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Sardinha is the worst hitter ever but he's awesome, so it's okay. Is that Ke$ha in your avatar?

RIP TheManInBlack