Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 07-06-2010, 08:30 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Gilmore

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 08:34 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

too ******* hard to just pick 5 but I'll give a shout to these guys, gun to my head they are 5 of my faves:

DT-John Simon
DE-Cameron Heyward
FB-Zach Boren
S-Jermale Hines
MLB-Brian Rolle

came so close to putting DeVier Posey, Pryor, Homan, and Nate Williams.
Old 07-06-2010, 08:42 PM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
too ******* hard to just pick 5 but I'll give a shout to these guys, gun to my head they are 5 of my faves:

DT-John Simon
DE-Cameron Heyward
FB-Zach Boren
S-Jermale Hines
MLB-Brian Rolle

came so close to putting DeVier Posey, Pryor, Homan, and Nate Williams.
Yea, I had a hard time not putting Homan on my list either. A lot of the guys on the roster are massive douches but Homan is a super chill and nice guy.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig
JFLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 08:43 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No love for Brand INSANE???????!?!?!?!?

Old 07-06-2010, 09:10 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tennessee:
I'm skipping freshman because they haven't played yet and because they might even make up my full list.

1) Janzen Jackson, Sophomore, Safety

2) Luke Stocker, Senior, Tight End

3) Chris Walker, Senior, Defensive End

4) Montori Hughes, Sophomore, Defensive Tackle

5) Nick Reveiz, Senior, Linebacker
Old 07-06-2010, 09:25 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Joe Lefeged
2. Alex Silvestro
3. Tom Savage
4. Mohamed Sanu
5. Jonathan Freeny
5b. De'antwan Williams

young team, lots of guys to earn my super love
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 11:06 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1 Ethan Johnson
2 Kyle Rudolph
3 Michael Floyd
4 Manti Teo
5 Theo Riddick

Saints 2014 draft

1st: Jason Verrett
2nd: Donte Moncrief
3rd: Jimmy Ward
4th: JaWuan James
5th: Dri Archer
6th: Gabe Ikard
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 11:31 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Miami
1. Leonard Hankerson
2. Jacory Harris
3. Allen Bailey
4. Vaughn Telemaque
5. Travis Benjamin

Rutgers
1. Tom Savage
2. Mohamed Sanu
3. Jonathan Freeny
4. Joe Lefeged
5. Edmond Laryea

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 12:18 PM    (permalink
dogthebountyhunter
Rookie

dogthebountyhunter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Penn State:

1. Evan Royster, RB

2. Stephon Morris, CB

3. Stefan Wisniewski, G/C

4. Curtis Drake, WR

5. Justin Brown, WR

dogthebountyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 01:18 PM    (permalink
TuckNole
Rookie

TuckNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TuckNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TuckNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TuckNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TuckNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TuckNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TuckNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TuckNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TuckNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TuckNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TuckNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FSU-

1. Christian Ponder
2. Rodney Hudson
3. Nigel Bradham
4. Greg Reid
5. Andrew Datko
TuckNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 01:22 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

john brantley
jeff demps
will hill
andre debose
chris rainey
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 11:41 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Alshon Jeffery

Cliff Matthews

Stephon Gilmore

Patrick DiMarco

Marcus Lattimore

I'd go...

Gilmore
Jeffery
Gurley
Matthews
Ajiboye

I'm obviously going to love Lattimore. I have a love hate relationship with Auguste, when he's on...he's one of my favorites.

Rodney Paulk. <3

And I DO like Stephen Garcia. Spurrier is a dick to him, but there is so much talent there. Flashes have been shown. I'm a fan.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 07-08-2010 at 11:44 AM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 06:00 PM    (permalink
VUBlacknGold
Rookie

VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Only fair i go after you MOTH lol GO DORES!!!

Larry Smith

Chris Marve

Warren Norman & Zac Stacy

Sean Richardson

Brandon Barden

I Bleed Black and Gold
VUBlacknGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 06:43 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Greg Romeus - Defensive End

Jonathan Baldwin - Wide Receiver

Dan Mason - Linebacker

Dion Lewis - Running Back

Jabaal Sheard - Defensive End
Old 07-08-2010, 08:26 PM    (permalink
OneToughGame
Veteran

OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.

1.Jake Locker

2.Chris Polk

3.Desmond Trufant

4.Mason Foster

5.James Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tebowfan85 View Post
too bad the Sea hawks are starting Hasselback and not Whitehorsest (sp)They are gonna loose any ways .
OneToughGame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 08:58 PM    (permalink
Texas Homer
Veteran

Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Texas Homer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Texas

CB Curtis Brown
CB Aaron Williams
QB Garrett Gilbert
LB Keenan Robinson
WR Malcolm Williams
Old 07-08-2010, 11:53 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneToughGame View Post
4.Mason Foster
+rep thats my brotha man!