Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-05-2010, 07:20 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love it. But I think it is too big for my sig. But I am definitely putting at as my wallpaper! Thanks man.

EDIT - Put it as my background, but the bottom type is below the bar on the screen. Could you blow it up a bit and maybe readjust it to better fit a background? Don't mean to be a pest, but it would be greatly appreciate. I will rep again once I can.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Last edited by prock : 07-05-2010 at 07:22 PM.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 05:26 AM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Since this is kinda the art thread, thought I'd share this here...

This is the design I came up with for our Iowa Games soccer team jerseys.

Last edited by dolphinfan2k5 : 07-07-2010 at 05:28 AM.
dolphinfan2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 06:39 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ha, thats awesome, im guessing the uni colors are gonna be orange

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 10:40 AM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yup, all the orange is transparent on the .psd
Old 07-08-2010, 11:53 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bump for the Joey Votto request???

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 12:47 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can someone re size the badass aka Brian Rolle for me for my avatar? I didn't post in that thread because it is so dead. BTW bonekrusher I'm still loving this sig a lot thanks a bunch bro.

http://theozone.net/football/2009/po...BrianRolle.jpg

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 04:06 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
Can someone re size the badass aka Brian Rolle for me for my avatar? I didn't post in that thread because it is so dead. BTW bonekrusher I'm still loving this sig a lot thanks a bunch bro.

http://theozone.net/football/2009/po...BrianRolle.jpg
you can resize on your own. When you edit your avatar, you can enter how big you want it. You can also use image resizing websites

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 05:54 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am in need of a Texas Rangers' themed sig with mention of its bandwagon in someway. Plz and thx as usual

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 10:17 PM    (permalink
sellyliu

Love Your Life
Love Your Life

However mean your life is, meet it and live it; do not shun it and call it hard names. It is not so bad as you are. It looks poorest when you are richest. The faultfinder will find faults in paradise. Love your life, poor as it is. You may perhaps have some pleasant, thrilling, glorious hours, even in a poorhouse. The setting sun is reflected from the windows of the alms-house as brightly as from the rich man's abode; the snow melts before its door as early in the spring. prom dresscolor wedding dressestea length bridesmaid dresses I do not see but a quiet mind may live as contentedly there, and have as cheering thoughts, as in a palace. The town's poor seem to me often to live the most independent lives of any. May be they are simply great enough to receive without misgiving. Most think that they are above being supported by the town; but it often happens that they are not above supporting themselves by dishonest means. Which should be more disreputable. Cultivate poverty like a garden herb, like sage. Do not trouble yourself much to get new things, whether clothes or friends, Turn the old, return to them. Things do not change; we change. Sell your clothes and keep your thoughts.Prom Dresscheap wedding dressesbridemaid dress2010 Wedding DressesPlus Size Wedding Dressescheap bridal gownsbridal gownstea length wedding dressProm Dresses2010 Wedding Gownswedding dresscheap wedding dressesProm Dressbridal gownMother of bride dressesglovestea length wedding dresscheap bridal gownscheap wedding dress2010 Wedding GownsMother of bride dresses2010 bridemaids dresseswedding dresscheap bridal gownscheap wedding dressesProm Dresses

Henry David Thoreau/享利.大卫.梭罗

不论你的生活如何卑贱,你要面对它生活,不要躲避它,更别用恶言咒骂它。它不像你那样坏。你最富有的时候, 倒是看似最穷。爱找缺点的人就是到天堂里也能找到缺点。你要爱你的生活,尽管它贫穷。甚至在一个济贫院里, 你也还有愉快、高兴、光荣的时候。夕阳反射在济贫院的窗上,像身在富户人家窗上一样光亮;在那门前,积雪同 在早春融化。我只看到,一个从容的人,在哪里也像在皇宫中一样,生活得心满意足而富有愉快的思想。城镇中的 穷人,我看,倒往往是过着最独立不羁的生活。也许因为他们很大,所以受之无愧。大多数人以为他们是超然的, 不靠城镇来支援他们;可是事实上他们是往往利用了不正当的手段来对付生活,他们是毫不超脱的,毋宁是不体面 的。视贫穷如园中之花而像圣人一样耕植它吧!不要找新的花样,无论是新的朋友或新的衣服,来麻烦你自己。找 旧的,回到那里去。万物不变,是我们在变。你的衣服可以卖掉,但要保留你的思想。

热爱生活
Old 07-10-2010, 02:20 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sellyliu View Post
Love Your Life
Love Your Life

However mean your life is, meet it and live it; do not shun it and call it hard names. It is not so bad as you are. It looks poorest when you are richest. The faultfinder will find faults in paradise. Love your life, poor as it is. You may perhaps have some pleasant, thrilling, glorious hours, even in a poorhouse. The setting sun is reflected from the windows of the alms-house as brightly as from the rich man's abode; the snow melts before its door as early in the spring. prom dresscolor wedding dressestea length bridesmaid dresses I do not see but a quiet mind may live as contentedly there, and have as cheering thoughts, as in a palace. The town's poor seem to me often to live the most independent lives of any. May be they are simply great enough to receive without misgiving. Most think that they are above being supported by the town; but it often happens that they are not above supporting themselves by dishonest means. Which should be more disreputable. Cultivate poverty like a garden herb, like sage. Do not trouble yourself much to get new things, whether clothes or friends, Turn the old, return to them. Things do not change; we change. Sell your clothes and keep your thoughts.Prom Dresscheap wedding dressesbridemaid dress2010 Wedding DressesPlus Size Wedding Dressescheap bridal gownsbridal gownstea length wedding dressProm Dresses2010 Wedding Gownswedding dresscheap wedding dressesProm Dressbridal gownMother of bride dressesglovestea length wedding dresscheap bridal gownscheap wedding dress2010 Wedding GownsMother of bride dresses2010 bridemaids dresseswedding dresscheap bridal gownscheap wedding dressesProm Dresses

Henry David Thoreau/享利.大卫.梭罗

不论你的生活如何卑贱,你要面对它生活,不要躲避它,更别用恶言咒骂它。它不像你那样坏。你最富有的时候, 倒是看似最穷。爱找缺点的人就是到天堂里也能找到缺点。你要爱你的生活,尽管它贫穷。甚至在一个济贫院里, 你也还有愉快、高兴、光荣的时候。夕阳反射在济贫院的窗上,像身在富户人家窗上一样光亮;在那门前,积雪同 在早春融化。我只看到,一个从容的人,在哪里也像在皇宫中一样,生活得心满意足而富有愉快的思想。城镇中的 穷人,我看,倒往往是过着最独立不羁的生活。也许因为他们很大,所以受之无愧。大多数人以为他们是超然的, 不靠城镇来支援他们;可是事实上他们是往往利用了不正当的手段来对付生活,他们是毫不超脱的,毋宁是不体面 的。视贫穷如园中之花而像圣人一样耕植它吧!不要找新的花样,无论是新的朋友或新的衣服,来麻烦你自己。找 旧的,回到那里去。万物不变,是我们在变。你的衣服可以卖掉,但要保留你的思想。

热爱生活
Uhhhh what????

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 09:10 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

could i get a sick revis sig? if you could message it that would be great.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 11:31 PM    (permalink
DisobeyCivility
Rookie

DisobeyCivility is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DisobeyCivility is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DisobeyCivility is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DisobeyCivility is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DisobeyCivility is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DisobeyCivility is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DisobeyCivility is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DisobeyCivility is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DisobeyCivility is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DisobeyCivility is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DisobeyCivility is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Using this picture and the phrase "David 'Deebo' Harris" as the text.

I'm thinking something dark, possibly black and green, but do what you do and I'll be happy!

Please and Thank you!

Here is a larger version of that pic if you need it:

http://i31.tinypic.com/2gxi35j.jpg
Old 07-19-2010, 10:13 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Bump for the Joey Votto request???
I'm giving this one a try. What would you like for the text?
Don't expect a whole lot though, this is my first sig, and it probably won't be very good.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 10:16 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Something simple. Nothing complex.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Could I get a new Devine sig please? Any pic is fine.
Todd Bertuzzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 10:38 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Something simple. Nothing complex.
Anything specific? Otherwise I'm just gonna go with Joey Votto.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
Old 07-19-2010, 11:25 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Well that's what I came up with. Pretty basic. Let me know if you'd like anything simple-ish changed as I do still have it up on photoshop and can adjust it now. Otherwise, if you don't like it, let me know and I can try again.

EDIT: I did some monkeying around with the background and came up with this:

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:

Last edited by marshallb : 07-21-2010 at 11:54 AM.
Old 07-20-2010, 12:42 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
Could I get a new Devine sig please? Any pic is fine.
I'll probably try this today. I've found a couple of good pictures for it. What would you like the text to say?

EDIT: Here's what I've come up with. Three versions(I wasn't pleased with the way the WV logo looked, so I decided to do one without it and then I did another with more on it, and then I changed up the text a bit). So hopefully you like one of them:

If you'd like something changed, let me know because I do still have it on photoshop and I can try to edit it the way you'd like. Otherwise if you flat out just don't like it, let me know and I can try something different.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:

Last edited by marshallb : 07-20-2010 at 04:17 PM.
Old 07-25-2010, 01:42 AM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if someone could make me a kyle williams sig that'd be cool.

here are a few pics
http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/833...0A760B0D811297

http://www.photographybydavis.com/bl...2010/01/04.jpg

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/912...0A760B0D811297
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 09:51 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbills View Post
I'll probably give this a go early next week sometime, but the first and third pictures aren't showing up, and I like to have multiple pictures to see what would look the best, so if there are any others that you like please post, otherwise I'll just find some. Also, do you have anything specific in mind for the text?

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 07-26-2010, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey. Someone wanna make me a new sig? I'm thinking about another soccer one but this time with Jerome Boateng, Thomas Mueller and Bastian Schweinsteiger. Although if the knicks end up trading for Chris Paul by the time you get to this a Chris Paul, Amare and Gallo sig would be sick as well.

I've got some pictures of the 3 germans to use, but I don't know if they'll work together.

For Boateng: http://static.soccerway.com/photo_dy...2426797910.jpg
http://www.tuttocalcionews.it/wp-con...ge/boateng.jpg
http://www.bundesliga.de/media/image...g_ball_468.jpg

For Mueller:
http://sportpedia.net/wp-content/upl...imago_3001.jpg
http://www.tz-online.de/bilder/2009/...r-bayern.9.jpg
http://u.goal.com/58300/58347_news.jpg
http://im.rediff.com/sports/2009/sep/16slide5.jpg
http://silenceraloner.files.wordpres...as_gal_640.jpg

For Schweini:
http://www.quangtruong.net/wp-conten...eiger_look.jpg
http://www.football-wallpapers.com/w...5_1024x768.jpg
http://resources.sportingo.com/galle...ny_270x200.jpg
http://imalbum.aufeminin.com/album/D...18 2236_L.jpg
http://www.fijilive.com/sports/files...ba47f0293d.jpg
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/image...ger_afp300.jpg
http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com...3788797809.jpg

With Text along the lines of "You can not ztop ze Germanz." "Hier kommt die Neue Deutsche Welle" "New Edition of the World Cup Machine" or "22 men run around for 90 minutes, someone makes a mistake and germany wins."

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 03:49 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
I'll probably give this a go early next week sometime, but the first and third pictures aren't showing up, and I like to have multiple pictures to see what would look the best, so if there are any others that you like please post, otherwise I'll just find some. Also, do you have anything specific in mind for the text?
hmm,they are for me.
no not really, just his name will be good, but try out whatever you'd like.
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 03:51 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where'd BoneKrusher go?
Old 07-26-2010, 04:22 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think BK is really sick guys :(. He had said already multiple times that he had been pretty sick cause he was a chain smoker. I PMed him a few weeks ago and again recently to no responses. :/

Pray for BK.
Old 07-26-2010, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hope he's really not sick, but if he is, I hope he gets better soon.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote