Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-15-2007, 05:48 PM    (permalink
cheesehead10790
Veteran

cheesehead10790 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Tank Johnson in Jail

ESPN reports Tank Johnson sentenced to 120 days in jail. I just saw it on ESPNNEWS. This guys a mess.
cheesehead10790 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 05:51 PM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He'll probably serve about 100 or so days, since you usually serve what like 80% of your sentence?

sig by VLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 05:53 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He'll serve 50 days, maybe less.

A couple of green bills, nudge nudges, wink winks and he'll be out in 50.
Old 03-15-2007, 05:55 PM    (permalink
BUSTKUNTLAWL
Veteran

BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ridiculous.
BUSTKUNTLAWL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 05:58 PM    (permalink
BUSTKUNTLAWL
Veteran

BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's in prison too.

Not county jail.

That's absolutely ridiculous imo.

Tank's gonna be a target in there.
Old 03-15-2007, 05:59 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

Is this from a new crime? Or his most recent one where he was under house arrest besides for football lol.
Old 03-15-2007, 06:06 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

You'd be crazy to "target" an NFL defensive tackle.

Old 03-15-2007, 06:11 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im not surprised. tanks have guns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 06:12 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Over/Under 1.5 Rapes Tank dishes out?

I say OVER

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 06:14 PM    (permalink
cheesehead10790
Veteran

cheesehead10790 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post

I say OVER
Over. Ill say 2.

Over/under 4 people he kills/has killed
cheesehead10790 is offline   Reply With Quote
IrishBrowns
Rookie

IrishBrowns hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:

I say OVER

HAHAHAHHAHAHA!
IrishBrowns is offline   Reply With Quote
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I say OVER
His johnson is like a tank, I wouldn't want to it from him.
Old 03-15-2007, 06:16 PM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSTKUNTLAWL View Post
He's in prison too.

Not county jail.

I read he was going to Cook County Jail not Prison.

sig by VLS
Quote:
I don't care...
Old 03-15-2007, 06:17 PM    (permalink
BUSTKUNTLAWL
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp View Post
You'd be crazy to "target" an NFL defensive tackle.

He's a rich athlete.

He's going to be a target.

Whether something happens or not we will never know..

But you're kidding yourself if you think he won't be a target.
Old 03-15-2007, 06:17 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I say OVER
over. he has a tank cannon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 06:18 PM    (permalink
BUSTKUNTLAWL
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Ditka View Post
I read he was going to Cook County Jail not Prison.
on ABC they said Prison; not county.

I read county too.

I don't think the reports are 100% accurate right now..

ABC said the fine was $25k; while FOX said it was only $2,500.
Old 03-15-2007, 06:19 PM    (permalink
Freddy G
Veteran

Freddy G hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I've had an overnight stay in jail before, i would prefer not to go back.

I was (still am) 17 and it was a good thing i was bigger than everyone else...i wasn't going to become someone's *****.

Tank would be one of those guys you would be scared to death of, 300lbs and can run you down.

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

We don't give a DAMN for the whole state of Michigan
Freddy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 06:20 PM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy G View Post
I've had an overnight stay in jail before, i would prefer not to go back.

I was (still am) 17 and it was a good thing i was bigger than everyone else...i wasn't going to become someone's *****.

Tank would be one of those guys you would be scared to death of, 300lbs and can run you down.
I had to spend 2 hours alone in a holding cell a couple weeks ago. That sucked to high heaven. They threatened to hold my buddy there all weekend.

sig by VLS
Quote:
I don't care...
Old 03-15-2007, 06:21 PM    (permalink
BUSTKUNTLAWL
Veteran

Prison is a lot rougher than County Jail.
Old 03-15-2007, 06:22 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
im not surprised. tanks have guns
LOL, that was pretty good.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 06:24 PM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He's in prison too.

Not county jail.

Tank Johnson is 6-3 300lbs and an NFL DT, i dont think anyone is going to be in there lookin to start somethin with him.
Old 03-15-2007, 06:24 PM    (permalink
Freddy G
Veteran

Freddy G hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Ditka View Post
I had to spend 2 hours alone in a holding cell a couple weeks ago. That sucked to high heaven. They threatened to hold my buddy there all weekend.

I would had prefered a holding cell alone than the perverbial over-crowded cell i had to stay in.

It was me a bunch of drunks and crack heads, and couple of black dudes who never winked....and one communal toilet. Needless to say, i held it.

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

We don't give a DAMN for the whole state of Michigan
Freddy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 06:25 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Prison is a lot rougher than County Jail.
You don't say? Wow!

Anyways, all the reasons why he'll get targeted are reasons why he'll pay off some guards to get better protection. He could also take on 2-3 guys on his own, anywyas. Finally, don't you think he could have almost as many little minions as he wanted?

Oh yeah, your typing style is annoying.
Old 03-15-2007, 06:28 PM    (permalink
remix 6
Pro Bowler

remix 6 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

dont drop the soap big fella
remix 6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 06:31 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys will be surprised. Theres a lot of guys in prison that are bigger and badder than Tank Johnson.

And if they gang up on him, I don't care what his 40 was, or how many times he benched, he's getting his **** pushed in.