Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

Old 10-24-2008, 11:54 AM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone wants to trade me a healthy receiver, I'd be thrilled.

I'll give up any of my running backs, just expecting something around their value in return

Addai
Rhodes
Edge James
Pittman
Thomas Jones

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 11:14 AM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

awesome I forgot to update my lineup and got a win because of 2 players, a kicker and a defense

Thanks to BK for the sig
Old 11-10-2008, 03:45 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by umphrey View Post
awesome I forgot to update my lineup and got a win because of 2 players, a kicker and a defense
I forgot to set my lineup and have 36 points.
Old 11-25-2008, 08:03 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All 6 playoff spots are locked up.

umphrey
Twiddler
Pacific
Jackalope
Roughrider30
GB12
Old 11-27-2008, 12:26 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Major announcement: Jordy Nelson will be starting for the first time ever this week.
Old 12-01-2008, 01:12 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

Week 14 (next week) there are the first 2 playoff games

(4) Jackalope vs (5) Roughrider30
(3) Pacific vs (6) GB12

umphrey and Twiddler have byes, play the winner of those games respectively

I like RR by a hair
And Pacific, but GB might take it if ARI scores 30+ points against STL, very possible

Thanks to BK for the sig
Old 12-09-2008, 09:58 AM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Even if the Packers are sucking, we still have the fantasy playoffs to keep us occupied, right? Well, at least four of us.

And best of luck to you, Pacific.

I'm not sure I really mean that, I am kind of pulling for myself afterall...
Old 12-09-2008, 11:44 AM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

I didn't know there was a limit on WW transactions til week 8 or so and I wasted a lot of them :(

Sucks Winslow went down he's so inconsistent but he's one of my favorite players so I always draft him anyway.

Good luck Jackalope

Thanks to BK for the sig
Old 12-09-2008, 01:19 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I didn't know there was a limit on WW transactions til week 8 or so and I wasted a lot of them :(

Sucks Winslow went down he's so inconsistent but he's one of my favorite players so I always draft him anyway.

Good luck Jackalope
Yeah, the WW thing got me too, but I managed to catch it a little earlier and wasn't in such a huge hole.
Old 12-09-2008, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Pacific
Rookie

Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.

It should be a fun weekend. Definitely a good distraction from our 08 season. Good luck to you Twiddler as well!
Old 12-09-2008, 02:21 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

25 NFLDC dollars on Pacific, 25 on me and 25 on GB12

Thanks to BK for the sig
Old 12-14-2008, 11:46 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

I didn't add it up but I think I'm gonna pull out a close one against Jackalope

Thanks to BK for the sig
Old 12-15-2008, 07:06 AM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I didn't add it up but I think I'm gonna pull out a close one against Jackalope
Ummm.... What happens with a tie? I would guess there's some tie-breaker that I end up loosing. Nice game regardless.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 10:12 AM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

I have the H2H win and overall record win so I think however you want to slice it, it goes to me. We probably should have said something in advance but who knew this would come up?

GG

In the future maybe use these tiebreaker guidelines? The NFL guidelines don't really work for us since we don't have divisions

H2H
Winning percentage (overall)
Total points (from Yahoo Pts column)
Coin flip (no way we ever get here)

Thanks to BK for the sig

Last edited by umphrey : 12-15-2008 at 10:19 AM.
Old 06-27-2009, 06:14 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GB12 are you going to be putting together this league again?
Old 06-27-2009, 10:47 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChezPower4 View Post
GB12 are you going to be putting together this league again?
Yeah, I most likely will. I'm guessing you're asking because you'd like to be a part of it? Well the 12 from last year will all be invited back and get the first shot at a team. If any of them don't want to do it again or don't get back to me I will be looking for replacements. It will not be first come first serve, but you would stand a good chance at getting in if there is an open spot.
Old 06-28-2009, 10:49 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Yeah, I most likely will. I'm guessing you're asking because you'd like to be a part of it? Well the 12 from last year will all be invited back and get the first shot at a team. If any of them don't want to do it again or don't get back to me I will be looking for replacements. It will not be first come first serve, but you would stand a good chance at getting in if there is an open spot.
good to know
Old 07-30-2009, 08:34 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

2009 edition
Old 07-04-2010, 06:26 PM    (permalink
Pacific
Rookie

Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.

This kinda failed last year, but any interest in trying something like this again this year?