Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-15-2007, 06:25 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNewFan41 View Post
This is from a previous crime guys, not a new one.
Yeah, I think most of us are aware of this.
Old 03-15-2007, 06:28 PM    (permalink
eacantdraft
Pro Bowler

eacantdraft smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I'm sure he's going to go to a white collar prison as well. He lives in one of the nicest burbs in the Chicago area.

By the way, have you ever been to a woman's prison? I have. They are all ******* scary. White collar or not.
Tank is going to a county jail, not a white collar jail. It doesn't matter where you live, the crime you get convicted of determines where you go.
eacantdraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 06:34 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eacantdraft View Post
Tank is going to a county jail, not a white collar jail. It doesn't matter where you live, the crime you get convicted of determines where you go.
Umm. No it doesn't. It depends upon a whole variety of things. Like whether or not the crime was federal. The length of sentence. Your custody level. Health issues. Whether or not you're pc. Whether or not you're going to death row. etc. Also, most inmates get bounced around from prison to prison.
Old 03-15-2007, 06:47 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason View Post
Umm. No it doesn't. It depends upon a whole variety of things. Like whether or not the crime was federal. The length of sentence. Your custody level. Health issues. Whether or not you're pc. Whether or not you're going to death row. etc. Also, most inmates get bounced around from prison to prison.
Don't worry, EA has a history of talking out of his ass when he knows absolutely nothing about the topic. Obviously this happens quite often.
Old 03-15-2007, 06:54 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp View Post
Must... not... make... joke..., too... easy...
I knew somebody that went to jail for a year. What's funny about that?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 06:54 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Don't worry, EA has a history of talking out of his ass when he knows absolutely nothing about the topic. Obviously this happens quite often.
I know. The poor guy can't even draft. What a loser.
Old 03-15-2007, 06:56 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Did you meet her through a prison dating service? I hear those things rock.
Old 03-15-2007, 06:59 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The way you worded it set yourself up for jokes.

And yeah...one of my friend's brothers is in jail for life. Some guys, you just can't save em, he was one of those guys.

Last edited by bigbluedefense : 03-15-2007 at 07:03 PM.
bigbluedefense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 07:33 PM    (permalink
Space Ghost
Veteran

Space Ghost hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
You guys will be surprised. Theres a lot of guys in prison that are bigger and badder than Tank Johnson.

And if they gang up on him, I don't care what his 40 was, or how many times he benched, he's getting his **** pushed in.
Exactly. No matter how big you are you can get ****** up really bad in prison if you say something stupid.
Space Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 07:50 PM    (permalink
eacantdraft
Pro Bowler

eacantdraft smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Someone convicted on weapons charges is not going to a white collar prison, they go in with the murderers, rapists, assaulters, robbers. The high class of society. Tank is more likely to meet Bubba than Richard Hatch.
eacantdraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 07:54 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hell people in for embezzlement sometimes go into regular prisons, it depends on a crap load of circumstances
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
Over/Under 1.5 Rapes Tank dishes out?

I say OVER
Okay, Shiver. You got me with that one. LOL.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 08:09 PM    (permalink
TheChampIsHere
Veteran

TheChampIsHere hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

yeah Ive been to county jail and nothing really goes down there unless you initiate it or its some kind of gang stuff. No one messed with me and its not b/c I am so big cuz Im 5'8''.

But yea prison is a whole different deal but Tank shouldnt have too much problem handling himself being that he is as big and strong as he is and he obviously moves extremely well for his size. Some people could target him but he isnt gonna be looking for problems I expect just wants to do his time and go home and Im sure the guards will keep a close eye on him to make sure nothing goes down in case people do start something with him.
TheChampIsHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 08:12 PM    (permalink
TheChampIsHere
Veteran

TheChampIsHere hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
i havent been to womens prison, but ive been to court dates where they brought in in-custody women from prison and yea they was gangstad-out
TheChampIsHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 09:02 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I doubt he is going to a hardcore prison with murderers, rapists, etc, his sentence is only 120 days. I don't think they put people with short prison sentences in with lifers. Even if they do, I still doubt anyone will mess with him. Did anyone mess with Jamal Lewis when he got locked up? Probably not, and Tank is twice as big as J-Lewis.

BTW, wasn't his gun charge some technicality where he had them registered in one state but not the one where he was keeping them?
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 09:05 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

Quote:
Someone convicted on weapons charges is not going to a white collar prison, they go in with the murderers, rapists, assaulters, robbers. The high class of society. Tank is more likely to meet Bubba than Richard Hatch.
Since you missed it the first time, allow me to make it clear. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. Most "white collar prisons" happen to also be federal prisons. Many people who go down on gun charges, end up going to federal prisons. The term "white collar prison" refers more to the laid-back atmosphere, than it does to the crimes the inmates committed. Not all white collar prisons are minimum security, and not all the inmates committed white collar crimes. For example, Martha Stewart was incarcerated in a "white collar prison" yet she mingled with "assaulters" and "robbers." Damn you sound like a 6 year old. I don't even know why I'm wasting my time explaining this to you. Just stop speaking on topics you know nothing of. Just because you watched prison break last week doesn't make you an expert on the subject. Now write all that on the chalkboard before you make another misinformed post in this thread.
Old 03-15-2007, 09:08 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stash View Post
I doubt he is going to a hardcore prison with murderers, rapists, etc, his sentence is only 120 days. I don't think they put people with short prison sentences in with lifers. Even if they do, I still doubt anyone will mess with him. Did anyone mess with Jamal Lewis when he got locked up? Probably not, and Tank is twice as big as J-Lewis.

BTW, wasn't his gun charge some technicality where he had them registered in one state but not the one where he was keeping them?
Yeah, he's just going to county jail. And yes, people with short sentences get locked up with lifers all the time.
Old 03-15-2007, 09:10 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Since you missed it the first time, allow me to make it clear. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. Most "white collar prisons" happen to also be federal prisons. Many people who go down on gun charges, end up going to federal prisons. The term "white collar prison" refers more to the laid-back atmosphere, than it does to the crimes the inmates committed. Not all white collar prisons are minimum security, and not all the inmates committed white collar crimes. For example, Martha Stewart was incarcerated in a "white collar prison" yet she mingled with "assaulters" and "robbers." Damn you sound like a 6 year old. I don't even know why I'm wasting my time explaining this to you. Just stop speaking on topics you know nothing of. Just because you watched prison break last week doesn't make you an expert on the subject. Now write all that on the chalkboard before you make another misinformed post in this thread.
Haha, EA has been shut down *at least* 20 times today. Why the hell hasn't he just crawled into his hole and died yet?
Old 03-15-2007, 09:24 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Haha, EA has been shut down *at least* 20 times today. Why the hell hasn't he just crawled into his hole and died yet?
He has to bash something, EA is out of the league, haters have to hate
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 09:27 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
He has to bash something, EA is out of the league, haters have to hate
Haha, you'd get some +rep if I had any left to give. Tonight has had too many people on a roll.

Anyways, I hope he never stops, because people like that confirm my lack of faith in humanity.
Old 03-16-2007, 11:39 AM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont know if anyones heres been to a county prison but there arent as many rapes and shankings as television leads on, and hes going to cook county were most people there would probably like him cause hes on the bears. He'll be out after 60 days if he doesnt rape or shank someone

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 05:43 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by regoob2 View Post
I dont know if anyones heres been to a county prison but there arent as many rapes and shankings as television leads on, and hes going to cook county were most people there would probably like him cause hes on the bears. He'll be out after 60 days if he doesnt rape or shank someone
It depends on which prison/jail you're talking about. I know for a fact that in many California prisons stabbings are very common. Here in Oregon, not as much. A lot more fist fights. Over the course of 3 years at OSP, there were 4 stabbings *that I know of* resulting in one death. And even more hanging "suicides." Fights happened every day, and there were Chickenhawks everywhere. Dudes went pc all the time. People I knew who had been locked up in California described OSP as soft. My point is that you can't just lump all correctional institutions into the same category. I guarantee that some places like Corcoran or Pelican Bay are even rougher than you'd imagine. Btw, there is a vast difference between prison and jail. Tank is in the county jail. County/City = jail, State/Federal = prison.
Old 03-17-2007, 06:10 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im suprised he isnt in a white-collar type prison, sure his size might make him deadly but he is a celebrity.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 06:59 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
As a high-profile inmate segregated from nearly all of the jail's 10,000 other prisoners, Johnson will continue to spend about 23 hours a day in his cell, sheriff's officials said, unless Johnson requests to be part of the general population. Other inmates are aware he's there, but most won't ever see him. He's in an 8-by-10-foot cell by himself, with a bed, sink and toilet. He can come out about an hour each day to watch TV, use the phone or mingle in a common area with other nonviolent inmates.

"It's been completely uneventful thus far," sheriff's spokesman Bill Cunningham said. "He's being isolated from the general population as much as possible."
This from the Sun-Times.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 10:12 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its a county jail someone might get stabbed but not Tank, Theres plenty of people who have been to jail that haven't been stabbed

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote