Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-15-2010, 04:53 PM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.

so i just watched the sony e3 press conference and was extremly dissapointed there was nothing at all new that i was intrested in.
Old 06-15-2010, 05:04 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've pretty much been burned out on MGS since playing through the 3rd one (I got tired of forwarding my way through ridiculously complicated stories), but the trailer for the new one was insane.

If they actually managed to make a world that you can cut up anyway you like, that game will be amazingly entertaining.
Old 06-16-2010, 04:46 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm downloading the Backbreaker demo right now.. it's taking half an hour. Anybody know some little tricks I can do to speed up the PS3 downloads? I seem to have a little bit of lag when playing games too, along with the slow downloading speed.

I've got the PS3 wireless, through my Router.. I'm sure there's settings I can screw around with somewhere. The settings say I should be getting 2 MB per second, so this download of a 437MB file should not take 30 minutes.
Old 06-17-2010, 03:58 AM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would like to get Red Dead for PS3 but can anyone that has it let me know if the PS3 version has the bugs that most multiplat ports have...
Old 07-12-2010, 03:27 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont know if any of you have any near you...but all Game Crazy stores are going out of business. They ordered an insane amount of God of War 3's and are having a hard time selling them. So they marked them down to $18 brand new. You guys should look into it, if you have one near you. I picked up a copy today.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 03:35 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dammit MOTH.. if you don't know if there's one near me or not, how am I gonna get a god damn $18 copy of God of War 3??
Old 07-12-2010, 07:56 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dammit, you can't buy online.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 08:43 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hmmm is it worth it for me to drive 2 hours round trip for an $18 game....dilemmas....
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 09:45 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
anyone upgraded their HDD? mine died due to heavy rain being a horrendously coded POS (fun game, but their developers should mostly be shot in the kneecaps) and i just replaced it. easiest thing ever. but i have no idea what the hell i'm going to fill it with now (original 60gb is now sitting at like, 320. in addition to the ~6TB of other storage i have all over the place).
I think any laptop hdd will fit. It would be interesting to put in a solid state drive. Any downloaded games would load so fast.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 02:03 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm late on this, but I love the God of War series.

I'm currently halfway through the second one, I will probably borrow the third.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 03:39 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish I caught that deal earlier...I've never even heard of Game Crazy before, but there is one like 20 minutes from my house. The whole store was 50-70% off. Including consoles and accessories. Probably would have snagged a cheap copy of Fallout 3: GotYE. I really dont want to pay for each indivisual dlc, it costs way too much. This deal ends in like 6 or 7 days now. I may go back tomorrow and see if they have anything else left.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 12:56 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
I've pretty much been burned out on MGS since playing through the 3rd one (I got tired of forwarding my way through ridiculously complicated stories), but the trailer for the new one was insane.

If they actually managed to make a world that you can cut up anyway you like, that game will be amazingly entertaining.
I feel you on that. Kojima fell in love with his own storyline after MGS 2. MGS 4 was just a convoluted mess where nanomachines were the default explanation to any complicated question.

That series was fun as hell, and the original MGS and MGS 2 are probably still my two favorite games ever. The storyline had soooo much potential with MGS 2. Kojima just took it and ran with it, though, and jumped about fifteen sharks on the way.

I also feel like David Hayder's voice acting has gotten worse and worse with every installment, too. MGS 3 and 4 is just him grunting a lot and doing a Christian Bale Batman impression.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 12:57 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bite your tongue when you diss metal gear solid!

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 12:59 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
bite your tongue when you diss metal gear solid!
I know, it pains me to say it. For the criticisms I have, it is the most engrossing, fun series I have ever, ever played, and it will always have a special place in my heart.
Old 07-13-2010, 01:05 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The first one on PSX was the first time I can ever remember a video game having a storyline that consumed my attention. MGS2 is easily my favorite game of all time. Snake Eater was a lot of fun and I dug the storyline. I though MGS4 was so awesome. Maybe it was due to it being on a PS3 and having those insane graphics, but I think it's fascinating, I felt like it was completely fan service and I didn't care one bit.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 01:36 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
The first one on PSX was the first time I can ever remember a video game having a storyline that consumed my attention. MGS2 is easily my favorite game of all time. Snake Eater was a lot of fun and I dug the storyline. I though MGS4 was so awesome. Maybe it was due to it being on a PS3 and having those insane graphics, but I think it's fascinating, I felt like it was completely fan service and I didn't care one bit.
I agree with you, especially with part 2. Everyone bitched about Raiden, but I thought it was perfect to develop Snake's character through somebody else's eyes. The whole Patriot story arc fascinated me as well, as it came during a time when I was just starting to learn about secret societies, conspiracies, and the like.

3 and 4 I liked a lot, too, but for whatever reason, they didn't have the replayability 1 and 2 did for me. I dunno. You're right about 4 being a fan service, and I did dig that. The Shadown Moses act was so nestalgic, I actually felt emotional while going through it haha. Made me wish that they'd re-do MGSX on the PS3 engine.

Last edited by yourfavestoner : 07-13-2010 at 01:39 PM.
Old 07-13-2010, 02:00 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The closest gamecrazy store to me was 132 miles. I don't think I would go even if it was free.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 02:57 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There was a Game Crazy really close to me but they're already closed. Sad panda.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 05:42 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
I also feel like David Hayder's voice acting has gotten worse and worse with every installment, too. MGS 3 and 4 is just him grunting a lot and doing a Christian Bale Batman impression.
I think it may actually be other way around (Bale copying Hayder).

My feeling on MGS is basically the following. The first one was totally rad and basically invented the modern stealth game. The strange mechanics were easily forgiven because it was pretty far ahead of any real competition and people expected a little less from game then.

The second one is the one I played the most. It was mostly great, even with Raiden. The stories started to get more and more insane and long-winded, but who cares because you get to be super badass and the cut-scenes can be skipped.

The third one I enjoyed despite the fact that it should never have been made. The concept was cool, it has the best beginning of any MGS, and nothing made more sense than going Rambo with Solid Snake. The problems were two-fold. First, you can't take the MGS2 engine, which was designed to function best in tightly enclosed spaces like ships and military complexes and adapt it straight to a ******* Russian jungle. You just can't. The game should have been an sandbox or at least big enough that it played functionally somewhat like a sandbox game. Second off, they failed to improve on a combat system that badly needed to be updated. Compared to games like Splinter Cell, MGS's firefights always feel totally clunky and significantly less satisfying than the stealth aspect. Snake Eater simply threw you into combat way too often to not revolutionize the way you engaged in live fights. They didn't.

After that, I was basically burned out. I played a little MGS4, but I saw all the things that bugged me (incomprehensible storyline and horrendous firefight controls) and neither of those things were made better by how great the game looked visually. As I said, the 5 installation looks interesting. The sword segments in MGS2 were the only times playing Raiden wasn't totally stupid and obviously Kojima recognizes that. A world where you can slice apart any support in any way and watch the results as the ceiling crashes down is seriously awesome, and if I have to wade my way through another ridiculous story and occasionally frustrating moment where the controls fail you to get at that sweet sword action, then so be it.
Old 07-13-2010, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just ordered NCAA 2011. Is this game good?

Quote:
we all hate you
Old 07-13-2010, 06:05 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
i'm not sure the thing can deal with seek times past a 5,400 rpm drive. or, more to the point, i wasn't willing to put down enough money to find out.

but i was thinking more along the lines of, wth do i put on this thing now? that's a silly amount of space for save games.
I had a 20gb and put in 320gb.. Yea it can only handle a certain rpm drive I forgot what it was but you can easily find it if you search. I have tons and tons of space, alot more then I probably will ever need. Its nice though not have to keep deleting stuff just to put something else on. Some updates for games are massive just by themselves.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 06:15 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here is an example of some game updates. 1000MB is 1GB

Heavy Rain - 4262MB - 4.2GB
MLB 10 The Show - 5404MB - 5.4GB
DiRT 2 - 4051MB - 4.0GB
GTA IV - 3361MB - 3.3GB

Thats 16.9GB on 4 game updates a 20gb PS3 would be full almost. Some updates are really small but my point is some can take alot of space.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 06:37 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I'm getting ModNation Racers. Anyone else like it?
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
So I'm getting ModNation Racers. Anyone else like it?
I haven't played it yet but I'm hearing a lot of good things about it.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 10:34 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

you guys know about gameshare?

Quote:
we all hate you