Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-15-2007, 06:31 PM    (permalink
BUSTKUNTLAWL
Veteran

BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp View Post
You don't say? Wow!

Anyways, all the reasons why he'll get targeted are reasons why he'll pay off some guards to get better protection. He could also take on 2-3 guys on his own, anywyas. Finally, don't you think he could have almost as many little minions as he wanted?

Oh yeah, your typing style is annoying.
Not everyone knows that.

My typing style? Okay..
BUSTKUNTLAWL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 06:33 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sure he's going to get his own nice little area. Martha Stewart went to jail people...she was nice and safe. They don't let celebrities get attacked, it reflects very poorly on them.

Come on...use your skulls.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 06:35 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I'm sure he's going to get his own nice little area. Martha Stewart went to jail people...she was nice and safe. They don't let celebrities get attacked, it reflects very poorly on them.

Of course...but if he ever was in prison prison, I think theres plenty of guys in there that could give him a fight.
Old 03-15-2007, 06:37 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Of course...but if he ever was in prison prison, I think theres plenty of guys in there that could give him a fight.
I'm sure that I could give it to him in a fight if I came up behind him in the shower with a broken off broom handle.

The old saying about the size of someone in a fight is true, except it really comes down to who is sneakier or craftier.

Old 03-15-2007, 06:39 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm sure that I could give it to him in a fight if I came up behind him in the shower with a broken off broom handle.

The old saying about the size of someone in a fight is true, except it really comes down to who is sneakier or craftier.
no sorry...he'd still kick your ass
Old 03-15-2007, 06:40 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSTKUNTLAWL View Post
Not everyone knows that.

My typing style? Okay..
Everyone knows that.

Yes, your typing style.

I don't like it.

I think it's ludicrous.

Why would you always make a new paragraph for a sentence, even when it continues on with the same idea?

This makes no sense.

Help. I can't stop. Oh, there we go.
Old 03-15-2007, 06:43 PM    (permalink
BUSTKUNTLAWL
Veteran

BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Everyone knows that.

Yes, your typing style.

I don't like it.

I think it's ludicrous.

Why would you always make a new paragraph for a sentence, even when it continues on with the same idea?

This makes no sense.

Make a new paragraph? I'm writing paragraphs? I don't give a **** if you don't like how I type. Why do you care so much..? Are you in love with me?
Old 03-15-2007, 06:46 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
no sorry...he'd still kick your ass
You stab somebody in the side with a shank and you've got a huge head start. I don't care how big you are.

Old 03-15-2007, 06:46 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSTKUNTLAWL View Post
Make a new paragraph? I'm writing paragraphs? I don't give a **** if you don't like how I type. Why do you care so much..? Are you in love with me?
Yes, but you didn't have to let everyone know.

Anyways, regardless of my love for you, thank you for changing for me. You were almost perfect, and now, BAM!, you are. Well... almost. Just never talk to me again, and we'll be set.
Old 03-15-2007, 06:47 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
You stab somebody in the side with a shank and you've got a huge head start. I don't care how big you are.
See, I just have no faith in your stabbing skills. You'd probably hit him with the wrong end, and then stab yourself in the process.
Old 03-15-2007, 06:47 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
He'd shove your body in the cut to prevent too much blood loss. After he clots, he'll remove you, have his way with you, then eat you for dinner.
Old 03-15-2007, 06:48 PM    (permalink
BUSTKUNTLAWL
Veteran

Quote:
Not to mention it wouldn't be 1 vs 1 either.
Old 03-15-2007, 06:51 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Greatest thread in a long time...

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 06:54 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

I Am The Greatest Stabber Of All Time!!!

Respect My Authority!!!!

Old 03-15-2007, 06:56 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:

Respect My Authority!!!!
I can picture it all go down.

You gathering an army of goons to take on Tank.

You lead the pack, trying to slowly creep up and sneak attack him.

But little did you realize, your goons decide to betray you, hit you in the back of the head, and anal rape you while Tank let's his bath water pour into your mouth.
Old 03-15-2007, 06:57 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Everyone knows that.

Yes, your typing style.

I don't like it.

I think it's ludicrous.

This makes no sense.

Holy ****, just shut up. If you don't
like how
someone types
don't read it.
do you really
have enough time on your hands to *****
about how someone types?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 06:57 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:

Respect My Authority!!!!
You say that now, but when Tonya Harding hired you to stab Nancy Kerrigan, all you did was beat her in the leg... with a PIPE! I mean, stab with a pipe? Come on.
Old 03-15-2007, 07:02 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
I can picture it all go down.

You gathering an army of goons to take on Tank.

You lead the pack, trying to slowly creep up and sneak attack him.

But little did you realize, your goons decide to betray you, hit you in the back of the head, and anal rape you while Tank let's his bath water pour into your mouth.
That sounds like a Hallmark Card.

Tisk tisk..it's lets, not let's. C-

Not to mention that it would clearly be shower water, and not bath water.

Last edited by bearsfan_51 : 03-15-2007 at 07:06 PM.
Old 03-15-2007, 07:02 PM    (permalink
eacantdraft
Pro Bowler

eacantdraft smells like sex panther.

Quote:

There is a big difference between a women's white collar crime jail and a men's regular prison. How can you compare the two?

Glad to see a athlete not get away with misdeeds for once.
eacantdraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 07:05 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by eacantdraft View Post
There is a big difference between a women's white collar crime jail and a men's regular prison. How can you compare the two?

Glad to see a athlete not get away with misdeeds for once.
I'm sure he's going to go to a white collar prison as well. He lives in one of the nicest burbs in the Chicago area.

By the way, have you ever been to a woman's prison? I have. They are all ******* scary. White collar or not.

Old 03-15-2007, 07:09 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
That sounds like a Hallmark Card.

Tisk tisk..it's lets, not let's. C-

Not to mention that it would clearly be shower water, and not bath water.
Eh, whatever. I wrote it quickly.
frogstomp

Quote:
I'm sure he's going to go to a white collar prison as well. He lives in one of the nicest burbs in the Chicago area.

By the way, have you ever been to a woman's prison? I have. They are all ******* scary. White collar or not.
Must... not... make... joke..., too... easy...
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Must... not... make... joke..., too... easy...
DAMMIT, you beat me to it...
Old 03-15-2007, 07:13 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

He's not going to prison. He got 4 months. He'll just go to the local county jail for a quick nap.
Old 03-15-2007, 07:19 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.

This is from a previous crime guys, not a new one.