Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-21-2006, 01:59 PM    (permalink

The Best MAdden Game Ever?

I say Yes

the gameplay additions on that ho were tight, and plus the music was the best soundtrack ever put on a game.

I had never been and never was again more excited about any more madden game than when 04 was about to come out. And they made way moer improvements from 03 to 04, than they did from 05 to 06
Old 05-21-2006, 02:03 PM    (permalink
jetvilma51
Pro Bowler

jetvilma51 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i probally had the most fun time playing madden 04, so i guess i agree
Old 05-21-2006, 02:06 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetvilma51
i probally had the most fun time playing madden 04, so i guess i agree
I was amazingly excited despite the fact that I got the game 9 months after it came out.

hte Soundtrack was amazing
Old 05-21-2006, 03:02 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was good, Madden02 was better cause I loved to be the Texans.

The best Sports Video game is...

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 03:03 PM    (permalink

I liked 03 and 04 the most, but most fans liked 05 more.
Old 05-21-2006, 03:18 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2006 was the greatest ever, 2007 will change that

that should be every die hard madden players philosophy
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 04:35 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd say 06 is the best. The passing cone just makes it more enjoyable to me, as well as some other features 04 didn't have. But I agree with you, Syll, that it was a GREAT game, with a great soundtrack in 04.
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 04:38 PM    (permalink
LookItsAlDavis
Veteran

LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LookItsAlDavis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would take NCAA 06 over any Madden.
LookItsAlDavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 04:39 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what features were in 04 ? remind me please.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 04:42 PM    (permalink
hyundridz
Veteran

hyundridz hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by critesy
playmaker, where u could direct your lead blockers or direct your recievers to a certain area. i liked 04, but i was unstoppable in 05. un-fudging-stoppable.
Old 05-21-2006, 04:44 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by critesy
Playmaker control, and the ability to shift your line, lineackers, and secondary. It may have also been the first year with hot routing. The only feature not in 06 that was in 04 is the ability to tell blockers who to block while on the run.
Old 05-21-2006, 04:45 PM    (permalink
70challenger457

greatest madden, I'll agree 04, I liked that one alot. Probably spent the most time playing that one. As far as my top 2 greatest games ever. 1. Super Mario Kart. 2. Grand Theft Auto 3.
Old 05-21-2006, 04:48 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

2006 is the best, so far. :D
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 05:13 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Everytime id play against a friend and they were the falcons on 04 hed be
running everytime with vick,cuz they mad vick look fricken amazing in that game
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 05:21 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
Falcons were way too good in 2004. Everybody played with them.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 05:26 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses
Quote:
piss me off when i was playing the tournament in long beach and i got beat in overtime by vick running 76 for a touchdown :x
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 05:28 PM    (permalink
Don2118

My Cardinals were the worst team in history in 04 but it was great. My friend moved and left it at my house so i BORROWED :roll: it. I played online and got killed because of Vick any team I used.
Old 05-21-2006, 05:33 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The interception AI in 2004 was the worst in recent memory. I loved playmaker though. Especially on defense when you can call whether it's a run or a pass. I like 06 better overall because of Superstar and better gameplay.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 05:35 PM    (permalink
jetvilma51
Pro Bowler

jetvilma51 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
i never played with the falcons, i stuck with the jets
Old 05-21-2006, 05:37 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular
The interception AI in 2004 was the worst in recent memory. I loved playmaker though. Especially on defense when you can call whether it's a run or a pass. I like 06 better overall because of Superstar and better gameplay.

You can still call run or pass. Just hold down L2(PS2) and then flick the right analog stick down for run, up for pass.
Old 05-21-2006, 05:38 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCybulski
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular

You can still call run or pass. Just hold down L2(PS2) and then flick the right analog stick down for run, up for pass.
Seriously??? Dang, you just made me 10 times better.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 06:30 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
piss me off when i was playing the tournament in long beach and i got beat in overtime by vick running 76 for a touchdown :x
:? Vick was so easy to shut down. Cover 2 double QB spy... anyone who planned on running too much was shut down. Broncos would own the Falcons in 04.
Old 05-21-2006, 06:44 PM    (permalink

Madden basically comes better every year. The playmaker blocking is the big thing missing from 2006 but the precision passing makes the game better
Old 05-21-2006, 06:53 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The ESPN football game with TO on the cover was the best modern football game I played, plus it was only $20 on release day.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 06:55 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettosermon
The ESPN football game with TO on the cover was the best modern football game I played, plus it was only $20 on release day.
na, Madden that year was better